Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 (1307 Views)

10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / 2 Things You Must Leave Behind To Get Ahead Today (trust Me) / What Are The 10 Things You Should Definitely Do Before Turning 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Bimffo(m): 2:23am On Jul 10, 2016
It is required for all men to learn and grow as each year passes in his life. When you get near the age of 30, a lot is expected from you and so it is important to leave behind certain habits so that you can adjust your lifestyle to a more matured level of thinking and acting.

*Will try and make the points short and understandable*

EATING FAST FOOD

When you are getting older, it is probably the right time to look at your own health a bit more closely. Learn to cook your healthier meals. Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet; learn to prepare more exotic and healthy meals which can benefit you.

EXCESSIVE DRINKING

Most teenagers and men in their early twenties love to drink excessively. However, this habit generally fades as you grow older. The faster you act the better it is, since a habit that has been controlling you for so long can be tough to eliminate.

GETTING INTO FIGHTS

Bar fights may sound cool for a young adult, but if you are in your 30s and are getting into fights, it will just make you look daft. Learn to sort things out with someone in a more civilized manner. Either you just talk to resolve the issue or walk away.

PLAYING TOO MUCH VIDEO GAMES

Playing video games is a great way to pass time and men love it. Due to the rise of android apps, guys can play games anywhere with their smartphone and keep boredom at bay. However if you get caught up in too much playing video games where you are not able to accomplish important life goals, then the addictive behavior has to be stopped.

WORKING DEAD-END JOBS

If you are working at a company where you don't like the job and see no future in it, you need to rethink a bit. It is probably OK in your 20s to not care much but when you are in your 30s, it is important to know yourself and your dreams better and work towards things that make you happier.

COMMITMENT ISSUES

It is usual for men to have commitment issues in their 20s. They usually do not want to settle down with a woman so early when they believe they still have a lot to experience in life. This is true but when you reach 30, it is perhaps time to settle down and be committed with someone. This is a new chapter of life and it will be a different level of experience and fun with the person you love.

RECKLESS DRIVING

30s is definitely not the time to look cool and seek attention from people. Those days of reckless driving, not caring about the traffic, playing loud music and yelling at others are gone. If you still feel that way, you shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel and it's time to grow up.

AVOIDING DOCTORS

When you are younger, you don't care and you are "invisible." But when you get to 30s, you have to start caring since a lot of health issues can slow you down. Don't act childish and skip doctor's appointments thinking your body is a temple - health problems don't go away by itself and nobody is immune.

BEING CHEAP

When you go to a restaurant with someone to eat, do not think about how to split the bill. As an adult, you should have the decency to offer to pay for both of you. If you are with someone independent and who is worth their salt, they will either prefer to split the bill or will return the favour the next time.

PARTYING FREQUENTLY

Nightclubs are for teenagers and "Yahoo boys," who are just there to spend lavishly and behave foolishly. If you are in your 30s and going to night clubs often, you won't even fit in anymore. Instead consider going to the movies or perhaps for an intimate dinner at a nice restaurant. Be classier in your living approach.

**30s is the time to change and experience a different approach to life. This does not mean that all your fun will go away but this time your fun will be more diverse which resembles a different sort of excitement.**

Sauce??

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 10, 2016
I cant leave playing video game ooo i have been playing games since i was in ma mother womb.....if i dont play video game...kuku kill me
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Saves a spot
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Florblu(f): 2:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Single guys and bad habits are like Siamese twins they walk hand in hand
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Florblu what did you mean by that
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Bimffo(m): 2:29am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjuke:
I cant leave playing video game ooo i have been playing games since i was in ma mother womb.....if i dont play video game...kuku kill me

grin Who said don't play video games. grin

I am playing Video games ATM. But I don't let it take all my time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Bimffo(m): 2:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Florblu:

undecided
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Florblu(f): 2:31am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjuke:
Florblu what did you mean by that
It's self explanatory.
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Explain it to me
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by yungmill(m): 2:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Florblu:

undecided smh

1 Like

Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 10, 2016
See your head like egg bons
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Angelo45(m): 4:53am On Jul 10, 2016
yungmill:

undecided smh
grin
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by lordizak(m): 5:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Florblu:

pls define bad habit? isn't screwing too many guys one?

[quote author=dollyjuke post=47384174]I cant leave playing video game ooo i have been playing games since i was in ma mother womb.....if i dont play video game...kuku kill me

Not even old age. I will be playing GTA 50 by the with sons. i don 4get soccer.
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Project400: 5:10am On Jul 10, 2016
Interesting
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by lekkie073(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2016
event 1 Eliteserien - Odds Bk - Aalesunds Fk date: 10/07/2016 17:00 odd type: 1 HT odd: 1.76 result:

event 2 Virsliga - Fk Jelgava - Fs Metta/Lu date: 10/07/2016 15:00 odd type: 1 HT odd: 2.03 result:

event 3 Virsliga - Spartaks Jurmala - Riga Fc date: 10/07/2016 15:00 odd type: 1 HT odd: 2.20 result:

event 4 Virsliga - Fk Ventspils - Rigas Futbola Skola date: 10/07/2016 17:00 odd type: 1 HT odd: 1.57 result:

singles stakes each combo at most any two combinations
Re: 10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 by Aremu01(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Well said... Especially the prayer part

(1) (Reply)

/ What Are Your Top Foreign Music Of 2017 / Fight That Demon Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.