Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? (79304 Views)

Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos / Pat Attah's Many Women / Desmond Elliot And Pat Attah, Which Is More Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by sweetme(f): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2005
i heard PAT ATTAH is married to NKIRU SYLVANUS, pls how true is that.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by queen2(f): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2005
Thats not true o, i totally disagree... shocked
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Scorpio(f): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2005
nah, he isn't. heard they were dating, but that was just it. i don't even think they're going out again.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by snazzydawn(f): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2005
Hell nooo!!!I would personally chase her.Don't you know he is my emmm...husband(coughs). grin
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by christyne(f): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2005
Its not true, i disagree wit dt.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by sweetme(f): 1:34am On Dec 10, 2005
emmm thanks everyone i just wanted to confirm... AND SNAZZYDAWN, i started this thread cos i am interested in him as well...lol, thanks anyways
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by christyne(f): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2005
I'm enjoyin ds
.Everybody sssh,i wanna tell snazzy wat sweetme has just sai,ok?
Snazzy,where r u?Sweetme said she's intersted in him
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by BabyCakes(f): 12:24am On Dec 12, 2005
Hey Ladies, pat Attah is an old friend of mine and I can give you his number if you want!! but for a fee cool... it starts with 080.....
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Oracle(m): 4:56am On Dec 12, 2005
evry mobile number in NIGERIA Starts with 080 for Christ's sake
besides the veracity of this information is still not certain
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by snazzydawn(f): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2006
sweetme!!!!!!whaaaaaatttt?!!!!!!make I no catch you o!!!
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by sweetme(f): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2006
@ SNAZZYDAWN.........dats if you see me to catch
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2006
she must be a very lucky woman if he is indeed married 2 her
such a hunk
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by dip: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2006
I hear that they were "ENGAGED" later heared that they are SEPERATED. Which one is true. Meanwhile Nkeiru is too good for Patt. i dey talk from likeness wey i get for ram. if i be man, i go marry Nkeiru for any cost. I hear say Pat na big Flatter before all of una go dey in love with am. tomorrow now all of you will be crying "i don't break my heart". FAT ASS HOLES.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by hotangel2(f): 3:18am On Feb 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U really do love nkiru. cheesy See as u curse her 'husband'. Chei!!

i really dunno if they are going out, engaged, or married.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2006
pat attah aint married saw it on da web!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by pajimoh(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2006
Nkiru has two good notable things in her that every man would desire 1. her boobs and 2. her big ball eyes. excuse me if she is married.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by noyoyo: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2006
Please I am interested to know about Nkiru Sylvanu too. Could anyone inform me if she id dead or alive? There is this rumour in Europe that she dead. Made me cry for days. Please I need an answer.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by eveseh(f): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2006
well i might agree about that
i think they were married becos they are good couple
becos nkiru syvanus is beautiful i love herxxxxxxxxxx
u go girl go and have him cool
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by queen2(f): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2006
noyoyo!:

Please I am interested to know about Nkiru Sylvanu too. Could anyone inform me if she id dead or alive? There is this rumour in Europe that she dead. Made me cry for days. Please I need an answer.

EWW, fake rumour angry
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by eveseh(f): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2006
that's not fake rumors that's real
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by queen2(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2006
eveseh:

that's not fake rumors that's real

eww that nkiru's dead. shocked

prove it then
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by eveseh(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2006
i cant proof it becos they were together
even if they are not together now
but stay they are nice together in thire movies
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by queen2(f): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2006
ok, in movies
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by freddie1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2006
No, they aren't married. Nkiru is alive and well. She's a student of Enugu State University of Science and Technology. She drives a benz 190 and a honda. She is still very single!
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by eveseh(f): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2006
well that's my girl
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by queen2(f): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2006
cleared
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by eveseh(f): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2006
they aint no married,i heaqrd that they were dating
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by ciaragirl(f): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2006
i dont think so undecided
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by pajimoh(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2006
is a lair both of them are not together angry
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by keliscia(f): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2006
WHY GIRLS IS THAT JEALOUSY AM HEARING

WELL IF THAT IS TRUE I THINK IT IS A NICE THING
THEY ARE A NICE COUPLE SHE IS SO CUTE AND HE IS SO HANDSOME AND I THINK THEY ARE GOOD ALSO US A MARRIED COUPLE

Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by omobusola(f): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2006
na wa ooooh where on this earth did u get ur own Info from, am sure what u heard was that he dated her which is common knowledge, and she is not the first he dated, he dated several other actresses, right now as a matter of fact he is with another beautiful actress. let ur hearts not be troubled , he is still very single and still mingling.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by jesfel: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2006
Plz leave Pat Attah alone,he is not married.
Where does all these fake rumours come from?
I beg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.