Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. (2417 Views)

How Do I Kill Sexual Urge 100% / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) / My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. by Kazrem(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
Most guys and football are like tosyne2much and 10 things.. To kill that habit will cost you...

If you don't like football, get yourself a hobby and get addicted. He will be the First to call for a table discussion.

Thank me later grin
From experience abi?
Re: Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. by prettyslimme(f): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
U guys got me rotf with ur comments.u guys re just too funny.and to dos dt misinterpreted dis post,una do well ooo.
Re: Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. by prettyslimme(f): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
vizkiz:
Wasn't the op the same lady that uploaded her pre-wedding pictures here last month?

yes it is her grin now tell me who is you?
Re: Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. by Oyindebrah(f): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hi guys,please help a romancelander like her twerk video

Its a contest and here's the link, thanks n God bless https://www.instagram.com/p/BHont0XBE-z/
Re: Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. by patola080(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=prettyslimme post=47386458]My husband get two wives,though am d second wife,I av known him for 18yrs wit his 1st wifebefor we even got married ooo,but yet,I tot he wil one day forsake her,and love me more,he wil talk abt her in public,office,around d neigborhood,at night nko?he wil say "babe abeg no vex,I don strain my leg,my knee cap is paining me,let's do it next time,am always angry wit dis,am extremely jealous and it breaks my heart,in d sittin room we can't enjoy anytin wit tv,except dis his 1st wife channel,hubby no dey go church oo,na 1st wife he dey go play wit every sunday morning,pls house advise me,ow shud I poison dis 1st wife?

d name of d first wife is SOCCER,foot ball oooo!pls I hope am not d only one in dis!whose hubby have a 1st wife too?#copied#

U better join him to b happy
Re: Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Hi guys,please help a romancelander like her twerk video

Its a contest and here's the link, thanks n God bless https://www.instagram.com/p/BHont0XBE-z/

smiley

Re: Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. by enellcy(f): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
@OP i see yu sis.........
Re: Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. by vicdall(f): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
heartofstone:
Haaa undecided Oya read d last paragraph...
Lol
Re: Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. by vicdall(f): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
heartofstone:
Haaa undecided Oya read d last paragraph...
Lol. The guy gat no chill

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has This Happened To You Before? [guys Only] / Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? / Replica Of Hell-fire Is Here In Ogun-state!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.