Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD (30801 Views)

Women In The Lake Chad Engage In Prostitution To Keep Their Kids Alive - ICRC / Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:

First of all, I didn't read this trash by a zombie.

I only saw the smileys, Smileys that aren't coming from your heart, You and I know you ain't smiling.

Bubu the Mumu is disappointing you big time, You can't even defend him any longer.

It's been a long time you wrote an article on the 'achievements of Buhari', What happened?
Zombies are not even talking of his body language any more.

6 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by P0intBlank(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
anonimi:

You sef. Where have you been? cheesy
Did you not hear that the previous federal administration did nothing except share money among themselves without sharing to those in the opposition All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC according to John Oyegun? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3747642_3745850fbimg1463927936602jpeg8173f300eff5e836ee925373615edada_jpegeaf9c8fbc7a78ee96d89f367b1820960

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085409_hh_jpeg07b0e6e05a4624e7545331a83b844508
With hindsight, it's clear why Buhari shied away from the debate. It would have exposed his unpreparedness to govern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
PassingShot:

No wonder your replies lacked sensible points.

When you read posts, you hardly make any sense with your replies. How much more when you didn't read.

I overrated your thinking ability. I should have known what to expect from mourning wailers whose brain has been damaged by election loss and their inability to get free money from looted treasury.

FYI, the president's approval rating is still high (above 60% the last time. Even the PDP leaning NOI Poll rated him higher).

So, continue your online ranting. You're wired for that.
Continue to rely on those yoloba fake ratings. Within short time from now, those you are owing will come after. Have you paid your rent?

3 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Obcglobal(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Finger crossed and just reading comments.
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Paperwhite(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I'm happy Nigerians have finally gotten to know that "change" goes two ways - Positive and Negative.

Nigerians are now experiencing the worst form of negative change.
But it is more sadder that we're all suffering it.
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by osile2012: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Rate Them[/size]

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Paperwhite(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
P0intBlank:

With hindsight, it's clear why Buhari shied away from the debate. It would have exposed his unpreparedness to govern.
Guess the zombie can now see the folly of their warped reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by BushidoBlue(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
[size=22pt] Economy in recession but the sycophants are singing hurrah!!!

Hahahahahaha

A president that has no clue of what to do.
When the Central Bank Governor "liberalised" the Naira, there was an article in Wall Street Journal by a certain '"President Buhari" trying to explain it, two weeks President Buhari returns from his sick leave and disowns the incident, you guys don't learn.

I told you so.....

Don't worry more to come...

Your time is up!!!

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Rose2014: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
rozayx5:

rose2014 flets kenai anonimi firefire

this is a response to femi insensitive and revolution provoking statement angry

statements like that just win more people to the avengers . they make the avengers seem right

since i have been alive this past few months is the first time i have seen begging everywhere . school markets nairaland . begging now is like MTN everywhere you go etc

very bad . kerosense is now expensive Gas too
garri nko? 700plus
jobs? not for the common man again its an era of secret recruitments. as " bad" as gej was common men got employed
gej tackled hunger like a world class defender , brought in an expert from FAO in the name of Adesina . not the fool we have as spokeman now. you can say whatever bad you like against gej but hunger was not one
this govt better be careful .

My dear U've said all there is to be said.
Nigerians are now suffering because of zombies that were scammed by this govt during campaign period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by EasternActivist: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
I wonder who gave the zombies the voters card they used in voting this nemesis of negative change government.

Who dem EPP??

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by TalkingBird: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Our Father who liveth in heaven, hallow be thy name, thy KINGDOM COME.
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Candyrain(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rose2014:

My dear U've said all there is to be said.
Nigerians are now suffering because of zombies that were scammed by this govt during campaign period

Hello dear,
How are u?
Do check ur mail pls
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
PassingShot:

The absurd thing with mourning, wailing, idiotic brainwashed docile nincompoops is that they don't even deny that their Ineffectual Buffoon and his thieving gang caused the mess. Their only defense is that we should not blame them.

To their dull brain, the thieving of their lord Ineffectual Buffoon and his fellow thieves should have no effect on the economy. There shouldn't be any bearing whatsoever! What a group of cursed, confused, brainwashed people! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you saying your hero Buhari cannot fix the mess we find ourselves? Ok then, come 2019 we gonna kick his ass out of aso rock and vote in someone that can fix the mess.

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by Seawhy(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2016
APC led government is making us(Nigerians) to regret voting them into power. What we hear over the media is ' give Buhari time'. How long can we wait...10 years may be.
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by damon222: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
PassingShot:

No wonder your replies lacked sensible points.

When you read posts, you hardly make any sense with your replies. How much more when you didn't read.

I overrated your thinking ability. I should have known what to expect from mourning wailers whose brain has been damaged by election loss and their inability to get free money from looted treasury.

FYI, the president's approval rating is still high (above 60% the last time. Even the PDP leaning NOI Poll rated him higher).

So, continue your online ranting. You're wired for that.
Continue to rely on those yoloba fake ratings. Within short time from now, those you are owing will come after. Have you paid your rent??
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by koboko69: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
brownlord:

Now I understand the reason for berems, omenka passingshot, cleverly and egift sycophancy. Those Aisha rice eaters are yet to come to terms with the suffering of ordinary Nigerians who don't join them in eating their birth right in the name of supporting APC.

U chop ur own when Jona dey sef. Let them enjoy thiers. I thought u had gone extinct sef. Shame nor let u talk again? Ekpa!

2 Likes

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by brownlord: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
koboko69:

U chop ur own when Jona dey sef. Let them enjoy thiers. I thought u had gone extinct sef. Shame nor let u talk again? Ekpa!

Guy you miss road? Abi you forget say na me you quote, since when I begin support politician or you first die, you better get sense. How do you mean shame?

1 Like

Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by koboko69: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
brownlord:

Guy you miss road? Abi you forget say na me you quote, since when I begin support politician or you first die, you better get sense. How do you mean shame?

Who be u? Compound Ekpa is what u are na. No be Jonathan noot licker u before enoose woefully?
Re: Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD by koboko69: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ow market brownlord? Dem don ban u bah. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Very good. Good riddance to bad rubbish wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.