Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic (30257 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
There's no law that says you must marry her.

With just one child she can't maintain cleanliness, what happens when you marry her and she gives birth multiple times.

Your home will always be like a pig sty. Visitors will have to regularly go out for fresh air when they come inside your house.

6 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ijeshaboy: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ioannes:
There's no law that says you must marry her.

With just one child she can't maintain cleanliness, what happens when you marry her and she gives birth multiple times.

Your home will always be like a pig sty. Visitors will have to regularly go out for fresh air when they come inside your house.

hmmm thanks I apprreciate

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by olagift(f): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Do you love her to the extent of overlooking this behaviour now and in the future? If not don't marry her yet. Watch her for sometime whether she will change or not. Also don't make the mistake of impregnating her the second time because that will give her automatic marriage ticket.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by AdexOmoby(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
Pls house, am realy confused, I have a baby mama whom I sponsored in school. She is in her finals now, but she is too dirty, at times she will not bath my baby before taking her to daycare, she do wear dirty cloth for her, and I was also told she do shut my mum down when she corrects her.Inshort, she is dirty, i have talked to her but no changes, am just tired and confused. I love my daughter so well. I don't want to go into polygamy but this one is too hard to bear.

Just keep praying for her. There's nothing God can't do. Pray and fast.

Do naked midnight prayers. Cook her the best meals. Wash her clothes. Buy her new clothes.

Watch warroom. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ipledge10(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
Pls house, am realy confused, I have a baby mama whom I sponsored in school. She is in her finals now, but she is too dirty, at times she will not bath my baby before taking her to daycare, she do wear dirty cloth for her, and I was also told she do shut my mum down when she corrects her.Inshort, she is dirty, i have talked to her but no changes, am just tired and confused. I love my daughter so well. I don't want to go into polygamy but this one is too hard to bear.
omo owa, omo ekun grin

It is not a must to marry your baby mama

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Coolgent(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bros those time wey u dey Bleep her before she born, she dey hygiene ko?

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Saao(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Shebi you know she is the dirty type before you impregnated her? Nonsense.undecided
hear talk. Must u contribute? Op been dirty is a simple to ignore if all other qualities u needed in her are intact. Keep talking to her, she will change, don't be tire of telling but in a nice way.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Osemond123(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Shebi you know she is the dirty type before you impregnated her? Nonsense.undecided

Lols samething that came into my mind

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Saao(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
hear talk. Must u contribute? Op been dirty is a simple to ignore if all other qualities u needed in her are intact. Keep talking to her, she will change, don't be tire of telling but in a nice way.

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by badonkadonk: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:

Gbam...

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by profmallory(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
you impregnating her does not equate to you marrying you.

You can reach an agreement on how to take care of your child.

If you marry her, you might never have peace all your life.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by goingape1: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
naturally NAIJA GIRLS are very very DIRTY.

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by martineverest(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
wasnt she unhygeinic when u were having sexx with her?...u must be a piig
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by aiikman(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Big excuse....no one is perfect so Mr, u should simply enlighten her on those areas whre she lacks knowledge like dat u mentioned....after all she was sensible enough to carry and nurse ur baby....well all depends on her willingness to learn
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by goingape1: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
see this mumu!

if you dey go your boyfriend house, you dey come DIRTY? undecided

how he won take know were all ya WOMEN are Master of deception!

8 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ManTiger(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:

Is she from Ibadan? I mean is she from Bere mapo?
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by redcliff: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
am also not that neat but am still better than her, all the good cloth I bought for my daughter has turn brown, including the one sent by my sister, I bought her 3 phone within 6month all spoilt, the last one was techno l7( u nw the price when it came out) am just confused.

bros marry that woman at your peril. i have an aunt who is exactly like this. they dont change.... you would suffer big time. a dirty woman is a lazy woman and a lazy woman is a procrastinator and a procrastinator does not value anything, time, money and possessions... be wise!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by AuroraB(f): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
thanks boss, have talked to her beg her, infact she was doing her IT, she was sleeping at home and the superior came to her place of IT and didn't meet her. The case is still on now that my mum is trying to settle.
undecided say what You probably got time on your hands, reason she's messing up. There's someone to clean up after her sad
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by AuroraB(f): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
AdexOmoby:

Just keep praying for her. There's nothing God can't do. Pray and fast.

Do naked midnight prayers. Cook her the best meals. Wash her clothes. Buy her new clothes.

Watch warroom. grin
That War-room is not applicable to Africans, Nigerians especially. Knees fit peel finish and no shange sad grin

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by pedrilo: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Make una dey evaluate who una dey sleep wit abeg o

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by love4rent80s: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:

Wicked u!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ROZZAYY(f): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
hmmmn serious bu t eeeh wen u were parting the red sea didn't you perceive the smell of the dead fishes?
jezz asking undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by AfroKnight: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Don't marry her just yet. You would only despise her later on. If you can afford a maid to clean your apartment, go ahead and hire one since you love her.

If you cannot afford a maid, Just don't marry someone you would grow to hate when the love wanes. Maybe you can decide to overlook her dirty habits but that is highly unlikely.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by love4rent80s: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
goingape1:
naturally NAIJA GIRLS are very very DIRTY.

Thank God I am a boy....ur post no concern me

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by visijo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
abeg the girl na from which tribe because i de suspect say girls from the other side of the map like dorty... Na basketmouth talk am ooo.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by swituju: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
And wat d he'll happened to a housemaid.even if it's those dat comes n goes in d evening.if u trully kia n hate polygamy for ur daughters sake like u said,den do d needful.evry woman must not have d same stamina for house chores,some r born lazy n deres nothing u can do to change it.Behind her up.take her to hair saloons,boutiques make her ova and u won't noticed d dirtiness flaw.my 2 cent
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by repogirl(f): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
You will need a helper to help her where she is slacking.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by kennylawd: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
hmmm thanks I apprreciate
Please you don't need to be confused. I think you still love her and that is driving force behind your so called confusion. But I guess she doesn't love you as much but she didn't have a choice then she would have aborted the baby. She is likely waiting for another man to hook up with and that is why I guess she is disgruntled. Am persuaded to believe she was packaging you up when the relationship started probably to hide her true colors and because I guess you had a strong feelings for her you could not think clearly then and you guessed she was okay for you then but most human beings don't reveal their trueselves until over a period of time. Now the way forward if I may suggest. First destroy any feelings you ever had for her. Secondly start to deal with her on a clean slate as if you just got to know her. Thirdly get house help for your mum to assist in taking care of the baby if you can afford it or you can seek for a good relative that you can support that can help you out with taking good care of the baby. If you would not mind I will suggest that you stop allowing her to come to your place because I guess you might still be tempted to continue to sleep with her as I guess you have been doing and such will increase your confusion. You cannot be eating your cake and still have it whole. Finally Look up to Jesus to help you start a new relationship that will culminate into you fulfilling your marital destiny in life. Marriage is more than physical you will need more supernatural and spiritual back up from heaven to succeed. I wish you all the best in Christ Jesus name

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by CACAWA(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
jidoski...from all you have said..it's obvious she's using jazz on you.

You won't know.

How can u say she shuts your mum down when advised?

How can you say she replied you with "ok" and you don't know what she meant?

Are you the one paying her fees yet you cannot control her?

Are you the one doing the house chores when she visits?

You dare allow her turn the toilet brown without giving clear cut instructions?

As a graduate ..haba....haba mallam....Jide u fall my hand o.

My only advice is that you should wash your head three times this night before you sleep.

When you wake up...phone her and just drop three instructions as follows:

1. Bathe my daughter three times everyday and send me pics on whatsapp.
2. Help mummy clean the kitchen and/ or bathroom every evening and take pictures.
3. If I don't see changes in your attitude...you will be out of my life forever..and I will have custody of the baby.

Then you give her five minutes to apologise and vow to change. Right there on the phone..no time for excuses...and she dares not give vague answers...

Do that .

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Generalyemi(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
ijeshaboy:
am not around, she schools in our hometown so she stay with my mum, wen she came visiting, my toilet change colour from white to brown, infact am confused, I wish well for her but how do I handle dis.

is she from ekiti

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by olagift(f): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Do you love her to the extent of overlooking and tolerating her dirty habit for the rest of your life? If no, please don't marry her yet, but watch for sometime to see if she will change or not. If she fails to change then leave her. Also try not to make the mistake of impregnating her the second time, because that will give her the marriage ticket automatically.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.