Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) (39691 Views)

Rihanna Is The Bridesmaid As Her Friend Gets Married In Barbados (photos) / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role / PHOTOS: Check Out How Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by badassProdigy(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2016
The rapper posted pictures of herself on her IG page at a wedding yesterday which she played the role of a Bridesmaid see how glamorous they all look...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHpNdOdDPtn/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by Vendoor(f): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2016
beautiful sasha cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2016
dis one don old na...I tink say na for younger ladies. she be ancient of days (AOD)

12 Likes

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by Yuneehk(f): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2016
Was she the chief bridesmaid? The lady on blue looks it.
Beautiful dresses anyways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by Nixiepie(f): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Wats up with her music career kwa sad,she is aging sha

1 Like

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2016
OK. We are waiting for her own wedding.
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by badassProdigy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
dis one don old na...I tink say na for younger ladies. she be ancient of days (AOD)
lolz... u two get fight b4 ni...

2 Likes

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by SurefireFashion: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
She wasn't the Chief-bridesmaid. Isn't that obvious

1 Like

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Where has shisha been all this while ?
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by Kingkamal(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nicki minaj stole from sasha p the girl was trying.. I don't know why she lay low

3 Likes

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by MrSmith007: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
She wasnt the chief bride's maid naah
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by bright007(f): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
k
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Am still looking for the news here

Her being made a Bridesmaid is news worthy??

Kwantinue

6 Likes

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by udyheart01(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Beautiful Faces
Dope Outfit
cool
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oh Sasha
miss those good ol rap flows

1 Like

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
weird mc will do same at Sasha's wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by HoneyB10(f): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Una bad mouth no get part two

2 Likes

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by NaLaugh: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Am still looking for the news here

Her being made a Bridesmaid is news worthy??

Kwantinue

Welcome to Nairaland gossip blog edition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
All these pancake babes sha,una try

1 Like

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by ichommy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wow, Lovely. First female rapper.
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by kenzysmith: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
:DI kw say shasha go get confirm sound track for bed she is one of my target dis year :DI
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by pantless(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
am expecting her gospel song soon..hehehe, LAfing in Indonesia ;Dam expecting her gospel song soon..hehehe, LAfing in Indonesia

1 Like

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by laikas: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
my bae, whr on earth has she been?
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by TheSPEAKER(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
undecidedChief of staff undecided
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by loomer: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
I beg, where I fit piss

1 Like

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by laikas: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
kenzysmith:
:DI kw say shasha go get confirm sound track for bed she is one of my target dis year :DI
clears throat..
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by chimah3(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
*in jenifa's voice* Shasha. grin

1 Like

Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by iyatrustee(f): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
She quit singing or she could not adapt with the influx of other female rappers on the scene? Being long i heard her song played.
Re: Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Seen.. .I'm not rich yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos) / Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.