Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants (4095 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by marvelck: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2016
When you are dating a girl every guy wants, its never an easy thing or a sweet experience. Cos she's bound to be so dramatic and full of herself due to the number of advances she gets daily from men. A lot of guys might think its very easy for girls to turn down men, especially guys with enough money or wealth to spoil her sily. But truth be told, its not that easy. There are some temptations, a girl cant resist. And being hit on steady by guys is one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by dollyjoy(f): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2016
When you are dating an every lady's dream kind of guy, you are bound to wet your pillow every night.

It's a two way thingsmiley

6 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Vendoor(f): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Cool, so what's your advice for ladies?
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by MrPresident1: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
When you are dating an every lady's dream kind of guy, you are bound to wet your pillow every night.

How?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by dollyjoy(f): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

How?
isn't it obvious
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by MrPresident1: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
isn't it obvious

Explain joor cheesy
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by nairalife2013(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Tis simple. While not letting yur praying knees get lazy, Get some pepper. Feed her all evenings wid bacon n greenwine or ice cream and bananacake, marry her fiam! Put her in d fam way, continue feeding her with d mentioned food and beverages. With a little weight on her side and, like 2 or 3 kids plus u tugging her apron around, u must hav heaved yur first sigh of relief, If she isn't d "possessed" type... Women matter no be small matter, if u want yur home in peace n not to die young of some kinda wife-related illness, shine yur eye as I did n pray hard... wink

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by bitchcrafts: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
I agree 100. If yo not the type that can't take her out of the centre of your attention like she's some life support to u, you might develop hypertension and low self esteem in no time. Best to do is to give her some space , do your thing and allow her to respect you. We've been on this type of sh!t for long and we've Learnt cheesy

5 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2016
I totally understand•••
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:

The funny thing is its more worse for ladies, because Men cheat for no reason haha !

But a very pretty girl that is in love will still think twice before falling for that other rich dude.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by chigoizie7(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Are u serious?

Ok, let me ask chioma
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by cindykaey(f): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Well, if she really loves you she'll definitely lay low not minding the number of toasters
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:

I think I'm an "every lady's" kind of guy, but no lady has ever wet her pillow bcoz of me. undecided
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I agree 100. If yo not the type that can't take her out of the centre of your attention like she's some life support to u, you might develop hypertension and low self esteem in no time. Best to do is to give her some space , do your thing and allow her to respect you. We've been on this type of sh!t for long and we've Learnt cheesy
While you her giving her some space, another guy is keeping her warm at night and giving her a treat in obudu cattle ranch. grin
Kontinuu

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by LuveU2(f): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

I think I'm an "every lady's" kind of guy, but no lady has ever wet her pillow bcoz of me. undecided
Pics of you or idonbilivit angry

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by harrysjones(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2016
WEN THERE IS MONEY INVOLVE,.....
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by csamii: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Op, you have a beautiful girlfriend. Know that in a day, a minimum of 3 guys will try their luck on her. 21 guys per week, 84 per month and 1008 per year. Now tell me, can your girlfriend say no 1008 times?

Let's talk grin why not date the less attractive ones?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Pics of you or idonbilivit angry
If I upload my picture here just to show my looks, what does dt make me?
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by LuveU2(f): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

If I upload my picture here just to show my looks, what does dt make me?
Confident and trustworthy.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by bitchcrafts: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

While you her giving her some space, another guy is keeping her warm at night and giving her a treat in obudu cattle ranch. grin
Kontinuu
Lol. Not that much space, just enough space for her to breathe, live and enjoy her life her own way. It's not like going negligent like that, so don't bother to be the smart that you're not here bruh!
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by 0955eb027(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
I dont even know what to say, make i just park.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by alex81(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
just here to read comments.... grin
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by SurefireFashion: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Especially in a sku environment..........
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Confident and trustworthy.
Hehehehe. That's enticing, but I'll pass. I'll pm you. Reply if u want to see my picture.
This has nothing to do with trustworthy or confidence.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by LuveU2(f): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

Hehehehe. That's enticing, but I'll pass. I'll pm you. Reply if u want to see my picture.
This has nothing to do with trustworthy or confidence.
I will reply you smiley

But, dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, counting on you! Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u smiley

I cant wait to see how u look wink
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
I will reply you smiley

But, dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, counting on you! Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u smiley

I cant wait to see how u look wink

Is this just about getting ppl to vote ur candidate? I hope it's not cos I'm done with nairaland contests and I'm sorry I might disappoint you.
Here's my bbm pin 593E581C . I think bbm is better so you can delete me whenever I "disappoint" you.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by LuveU2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

Is this just about getting ppl to vote ur candidate? I hope it's not cos I'm done with nairaland contests and I'm sorry I might disappoint you.
Here's my bbm pin 593E581C . I think bbm is better so you can delete me whenever I "disappoint" you.
Lol i dont do bbm. Only whatsapp.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Lol i dont do bbm. Only whatsapp.
I hope you know whatsapp involves giving me ur phone number? If you don't mind that, no wahalah, but I can't put my phone number here for fear of spam. Just reply d email and I will give u my phone number for whatsapp
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

angry babe just dey beg u make u vote for her guy u dey form don jazzy. Wats gona take u to just type, I vote falconey, Cc jega on d voting thread.

Pfft. No make me vex for u for dis nairaland o.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
angry babe just dey beg u make u vote for her guy u dey form don jazzy. Wats gona take u to just type, I vote falconey, Cc jega on d voting thread.

Pfft. No make me vex for u for dis nairaland o.
Check out my profile picture. That's all the apology I have for you.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by FreeSpirited: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Don't get attached or clingy to her. get busy and make her look for your attention. Don't compliment her everyday like the jerks on the street. Always wear your confidence.

However, i know of some guys who feel threatened by those girls when dating them, such that they usually resort to putting them down or demeaning them to fan their ego

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by LuveU2(f): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

I hope you know whatsapp involves giving me ur phone number? If you don't mind that, no wahalah, but I can't put my phone number here for fear of spam. Just reply d email and I will give u my phone number for whatsapp
I have replied u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Long Or Fat / Have You Seen This Lady's New Year Resolution That Has Gone Viral? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.