Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,611 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) (56375 Views)

The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Kolababe: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Police in Uganda have arrested a man claiming to be Jesus Christ.

Police officer Lamech Kigozi, on Saturday, July 2, said Emmanuel Solomon Ssemakula, the man claiming to be son of God, would be taken to court for leading a cult.

“We are currently looking at a charge of convening an unlawful society,” Kigozi told NTV Uganda.

The self-proclaimed Jesus Christ could also be charged with sabotaging government programmes as he instructs his followers not to go to the hospital when ill. All they are to do is to pray to him.

“When they fall sick, they only kneel and pray and ask for blessing from this earthly Jesus (Solomon Ssemakula),” the police officer said.

Despite all the said charges, Solomon Ssemakula has maintained that he is Jesus and he is not afraid to publicly declare so.

“It’s me Jesus Christ, Emanuel, prince of peace, Michael… I was born in Jerusalem,” he said.

His followers, who have been with him for about six years, also believe that he is indeed Jesus Christ.

Solomon Ssemakula said he was preparing his followers for the second coming of his father. He is on a mission to select 144,000 people for the said coming.

Ssemakula was orphaned at a tender age but was lucky to get someone who sponsored his education.

His sponsor then took him to Kenya and Tanzania to spread the word of God before going back to Uganda.

WATCH THE MAN SPEAK BELOW, IT'S VERY HILARIOUS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO0pugkDt_Y

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/ugandan-man-claiming-to-be-jesus-christ.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Kolababe: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Adeoba10(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2016
Free dat man.... Gullible leaders with mumu followers.... Dat was how one pastor was selling blood of jesus in 750ml plastic bottle yet his useless followers are still defending him.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by dominique(f): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2016
I don't understand way they had to arrest him.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Am still trying to get why he got arrested. Abeg mk dem am and him wahala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by sumborri: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2016
There is freedom of association. A bunch of fools decided to follow and proclaim a drunk drugged slowpoke as their christ. Why stop them, why arrest them, when they doing that, we should be grateful that finally fools and stupids are now congregating together, allowing easy identification for mental assylum. Admission or human drug testing

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Harmored(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2016
grin whot that I use to buy 50naira

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2016
He should tried in court for impersonation, for him to be released or granted bail must be the following bale term

=> Turn water to wine
=> Feed everyone in the court room with one Gala
=> He should given a catfish make him comot money from the fish mouth

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by veekid(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2016
No offence; e fit b bross Jay, Na hn send him com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by gabby227(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2016
He should be arrested and persecuted. Today is my birthday pls holla me some likes.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by AntiWailer: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Lol.

Weed is bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
nawa oo grin My eyes have seen!!
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by bro4u: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Religion is the reason why we Africans don't progress, imagine if Albert Einstein, Charles Babbage and others that have made an impact in the society were religious as Africans, I'm very sure they would have been busy attending Bible studies, mid week prayers, deliverance, choir rehearsal etc with little or no time to invent.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by dumininu01(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Lol.. . c his face

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by jrerico1(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
What right do they have to arrest him??

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
He was truly born in Jerusalem...
hahahaha....
Abeg make Dem give am water... if him successfully turn am to wine
Then He's good to go... but if not.... then the guy lineage can be trace back to oshogbo

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by VocalWalls: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
jesus of Uganda...
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by davibid: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I don't understand what is happening in the world anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Raymondreigns(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
I pray u dnt go to hell too early.... Bloody blasphemers... Silly Rabbits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by ummeey: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Adeoba10:
Free dat man.... Gullible leaders with mumu followers.... Dat was how one pastor was selling blood of jesus in 750ml plastic bottle yet his useless followers are still defending him.
I saw that one too. Lol some of these African countries need help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by ireneony(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
He looks hungry. They should give him food and shelter instead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by NZAGHA(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Prophecy fulfilments....

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Pavore9: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Just laughing.....seen a lot of queer religious groups in East Africa! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by opius: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
HUNGRY ALL OVER

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Dawei: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
Where is the Jesus Christ in him
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by mosho2good: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
All these ones must be high on osogbo weed.

it not good for the body
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by DeSepiero(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
Behold the second coming... grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by biz9ja(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
The Bible Can't Be Wrong

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by krystiankachi(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
I'd beat the sh1t out of this hungry mf
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by lifezone247(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
Funny, but why did they arrest him? under which offence?
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by samx4real(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2016
If u look d man well for d 2nd pix.

The guy really look like Jesus oh grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Daniel058(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Na wah for that small country called uganda oo.

No be dis nairaland i read 3yrs ago about one ugandan cultist who calls himself Back Jesus? . . This new ugandan Jesus better ask where the old ugandan Jesus dey.

Coz if you ask me, i go say N'odikwa Very RISKY , especially when area guys don shark WHISKY

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.