Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Meet Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Zainab Oyelade - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Zainab Oyelade (646 Views)

Meet Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week:christiana Okpala / Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Esther Okwara / Meet Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Igwesi Chiamaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Zainab Oyelade by Missgossip(f): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Name: OYELADE OGHENERUKEVWE ZAINAB

Dept:CIT(computer education)

Level: am done with exam so 400

DOB: 9th January

Hobby:reading novel, dancing n cooking

Relationship:

Likes: watching movies and gisting, and hanging out with my family. N I love lively people.

Dislike: rude people, being alone(lonely n bored)

Handiwork : hairdressing

Political party: PDP

Political ambition: don't know for now

Memories of childhood: growing up in PTI RD effurun with my half dozen siblings, we were our own friends because my mum always lock us inside.
I always love going to my grandad's house in Ogunu(WARRI) because it was very beautiful with nice cutleries, fancy plates n mugs n a very big dining table, and every morning he wakes u up with a mug of tea n gives us new 50 naira note before going to d office, n when we come out of his house we can see shell yard n all d white men playing gulf.
I remember always waiting late in the night every Saturday after 2 weeks for my dad to come back from port Harcourt n crying if he does not come on time, n when he eventually gets home he'll buy bread with three colours n banana and guinea fowl egg from PH and buy u mineral n biscuit no matter how late it is then we'll eat all the rubbish.
There are lots of things to remember but I can't write all.

Dreams: becoming a teacher/lecturer

Role models: my mum and Bishop David Oyedepo

Favourite colour: pink

Favourite food: rice

Favourite quote: IF U DON'T GIVE UP,GOD WILL SHOW UP
Phone/E-mail:zainaboyelade227@gmail.com/08030446217

Source: http://unibencampusvilla..com.ng/2016/07/meet-female-uniben-campus-villa_10.html?m=1
Re: Meet Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Zainab Oyelade by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2016
No pinsure! D site refuse 2 load completely on my phone angry

(1) (Reply)

Check it out : Brilliant Smart-man Suit For Sale at Negotiable Price / Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? / Poirier And Lorbecki Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.