Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja (16618 Views)

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
A man identified as Mr Martin Nwosu reportedly ran way as his wife was at the verge of delivering a set of twins in Abuja recently.

The whole scenario started when the man reportedly told the wife to abort the pregnancy, saying that he did not want to have more babies, but the woman, Mrs Gloria Johnson, refused to abort the pregnancy.

While speaking to Saturday Tribune, Mrs Johnson said that months into her pregnancy, Nwosu packed out of the house owing to his inability to live up to his financial responsibility, including failure to pay his rent.

According to her, “when I became pregnant, I told him, he was happy but a month after that, he changed. He used to give me N1,000, but he cut it down to N500, and I have a son for him already. Anytime I complained to him that the money was small, he would tell me that there was no work.

“In the long run, he stopped coming back to the house after work, and whenever I asked him why he didn’t come back to the house, he would tell me that he had no transport money.”

“We are owing the landlord, my husband said I should bring money, I told him that I didn’t have money because I fried akara and yam, he would become angry and said that I would get tired of the house, then he packed all his property and left the house.”

Johnson, who hails from Abak Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State, further said that when she was in labour, friends and neighbours of her husband tried getting across to him by phone to come and take her to the hospital, but that he refused to come, until one of the neighbours took her to Asokoro General Hospital, Abuja.

She said that Asokoro General Hospital refused to take her in because she didn’t register with them, and that she was taken to another private hospital where she was also rejected.

“When I was in labour, people called him on phone to come and pick me, he refused, so our neighbours took me to Asokoro Hospital but I was not registered with them and they refused to accept me. Then they took me to another private hospital, where they rejected me again and we went to another hospital where I delivered.

“Throughout that period, I was calling my husband’s number but he switched off his phone. I delivered the twins by Cesarean Session (CS) and I lost a lot blood. I can’t feed them and I can’t pay the N150, 000 hospital bill,” she added.

Saturday Tribune gathered that a National Youth Service Corps member, identified as Onuoha Adenike signed an undertaken to take the woman out of the hospital to raise her hospital bill.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/husband-disappears-wife-gives-birth-twins/
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by delzbaba(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
So sad..I blame this economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by falconey(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
hard times......... running away from your problem isn't the way face it and you shall overcome with GOD.

this time is not easy at all, as a student sometimes we have to snap the handout of some of our coursemates that manage to buy using our gadgets.

don't forget to read my signature .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Zdoh(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Some people never learn especially women.Those illitrate will never plan with their husband all they know how to do is produce and produce. One of the Nigeria problem is un-ending production of children without adequate resources.Born 2 or 3 is ok raise them to taste and see the society changes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Zdoh(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
delzbaba:
Blame those who know but refused to bend in other to move on.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by qualityovenbake(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Listening to late Sonny Okuson - Which Way Nigeria (1984)

3 Likes

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by visijo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
hahaha, e de happen now, especially for this economic situation...God save us..
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by faruz: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
lols.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Proffdada: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Coward angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by faruz: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
fast nd furious mode
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Kangol99(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chai!!
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by kenzysmith: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Omo the guy mind be like non be only once I poured put wetin make mary selessor ban the killing of twins self who send her message

1 Like

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by weblord1900: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
This economy have you seen what you have caused .

if he had money he won't had ran away.
I pity him.

1 Like

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by kunlesehan(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
hard Labour. hard times
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by emmaliver(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
They are not lawfully married but co-habiting.l, judging from the disparity in their names. The man doesn't have relatives? the woman too. Likely using pregnancy to trap him. God provide for her. Try n do family planning if you come out of this. The Economy is not smiling.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Dezzx(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
embarassed Buhari regime. TUFIAKWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by kenzysmith: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
delzbaba:
nope u should blame conji ist before the economy
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Pyno30: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Buhari you see what you caused?? you brought back 1983/84 to us again

6 Likes

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by ukehnonny: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Judolisco(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Toor why d man run God go provide now.....make una jst read comment and go dnt check n*me oh
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Pyno30: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
kenzysmith:
nope u should blame conji ist before the economy

No 1 Blame Buhari

No 2 Blame APC

No 3 Blame Buhari

Finally No 4 Blame Aisha Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by logica(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Must be Yoruba. They don't take care of their wives. grin
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Dexpro: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
It was 'sweeting' him when he was doing if oooo
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by oloworulz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
hmmmn, na them, flat heads. they will soon send the twins to Lagos to come and develop it for us....
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by eemjay(f): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Children are a blessing from God. But once you know you can't take care of them why bring them into this world? He could have used the cheapest form of birth control. Or while he was at it was he expecting a jeep as result. Now he has absconded leaving the poor woman alone, instead of facing his responsibilities like a real man. I pray help locate her soon. God bless the corper too. With this hard times everyone is facing. It is well.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by hotspec(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
lazy man
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Pyno30: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Christian124:
Thanks
So you never heard of not promoting of Bet in Nairaland
You have just Banned yourself till EFCC release Dasuki
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bad, very bad.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by seunpas: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Best food of the poor 'sex' I don't know maybe na deases for them.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Harmored(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
end time husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members / Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? / Husband Sacked From Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.