Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,345 members, 7,780,921 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:26 AM

Check These Out - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check These Out (4497 Views)

Check These Mind Blowing Paintings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check These Out by Rick9(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hi guys a.m new to Logo and Graphics design, am self taught it's been three months now since I started learning, though have not been consistent because of school.

Check out some of my works , I would be updating my works when am done.

Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated.
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
My first logo attempt.

Created with Texture Effect.

1 Like

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Book Cover Attempt

2 Likes

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
I created this for a news blog

1 Like

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Windows 7 Redesigned by Rick

1 Like

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Delta Airs by Rick

Re: Check These Out by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rick9:
I created this for a news blog

Created? Or borrowed?
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kazna69:

Created? Or borrowed?
borrowed what , I don't understand
Re: Check These Out by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rick9:
borrowed what , I don't understand

grin well you can't claim to have created them logos now can ya? I've seen em somewhere. Create means make out of nothing. Oh well...
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Kazna69:

grin well you can't claim to have created them logos now can ya? I've seen em somewhere. Create means make out of nothing. Oh well...
I created it ok I don't claim credit for something that doesn't belongs to me if u need proof I give u proof before u accuse me of theft
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Check out this screen shot, and if am proved right swallow your pride and offer me an unreserved apology.

This is the screenshot of the guy I created the logo for.

If u check well u can see that the guy has used it as his D.p nigga u really Insulted me mehn, if this was a Western Country I would have sued you. Ok @ Kazna69

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2016
If u had accused me of the windows logo that would have been understandable , not the Maria Consult that was purely my invention.
Re: Check These Out by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Rick9:
Check out this screen shot, and if am proved right swallow your pride and offer me an unreserved apology.

This is the screenshot of the guy I created the logo for.

If u check well u can see that the guy has used it as his D.p nigga u really Insulted me mehn, if this was a Western Country I would have sued you. Ok @ Kazna69
Yea right... The blue & red one belongs to the New England Patriots NFL team. The rest is straight äss. Jump on graphicsprings & you'll see what real logos look like. Sue... You can't afford an attorney, sit down & go learn.
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kazna69:

Yea right... The blue & red one belongs to the New England Patriots NFL team. The rest is straight äss. Jump on graphicsprings & you'll see what real logos look like. Sue... You can't afford an attorney, sit down & go learn.
k I will learn , perhaps there's something u can teach me, I would gladly learn.
Re: Check These Out by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Rick9:
k I will learn , perhaps there's something u can teach me, I would gladly learn.
Teach yourself. It's the hard way. The only way.

1 Like

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Finally found a way to create OperaMini like logo, so happy

Re: Check These Out by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Rick9:
Finally found a way to create OperaMini like logo, so happy

Not even close. Just do something completely different & quit trying to copy or steal FFS. Ha Nigerians can be so...
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kazna69:

Not even close. Just do something completely different & quit trying to copy or steal FFS. Ha Nigerians can be so...
am a beginner ok am trying to learn, it's like u have an issue with that.
Re: Check These Out by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rick9:
am a beginner ok am trying to learn, it's like u have an issue with that.

No kiddo.
Just make something new.
Stop being a copycat.
It's disgusting.
You could've done something different with the O.
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kazna69:

No kiddo.
Just make something new.
Stop being a copycat.
It's disgusting.
You could've done something different with the O.

Copy cat ko Copy rat ni, why are u so hurt ?
Re: Check These Out by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rick9:

Copy cat ko Copy rat ni, why are u so hurt ?
1. That's a dumb äss question Youngblood
2. You have no fückin idea what I been thru
3. You probably too young & naive to understand what this shît called life is.
4. It's not about you, or your noobish designs
5. I've seen too much shît you can't even imagine, not even in your worst nightmares
6. Go kiss your mom with that mouth & hope she doesn't wake up one day & decide to pack up & leave for good.
7. Design a logo with your name for a change
8. Don't mind me being super critical. I'm just passing it on. Everybody criticizes everybody else.
9. I'm not hurt, just broken beyond repair. I can't be fixed. I can't go back in time or travel to a parallel universe
10. I doubt you're smart or intellectually advanced enough to contemplate on & /or comprehend dafuq I just said.
11. If you are & still doubt, well fück you kid. Even if you do believe & understand everything I said, still fück you. Nothing in this construct matters to me anymore.
No offense, but fück you, fück everybody else, fück life, fück school, fück religion, fück the bullshït called God & her baby Jesus, fück Islam & Allah, everything you see with your eye is a lie, an illusion. Fück society & government hierarchy, fück politicians & the dumb idiots who vote foolishly cos duh they stupid.

I don't like to talk so much or type too much but when someone tests me it's like I have to cough a bucket of acid on em & get stuff off my chest. But I guess you're still in high school or almost finished.
I've experienced what's called soul loss/dark of the soul. I dunno if I'm human anymore cos people called me all sorts of things. People... The fatal error in creation.
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Kazna69:

1. That's a dumb äss question Youngblood
2. You have no fückin idea what I been thru
3. You probably too young & naive to understand what this shît called life is.
4. It's not about you, or your noobish designs
5. I've seen too much shît you can't even imagine, not even in your worst nightmares
6. Go kiss your mom with that mouth & hope she doesn't wake up one day & decide to pack up & leave for good.
7. Design a logo with your name for a change
8. Don't mind me being super critical. I'm just passing it on. Everybody criticizes everybody else.
9. I'm not hurt, just broken beyond repair. I can't be fixed. I can't go back in time or travel to a parallel universe
10. I doubt you're smart or intellectually advanced enough to contemplate on & /or comprehend dafuq I just said.
11. If you are & still doubt, well fück you kid. Even if you do believe & understand everything I said, still fück you. Nothing in this construct matters to me anymore.
No offense, but fück you, fück everybody else, fück life, fück school, fück religion, fück the bullshït called God & her baby Jesus, fück Islam & Allah, everything you see with your eye is a lie, an illusion. Fück society & government hierarchy, fück politicians & the dumb idiots who vote foolishly cos duh they stupid.

I don't like to talk so much or type too much but when someone tests me it's like I have to cough a bucket of acid on em & get stuff off my chest. But I guess you're still in high school or almost finished.
I've experienced what's called soul loss/dark of the soul. I dunno if I'm human anymore cos people called me all sorts of things. People... The fatal error in creation.

Who do u Eh ? Ahahahahahahah
Re: Check These Out by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Rick9:

Who do u Eh ? Ahahahahahahah

Like I said, young, naive, ignorant. Fück you anyways. You & your noob äss designs
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2016
I like de Spartans

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Spartans Logo Redesigned

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Counter tool problem has been Solved.

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Attempts to designed T Shirts

Re: Check These Out by Panshow(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
You can be great with more effort. Keep it up Bro.

1 Like

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just playing around

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Design for a student union

Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Panshow:
You can be great with more effort. Keep it up Bro.
thanks for the kind words
Re: Check These Out by Rick9(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fictional flyer design

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Works Of Arts With Food, Fruits & Home Tools(pics) / I Need A 3D Instructor / Mixtape Album Cover Design (þhº†ºšh°þ™)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.