Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) (2804 Views)

People Are Sharing Pictures Of Their Dogs All Grown Up And It’s Cute / Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man / I'm So Happy For Nigerians That Name Their Dogs Buhari & Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by pmadise(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
You're surely not alone if you are a dog lover and yeah that's why you're here. Tighten you belt as I take you down pix of famous world leaders posing with 'man's best friend'.

Ten US Presidents from Obama to Kennedy with their dogs –

Obama – Bush snr

1. Barack H. Obama
2. George W. Bush
3. William J. Clinton
4. George Bush

2 Likes

Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by pmadise(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Reagan – Nixon

5. Ronald Reagan
6. James Earl Carter
7. Gerald R. Ford
8. Richard M. Nixon

2 Likes

Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by pmadise(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lyndon & Kennedy

9. Lyndon B. Johnson
10. John F. Kennedy

2 Likes

Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by pmadise(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
11 Queen Elizabeth II

12. David Cameron - British Prime Minister)

Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by pmadise(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
13. Vladamir Putin - Russian President

14. Xi Jinping - Chinese President

15. Benjamin Netanyahu - Israeli Prime Minister

16. Justin Trudeau - Canadian Prime Minister

2 Likes

Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by pmadise(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
17. Angela Merkel - German Chancellor

18. François Hollande - French President

19. Sergio Mattarella - Spanish President

20. Mariano Rajoy - Italian President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
doggy !!

1 Like

Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by satelliteDISH(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Where is lalastlala?

Password: DOG
Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
I hate black dogs
Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by veekid(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Buhari nkor
Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by ENIGMA24(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
veekid:
Buhari nkor
U want to see his Cows abi?
Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by mankan2k7(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Buhari is dogophobia and cowphilic

1 Like

Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Those dogs have no idea who these people are!

Lucky pets especially, the ones with the Queen wink
Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by barackodam: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by Stancrus(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Quite interesting i noticed most of the dogs being owned by these men and women are mostly small and toy breeds it shows they truely love and care for this majestic animals showing that is not all about security unlike here in nigeria basically most wealthy people i knw only keep dogs just for the security they provide thats why you normally find them going for larger and itimidating breeds just to satisfy there selfish interest thats Nigeria for you am happy with what i see in these developed countries i pray we learn from them soon
Re: 10 USA Presidents + Other Current 10 World Leaders Posing With Their Dogs (PIX) by pmadise(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Stancrus:
Quite interesting i noticed most of the dogs being owned by these men and women are mostly small and toy breeds it shows they truely love and care for this majestic animals showing that is not all about security unlike here in nigeria basically most wealthy people i knw only keep dogs just for the security they provide thats why you normally find them going for larger and itimidating breeds just to satisfy there selfish interest thats Nigeria for you am happy with what i see in these developed countries i pray we learn from them soon

Nice point @Stan. To me, the major reason why many of them go for the small breeds is because the dogs live indoor hence not ideal for the medium or large breeds. Of course, security is not an option here considering their environment. Rather, they're after carving a niche by following decades of laid down tradition expected of their office.

It appears to me that we're still learning the rope on how to serve...and leave a lasting legacy.

(1) (Reply)

Resemblances Within Owners And Their Pets / I Need A Dog Cage Urgently / How Pure Is This Rott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.