Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa (3588 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
@bluespice, read my posts b4 leaving a comment. i applied for a nigerian passprt few days after i arrived in naija and ve got it now, u've got it wrong, u need to go to specsavers, LOL,
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Shola2009(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
back this bus the mess up
u had/ve a nigerian passport an you're chatting shit about wanting a visa?
i think i'm about to pass out from stupid overdose in my face
pls tell me i've got it wrong will ya
lol. . cheesy grin
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2009
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
@chaircover, it was a typing error.

i was duped by my boyfriend,
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
so are u female or wink

if u are female, na wa o!! £250 ke??
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
Sad.
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by N101: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2009
So, dash £250 + an extra £50 instead of perfume to get into the country as opposed to calling in sick (or whatever else excuse you can come up with) and spending a day at the Embassy in London and spend a lot less.

I think someone else should have gone to Specsavers big time.  Hint: it isn't bluespice or Postman Pat.

@ chaircover

Have you ever been to Thamesmead?  It's an experience  grin
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
@N101
I do not live in thameamead? evn if i did what has where i live got to do with anything? y r u a post code snub. i live in my boyfriends £2Million hse in st john's wood, looks like u've got a problem with me giving a £300 bribe, i would have paid them up to £400 if they had asked for more money, its's my money, what i spend my money on is not ur business,

have a nice wkend smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by joxiri: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
Post code snub, now thats a new term
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by agathamari(f): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
i know in the us you cant get on teh plane without a nigerian visa. they check your passport and visas at the boarding gate. i dont see how england would be any different.
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by N101: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
thameamead:

@N101
I do not live in thameamead? evn if i did what has where i live got to do with anything? y r u a post code snub. i live in my boyfriends £2Million hse in st john's wood,  looks like u've got a problem with me giving a £300 bribe, i would have paid them up to £400 if they had asked for more money, its's my money, what i spend my money on is not your business,

have a nice wkend smiley smiley smiley smiley
Ah Thameamead, the fact that you even bothered to reply to my email is amusement enough for me.  Guess the Specsavers thing didn't work out, huh? wink

Hm, where to start. . .   Did anything I've said about about Thamesmead press a button, bearing in mind that I didn't say anything specific?  The fact that your "boyfriends" live in St. John's Wood is neither here nor there - in fact, looks more like you're the one being a "snub".  But guess that's where you'll be enjoying your weekend right? 

Dash your money where you like, but by posting about it on a forum you are inviting comments.  I know it's after the fact, but maybe you shouldn't have mentioned it?  

Logic and common sense doesn't have to prevail when it's your money, but whatever you do please don't forget that eye appointment, they're not expensive.  See what happened to poor Postman Pat when he did. . . oh sorry, you can't!
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2009
@N101, am not a post code snub, i like to think am humble, u assumed i live in thamesamead because of my user name, i was not boasting about it, joxixri asked how much i paid d immgration officers, £300 might sound like a lot to some people but that's life, what r ur plans this wkend Mr/Mrs HOLY, LOL
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by cvibe: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by redsky1: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2009
LMAO

So you live in St Johns wood - my dear i hope so o cos the last nigerian that told me she lived there forgot that she told me that and invited me round her flat one day. u can only imagine my confusion when the sat nav took me to some council flats in nottinghill.

but don't worry i believe you - big tins gwanin

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/St-Johns-Wood.html?index=40

if na this type u dey live - i bow for u and ur bobo - now my dear find a way to make him ur husband cos these type of properties for this london no dey come like this o!!
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2009
@ OP
I am shocked anyone would post this. U should bury your head in shame and this is not about being holy but doing what is right. God knows we need less people to be like you to move naija forward and on top all the shakara sef na arrangee she take collect the red pali  angry
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by joxiri: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2009
Naijababe if it was an emergency there was an emergency, its silly nigeria should be visa free anyways and that way we would be moving forward rather than backward cos i am sure there will be atleast a 1% increase tourists into nigeria
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2009
Fact is it was not an emergency and she clearly went with the sole intention of bribing her way through and saying it should be visa free is a red herring mate
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by joxiri: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2009
Anyways i think its fair enough to move on from this topic
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by manuch(m): 2:22am On Nov 01, 2009
wen nigerians are aboard they talk about the level of corruption in the country then continue to encourage it. shame on you thamesmead
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by N101: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
naijababe:

@ OP
I am shocked anyone would post this. U should bury your head in shame and this is not about being holy but doing what is right. God knows we need less people to be like you to move naija forward and on top all the shakara sef na arrangee she take collect the red pali  angry
Ah naijababe you don't get it - SHE DOESN'T CARE!  The fact that she posted it and then continues to defend what is indefensible says a lot, really.

manuch:

wen nigerians are aboard they talk about the level of corruption in the country then continue to encourage it. shame on you thamesmead
You're not supposed to point that out!

Oh the irony. . .
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2009
@redsky1, read all my posts and u will be know ve bn thr a lot of s***, this forum is like my best friend, its the only forum where i open up. no point lying about where i live. i live a nice life, i do not have to worry about money but if i break up with my bobo, i would go back to my old life. he spoils me silly, it was my b-day on sunday and i got an aston martin as a birthday present which i was not expecting but he got me a bently in june but the aston martin is too fast, we 've talked about marriage but who knows, if that happens, i will send you any invite .LOL
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2009
thameamead:

@redsky1, read all my posts and u will be know ve bn thr a lot of s***, this forum is like my best friend, its the only forum where i open up. no point lying about where i live. i live a nice life, i do not have to worry about money but if i break up with my bobo, i would go back to my old life. he spoils me silly, it was my b-day on sunday and i got an aston martin as a birthday present which i was not expecting but he got me a bently in june but the aston martin is too fast, we 've talked about marriage but who knows, if that happens, i will send you any invite .LOL

Now I don't belive a single word you have ever said in the past shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2009
@N101, what if i collected the red pali via arrangee? what has that got to do with u, am not the first to go thr arrangee neither will i be d last to got thr it. u lot are bloody hypocrites,

@joxiri, another big kiss from me for bn on my side, some people like to go on and on about peti things, i went thr an arrangee and bribed my way into nigeria, big deal??, if they were in my bloody shoes, am sure they would have taken d same route,
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
that is ur problem? believe whatever you live, you can always come to millionaire's row in st john's wood or speak to people in kilburn or criklewood,
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ayometin
let me put you out of ur misery. there are only 4 nigerian babes that own a bently in NW8- am 1 of them, 6 drive ferrri's while the other one drives a hummer, i think am the only1 that owns a aston martin as of last sunday. i hope you meet Mr Millonaire soonest, go to hilton metropole on edware road or metropolitan hotel on park lane or hilton park lane if u want to meet those rich nigerian politicains like ? i hear they give as much as £4,000 and they always take babes on shopping trips to harrods
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by joxiri: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ thamemead
have you really got an aston? thats mad oh!!
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
thameamead:

@ayometin
l[b]et me put you out of your misery[/b]. there are only 4 nigerian babes that own a bently in NW8- am 1 of them, 6 drive ferrri's while the other one drives a hummer, i think am the only1 that owns a aston martin as of last sunday. i hope you meet Mr Millonaire soonest, go to hilton metropole on edware road or metropolitan hotel on park lane or hilton park lane if u want to meet those rich nigerian politicains like ? i hear they give as much as £4,000 and they always take babes on shopping trips to harrods

My dear I am not in misery o, just wondering
Life is unfair sha  grin cheesy grin tongue tongue
Are you dating a footballer grin or is he Nigerian??
And for the part in bold, thanks a lot dear!! I am happily married and I know we will get there someday by His Grace

joxiri:

@ thamemead
have you really got an aston? thats mad oh!!

Honestly, me sef dey wonder
Aston You must be really pretty o  grin
Do you work??sorry about all the questions  tongue
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2009
why not just paste a pic of u driving ur aston on here?
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by ekoboy: 1:01am On Nov 05, 2009
jay bee:

why not just paste a pic of u driving your aston on here?

concur
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by lite5(m): 5:06am On Nov 05, 2009
@thameamead, you full of sh**t, you lying to yourself
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by justwise(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2009
thameamead:

@ayometin
let me put you out of your misery. there are only 4 nigerian babes that own a bently in NW8- am 1 of them, 6 drive ferrri's while the other one drives a hummer, i think am the only1 that owns a aston martin as of last sunday. i hope you meet Mr Millonaire soonest, go to hilton metropole on edware road or metropolitan hotel on park lane or hilton park lane if u want to meet those rich nigerian politicains like ? i hear they give as much as £4,000 and they always take babes on shopping trips to harrods

U are just full of nonsense. Have u ever worked in ur life?
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by JJM(f): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2009
Thamesmead is telling porkies, BIG TIME. Wonder why if your alleged "boyfriend" was that rich, he could not pay for you to go get a visa, even express visa for next day will cost less than the bribery.

Bentley, Aston martins, clearly you are not a classy babe(or bobo), Otherwise there will be no need for you to emphasise on all these material things that you have not even worked for.Kilburn, Cricklewood, uh Shallow. The real rich people dont brag, they let their actions tell you how rich they are.

As Aysometin, I am happily married with two lovely boys so any reply about prowling central London hotels to sell "goodies" is definitely not my style.

This thread has just lost its credibility as far as am concerned, bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Tour Together For Holiday / Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open / How To Move Permanently To Canada WITHOUT AN AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.