Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? (4531 Views)

Opinion: Light Skinned Ladies Have Really Great Pussy / 3 Reasons Why You Should Run Away Frm Light Skinned Ladies During This Recession / Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
Yeah.. Have u forgotten how i raped ur mother? I know u cant forget.

Raping someone's mother is not as bad as you raping your own mother which I can bet my eyes that you have done or planning to do it. You this cursed dude, wouldn't it have been better if your mother had flushed you in the pit latrine. Yeah pit latrine because I am sure a delinquent like you grew up in the slum which you don't even deserve.

If you have any shame left in you, you had better deactivate this account of yours.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Just this last time Egbon Mi kinglee1

The Same way your mother was raped severally and she gave birth to u, and u d son of a rapist has taken over from Where your father stopped.

Lolz, that was harsh....Buh it could be true.

Either way bae, calm your nerves. No sickler is worth your anasthaesia.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
LordScent:

Lolzxx you sabi beta pikin jare babzilla. Unlike dat pervert roamin NL with a half baked cerebrum.

Baba how far na, how yur side

Hahahahahaha abeg free am. Aint worth it
Bro I dey hold side. We thank God. How your own ends?
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Sexytemi(f): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
LordScent:

Lolz, that was harsh....Buh it could be true.

Either way bae, calm your nerves. No sickler is worth your anasthaesia.

Lol, tnx.kisskiss
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Sorry to all my people, but I just can't take this no more...

Mr know it all, foolish attention seeking dimwit, whose brain is not even up to a pinch of salt, you are the most stupi.d, foolish, idiotic, myopic, sex starved, perverted, never do Well, demented, as$hole, tribalistic, low self esteem guy I have ever met both online and offline, I am so sure your entire family is full of cheap looking attention seeking prostitutes in forms of women, all your generations put together can never produce a decent female.. That's y your myopic mind feels all ladies are as cheap as the females in your family....I'd.iot.

Nice one sister. smiley

I like girls who can fight for themselves.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Raping someone's mother is not as bad as you raping your own mother which I can bet my eyes that you have done or planning to do it. You this cursed dude, wouldn't it have been better if your mother had flushed you in the pit latrine. Yeah pit latrine because I am sure a delinquent like you grew up in the slum which you don't even deserve.

If you have any shame left in you, you had better deactivate this account of yours.

Lolxzz, thought i was alone in my head but here you are, picking my brains out with keypad cheesy
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Sexytemi(f): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
evegran:

Nice one sister. smiley

I like girls who can fight for themselves.

Tnx siswinkwink
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Chrisrare: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

OMG! All these cos of one cheap biitch?? By d way nani just missed a goal. Haala portugal..
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
Mtteww.. Yeye girl, is dat not wot u r? If ur not luking for guys attention y not dress like a responsible lady??

There is nothing rare about a man who exchanges words with females. If you were man enough, you would have ignored her-but you did not.

If you're gonna show this much confidence online, why aren't you bold enough to display yourself?

Calling females who choose to show off their hot body parts cheap? Where have you been?
It is 2016, people are different. If you cannot exist and tolerate the fact that everyone cannot reason like you, or behave like you- I doubt you should still be existing.

Food for thought
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by allytinted: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
nestaAK:
Question??
Black is Beautiful
We can't all have same preference
Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahahahahaha abeg free am. Aint worth it
Bro I dey hold side. We thank God. How your own ends?

Am doin well brova
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
evegran:

There is nothing rare about a man who exchanges words with females. If you were man enough, you would have ignored her-but you did not.

If you're gonna show this much confidence online, why aren't you bold enough to display yourself?

Calling females who choose to show off their hot body parts cheap? Where have you been?
It is 2016, people are different. If you cannot exist and tolerate the fact that everyone cannot reason like you, or behave like you- I doubt you should still be existing.

Food for thought

Bae, that was more than just food. Lets call it cake for thought cheesy
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
OMG! All these cos of one cheap biitch?? By d way nani just missed a goal. Haala portugal..

Don't ever mention me again, you bastard son of a thousand fathers and guess what? Only one of them fuccked yo mother the right way, the rest raped your mother's clit away.

LordScent:

Lolxzz, thought i was alone in my head but here you are, picking my brains out with keypad cheesy

Get off my mention sir. Thank you.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
LordScent:

Bae, that was more than just food. Lets call it cake for thought cheesy

I like cakes.
Chocolate cakes are my favourite. I enjoy eating em and licking my lips over and over again. smiley
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by tabithababy(f): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Abeg. Who knows a very active lightening body cream or tube that I can use that will make me fairer? Help a sister bikonu embarassed
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Chrisrare: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Don't ever mention me again, you bastard son of a thousand fathers and guess what? Only one of them fuccked yo mother the right way, the rest raped your mother's clit away.

Get off my mention sir. Thank you.
Mumu asslicker
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
evegran:

I like cakes.
Chocolate cakes are my favourite. I enjoy eating em and licking my lips over and over again. smiley

Whoops, bae go soft on cakes and creams, too much sugar. Buh i prefer zobo and kunu to icecream. I be original pako breed grin grin
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Chrisrare: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
tabithababy:
Abeg. Who knows a cream that I can use that will make me fairer? Help a sister bikonu embarassed
U can get one on any good cosmetic shop
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
LordScent:

Whoops, bae go soft on cakes and creams, too much sugar. Buh i prefer zobo and kunu to icecream. I be original pako breed grin grin

Hmm boringgg

*catwalks away*
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
evegran:

Hmm boringgg

*catwalks away*

Lolzx cheesy cheesy ...
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by phlora(f): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Possessed with evil spirit?! shocked grin Please where are you seeing this kind of fair girls?
Oyiboman69:
I'm light in complexion though... I've never dated a yellow chick, I like black beauty most of the yellow ones are overrated and even possessed with evil spirit.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Just this last time Egbon Mi kinglee1

The Same way your mother was raped severally and she gave birth to u, and u d son of a rapist has taken over from Where your father stopped.
Even frm ur moniker one can easily tell u r desperately looking for guys attention on nl
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Thanks kisskiss
Hmmm. You've got a nice smile. Is that ur lil sis?
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Chrisrare:
Read d article again, it never said anything about hereditary/genetics.

Mr Chris brown I think you should read your own article again. U said there would be fewer black people by 2050. You are dark, your children would be dark too except every parent starts bleaching their children. That is wat the guy was trying to say. Really black skin not attractive. Look at Gabrielle union and trey song and you need to see me. Don't worry I dint put up any pic wink. This is long tho
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by druxy(m): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2016
abeg what's the hype about this yellow and black skinned.
op...it's obvious you haven't seen ugly yellow skinned or very beautiful black skinned....

anyone dey go jare...
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LuveU2(f): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2016
I dislike men like you.

I am fair and most of my friends are dark and gorgeous. There are just too many beautiful and attractive dark skinned women that would not even give u a second in their life. Loser!
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by obontami: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Chrisrare:

Hahaha grin

The nani missed goal shiiit is fccckin funny

Bros abeg free the babe, you know women na cheesy
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by ayooladee(f): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Chrisrare:
.......Most guys i know of confessed to me that they find light-skinned ladies very attractive and beautiful and would love to date them. I for one dont find black-skinned ladies attractive, cos there is nothing beautiful or attractive about black colour. Black colour connotes someone who's suffering and who spends much time toiling under the sun. Reason why many ladies have resort to bleaching. Though i dont support bleaching, but using a good cream that will bring out the yellow colour in you is advisable, and u'll look very beautiful, attractive and confident.
I just asked a lady recently on whatsapp why she diddnt upload her dp with her pix, she said she is getting dark cos she is now using a cheaper cream due to economy and doesn't want pple having her pix in their phones. Similar thing has happened to many ladies, when they start getting dark due to one reason or the other, they'll stop uploading thier pics on social media.

......I think by the year 2050, there will be very few black-skinned ladies, cos most ladies would have learnt how to tone there skin as they start growing up, without causing any harm to their body.
Oh God why is there no blue skin nd Red skin
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by sunnywinter(f): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Chrisrare:
.......Most guys i know of confessed to me that they find light-skinned ladies very attractive and beautiful and would love to date them. I for one dont find black-skinned ladies attractive, cos there is nothing beautiful or attractive about black colour. Black colour connotes someone who's suffering and who spends much time toiling under the sun. Reason why many ladies have resort to bleaching. Though i dont support bleaching, but using a good cream that will bring out the yellow colour in you is advisable, and u'll look very beautiful, attractive and confident.
I just asked a lady recently on whatsapp why she diddnt upload her dp with her pix, she said she is getting dark cos she is now using a cheaper cream due to economy and doesn't want pple having her pix in their phones. Similar thing has happened to many ladies, when they start getting dark due to one reason or the other, they'll stop uploading thier pics on social media.

......I think by the year 2050, there will be very few black-skinned ladies, cos most ladies would have learnt how to tone there skin as they start growing up, without causing any harm to their body.
Okay.. you have the right to an opinion anyway grin I, for one, will never try to change my skin tone, since I've grown to genuinely love it. I have nothing against other women lightening their skin if they'd like to though.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2016
LuveU2:
I dislike men like you.

I am fair and most of my friends are dark and gorgeous. There are just too many beautiful and attractive dark skinned women that would not even give u a second in their life. Loser!
Black skin is gorgeous yet u'll never see women buying cream dat will bring out d black in dem, but u all patronise creams dat will bring out d yellow in u.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LuveU2(f): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Black skin is gorgeous yet u'll never see women buying cream dat will bring out d black in dem, but u all patronise creams dat will bring out d yellow in u.

For the fact that people buy black colored outfits all the time, does not make red any less gorgeous.
My friends still remain very gorgeous
If e pain u, hug a live transformer. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / Slay Queens Rock, Twerk To Themselves As The Dances To Timaya Song(pics) / How I Physically Confronted The Ghost Disturbing Me. (Pic attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.