Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? (2110 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Na me mess up
Dem no fit play with you again undecided
well if I need u to play with me, i"l notify u of dat ok. U don't hav to stvpidly come beg me for dat..

Nw, about turn.. off my sight
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
I honestly don't see why that should be an issue, having many male friends
So you're an ass man too? I don't know what could be so fascinating about a mound of fat and skin undecided
iamkingzlee:
I hate it when a lady keeps so many male friends. That's like the peak of it!! Maybe it's my insecurities acting up. And ermm Yes, i like ass too grin
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by HoneyB10(f): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
Keeping too many male friends, and begging me for money all d time.
undecided give her joor if you have
Na joke oh cheesy grin
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
I honestly don't see why that should be an issue, having many male friends
So you're an ass man too? I don't know what could be so fascinating about a mound of fat and skin undecided
Yeahh. To some, it's not an issue. But atimes it bites me! Hands up for the ass grin i don't like them all biggggg though shocked Are you assless? cry
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
This one never chop grin
But Why you so mad tho
Anyhoo, I leave you to your misery
I totally towed the wrong line this time
Well, na me look for trouble so I won't even put you in your place kiss
See wetin buhari dey cause
Bye kiss
Cutehector:
well if I need u to play with me, i"l notify u of dat ok. U don't hav to stvpidly come beg me for dat..

Nw, about turn.. off my sight
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
I hate when a woman see her a self as if she is equal with a man (as in authority), no Mather how u decided to bash me, God has already made it that a man is the head over a woman. it pains me so much this days that some women because their level of education and civilization they don't seems to accept the fact that they should be under the authority of their husband, that is why I don't attend church where a woman is the Pastor or the head. I don't mean woman should be seen as inferior s or as nothing no. they is saying made by pastor that "if a woman can treat her man with respect and honor" they nothing that woman will request from her husband that he will not do it and also if a man can treat his woman so much love, care and attention they is no length the woman can not go with him. just hit like if am on-point and share if am not.
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Chrisrare: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
HoneyB10:
undecided give her joor if you have Na joke oh cheesy grin
Lol... But dat ur k-leg nor be hear o...
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello there kiss
I'm getting stronger in my detective work too grin
Una never give this una boy food make im chop
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
What do you think? wink
iamkingzlee:
Yeahh. To some, it's not an issue. But atimes it bites me! Hands up for the ass grin i don't like them all biggggg though shocked Are you assless? cry
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
What do you think? wink
My guess is as good as yours, hun! That definitely, you have ass but not all that bigggg wink
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by HoneyB10(f): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol... But dat ur k-leg nor be hear o...
I don't have a knock knee dear
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by nuelzz04(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
1) a Lady dat jumps into conclusion embarassed
2) a parasitic Lady undecided
3)an unappreciative ladylady cry

#drops mic
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Are you ashamed of her undecided Why you no wan kiss am in front of your friends Abi you don't do PDA?
Hahaha. What's PDA?
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Public Display of Affection
DeeTus:
Hahaha. What's PDA?
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Public Display of Affection
oh cool. Ic
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by aiikman(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2016
LIES, CHEATING AND NAGGING
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
grin grin

hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.
Don't worry, when the time comes, i will vote for him.
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Are you ashamed of her undecided
Why you no wan kiss am in front of your friends
Abi you don't do PDA?
It does depend. But, when a woman will show affection in front of your friends without being cautious, then it becomes an end time thing. cheesy

I love kissing anyway and master of it. cheesy
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2016
DeeTus:
Don't worry, when the time comes, i will vote for him.
alryt. I"l follow u ryt away so as soon as d voting starts, I will send u d link.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Give Him The Best Sex He’s Ever Had / Unfortunate! Nigerian Man Shares After-sex Photo Of His Young Girlfriend On Snap / RELATIONSHIPS: These Twins – Tai(wo) & Keh(inde) Miss Out On Great Guys Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.