Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) (19778 Views)

Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) / Mr Eazi "Quits" Music For Whistle Blowing / Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ex-beauty queen, Sandra Bassey has expressed her intention to take a break from pageantry in order to focus on developing her shoe line as well as touching many lives through her foundation. 
The beauty queen made this known in a chat with HVP, during the week. 

Her decision to quit modelling is coming few days after she handed over her crown as the Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria to her successor, Yvette Meurer, last week, in Abuja.

The 23-year old Sandra, who broke into the beauty pageant industry in 2012, after she won the prestigious crown as Miss Niger Delta on her first attempt, launched her shoe line known as SB Design shortly after handing over her crown to her half cast successor. She 'wowed' her audience with a magnificent saxophone performance before the models rocked her shoes on the runway and finally cut the SB design cake at the grand finale.

“For now, I don't think I want to continue with the pageantry thing. But for commercial modelling, I am still into it. I'm working on organizing my own beauty contest. So, I'm not sure I want to be a contestant any more. I want to focus on my shoe line and my NGO called SCHL Foundation,” she said in a telephone chat with HVP.

“I will be working on developing my shoe line as well as using my NGO to touch many lives. I will be embarking on youth empowerment project in Akwa-Ibom State.”
Sandra said her happiness as an ex-beauty queen is that she handed over the crown to someone after her heart. She added, “I love her charisma, character and simplicity. She has a beautiful heart and that's my consolation. I quit modelling right now.”
Sandra Bassey came to the limelight in 2012, after she won Miss Niger Delta. She went ahead to win the Face of Independence Nigeria 2014, and the Most Beautiful Model Nigeria International in 2015.

http://www.abujapress.com/2016/07/see-why-ex-beauty-queen-sandra-bassey.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
@alexreports

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
@sandra_bassey

1 Share

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
sbmagic_design

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
More shoes

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
More

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Continue

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Lalasclala
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by Amberon11: 5:40am On Jul 11, 2016
lovely
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by EternalBeing: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2016
kudos, I duff my hat to all industrious girls out there. Not those that turn their p to mobile shop.

In another news:
Don't miss this opportunity, promo is going on now! Learn how to make uncommon Beads and Cakes. Also, for everyone you refer to buy, you earn 15% commission. Check: [url]ApexCakes..com[/url] Call: 08104470787 or 08137714624

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by martineverest(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2016
...after she don use magga and 'call girl' business take hammer?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by bjt(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Beauty with brain
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by ace05(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
She may not be the "most beautiful ", but my word she has got big brains. Nice shoes(except the first one). kiss

10 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by Benblaq(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
nd so fucking what? who she epp? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by ify2016: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2016
welcome development
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by saxwizard(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
she dey play sax join...inshort chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
Shey na advert una cun do here?
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by caroline9979(f): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
she's pretty
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by olowo72(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
It's very enterprising... She is a multi faceted gifted individual. God bless the works of our hands!!!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by HDee(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016

The earlier the better for her..

Make she no just depend on fine face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by joshing(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Good for her... May God bless her business

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2016
This is what we are talking about! Highly encouraging.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by ahahnow: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2016
ugly
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by delightf(f): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2016
saxwizard:
she dey play sax join...inshort chop knuckle
I want. To learn hw toplay sax
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by Perfectionist11: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Hope this post added value to someone's life??

Nairalanders & d baffling obsession with celebs..

Op I no blame ye..The mods found it necessary to move d post to FP on a busy monday morning when there are many Educational posts out there are to blame.

Ride on.
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by Cadamlk: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
SMART = Yes

TALENTED = Yes

COURAGEOUS = Yes

INDUSTRIOUS = Yes

INTELLIGENT = Yes

BEAUTIFUL = ...... ?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by Goddygee(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
kk
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by saxwizard(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2016
delightf:
I want. To learn hw toplay sax
very simple just get sum1 who can teach u most preferably get ur own sax it makes learning easier
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by Raypawer(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2016
God Bless Her Work, Developing Local Content, Where Is Her Shop Located I Want To Buy!
Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Bassey Quits Modelling For Shoe Business.(photos) by temptnow: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2016
I love girls that are smart like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Omotola ! Nollywood Superstar Actress Turns 37 Today (Photos) / Tiwa Savage "Hero Of The Month" Award By Reel Africa / Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.