Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) (27815 Views)

Buhari Reveals What He Discussed With Adeboye(photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by MissEdified(f): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Former Governor of Oyo State Dr Omololu Olunloyo and G.O of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Pastor Adeboye meet today Covenant Sanctuary Ibadan as the G O was there for an important church Programme.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-ex-oyo-state-gpvernor-omololu.html

1 Share

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by CACAWA(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
[size=18pt]

Youth Revolution...[/size] for a New Nigeria...starting soon. Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Badtman(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bola ige Said" Eni ji mi ni ibo onijere omo re "anybody who rig my election will not enjoy his or her Children, which is true Olulonyo didn't enjoy Anti Kemi D Social media Dog grin

34 Likes

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
What are we suppose to do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by omozele1(f): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
noted
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Cadamlk: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nice!!! I love Pastor Adeboye for his humility.

13 Likes

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Badtman:
Bola ige Said" Eni ji mi ni ibo onijere omo re "anybody who rig my election will not enjoy his or her Children, which is true Olulonyo didn't enjoy Anti Kemi D Social media Dog grin
if only you can provide the link where Bola Ige made the statement? But no you can't.
Is kemi not a better lunatic than you are? At least her father denounced her. Your own family is under the delusion that you are sane.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Dandeson1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
To deliver his daughter?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by chinoify: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
ok i don hear.. meanwhile tell BUBU, there is hunger in the land....

1 Like

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by dogstyle007(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by efilefun(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by eleko1: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
The old man need to pronounce blessings on her derailed/deranged daughter. It Shall be well with her IJN. Good people of NL wink cool Check my signature abeg

1 Like

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
nice one..... pls dont forget to check my signature please
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Bluette(f): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Great man of God.

1 Like

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by wengerjay(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Both of them seem to be Mathematicians

2 Likes

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
If only people knew Dr. Omololu Olunloyo when he was younger in the 1980s.
He was a straight A student and perfectionist.

3 Likes

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Aunty kemo is hanging out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmm, the grandpa came to apologise to Pastor Adeboye for his daughter's un guided outburst on social media.

1 Like

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by opethom(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Badtman:
. Lol.. Naso bro
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by tlops(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by opethom(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
But why aunty kemi no go for deliverance ?
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
All I can pick out from there is daddy G.O's ever-present humility.

7 Likes

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by eleko1: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
embarassed angry See me in my office.
Bluette:
Great man of God.
undecided
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by daveson07: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Modified::

d ever humble nd most respected pastor of our generation,,datz all i can say

1 Like

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by just2okworld(f): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bluette:
Great man of God.

He prefers "man of the Great God."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Jobos(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
wellmax:
Hmm, the grandpa came to apologise to Pastor Adeboye for his daughter's un guided outburst on social media.
Also note that both are Phd holder in mathmatics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
I love this pastor!
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmmm. Possibly discussing on how to come deliver his daughter of her self impose mental issues
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Abodunrin07(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by FakeNEWSevryday: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal / APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.