Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA (858 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by Francis5: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Remember this thread?

Enugu Boys In New York Research Laboratory- Photos

https://www.nairaland.com/3193797/enugu-boys-new-york-research

My 2016 summer research students pose for a picture with Dr. James Watson, who is famous for deducing the structure of DNA with Dr. Crick in 1953. For this accomplishement Watson and his colleagues received the nobel price in 1962. My faculty students team from Bowie State University, USA and Godfrey Okoye University, Nigeria, met with this great scientist at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (NYC) cafeteria during dinner (yesterday July 8th 2016). Watson's name went from being a name they read in books and heard in the classroom to a man they could see, touch and speak to. The meeting was inspiring for students who are aspiring to become the scientists of tomorrow. I love it when I see students inspired to learn.

Note:

Amarachi Ude (third from the left - standing; and Mathania (second from the right - standing) were neither BSU nor GOU students.

https://www.facebook.com/george.ude.7?fref=nf

1 Like

Re: Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by Francis5: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Men! See as Watson don old finish. One of the greatest scientific achievers of the last century
Re: Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by chriskosherbal(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
I see
Re: Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by femolacqua(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cool stuff
Re: Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by samik900(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
I love GOU.I love those pics
Re: Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by vincentico(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by vincentico(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Igbo boys doing us proud all over the world

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by Francis5: 6:36am On Jul 11, 2016
vincentico:
Igbo boys doing us proud all over the world

Yep
Re: Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by buhahaha: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Yeebos " I love being a Igbo man,, is a progressive name. .
Re: Follow Up On Enugu Boys In New York: Now They Meet Watson, Father Of DNA by Francis5: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is the true Igbo spirit

(1) (Reply)

I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu / Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? / When Will President Buhari Start Touring The States In Nigeria (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.