Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? (799 Views)

My Mouse Glue Trap Caught A Bird / Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k / I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by soneyeadeyemie(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
this bird is a very magnificent bird. it can see from a distance of over 500 meters. this bird can turn its neck around over 180 degrees.
It can also serve as a security in your house because of its perfect night vision and high sound that is makes.
its also a very calm bird.Its not aggressive to humans.
Ladies and Gentle men,i present to u the "OWL"

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by Dolazee(f): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by soneyeadeyemie(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
YOU CAN CALL US ON:
Re: Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Owl na wizard for my village ogrin
Re: Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by Flexherbal(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Here in my Villa, we prefer parrot.
Re: Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by Baroba(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
How much will the three cost, and are these ones pictured the particular ones you are selling...beautiful birds...
Re: Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by soneyeadeyemie(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
I understand. your beliefs but we all have different impressions about these animals. if owl is a wizard in your village as u said, is it also a wizard in in other countries. we sell them not because of superstitious mentality but because of the beauty of what they can do. the south African president has 352 owls and of different species. we have people that use these birds for exhibition. Therefore its high time u changed ur beliefs about owl and not just owls alone but birds in general.
Re: Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by soneyeadeyemie(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Baroba:
How much will the three cost, and are these ones pictured the particular ones you are selling...beautiful birds...
yes they are the birds we want to sell
Re: Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by soneyeadeyemie(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
a big brown hawk is out for sale.
Re: Would You Like To Buy A Bird That Can Act As Your Alarm At Night? by soneyeadeyemie(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is to all our customers and clients that have monkeys in either their zoos or homes,to please avoid feeding their monkeys bananas. it contains a lot of sugar. Its like giving a child cakes and chocolate.
1.This banana weakens the strength of the monkey's teeth and discolours the teeth
2. Monkeys do have diabetes as human being does and it can cause untimely death for this beautiful creature.
Note: You can only give them banana when you want to give them medications by putting it in the banana. They won't be able to reject the drug when they see the banana.
It is very advisable to give them more of vegetables to make them healthier like never before.

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Pups 6weeks+ Available For Sale. / 8 Weeks Boerbull Puppies Ready For New Homes / Help Needed In Picking A Dog In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.