Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close (1669 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / E-money And My New Girl Friend Are The Secret Behind My New Found Cuteness / My Husband And My Friend Are Having Secret Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Firstly I want to say that this ain't no fancy thread to garner likes or me writing for a friend. this is actually happening to me. And I am not going to bore you with unnecessary questions

I am a student of UNN final year civil engineering, I had this girl I met about a month ago, she seemed so cool and I must admit
we moved too fast in less than two weeks we were almost dating although I haven't had sex with her yet. I introduced her to my best friend, we have been best friends since 100l.

They started off as mutual friends, all of a sudden it was as if I found a girlfriend for my friend, they spend more time together in my absence, even in my presence when the are discussing, am literally lost, she goes to his house very often, she has only been to mine once, I gert to know things about her from my best friend whom I introduced her to!.

I cant really tell if there is more to it than just friends, I don't want to start a fire that I cant put out. Guys I need your advice..matured advice desperately needed
Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by Ojestas(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Coincidentally, m presently Playing Omoge mi by Psquare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by daewoorazer(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
1 day u'd learn to be streetwise.
1 large rule, dont get obsessed over any gyal

bak to d mata, d more u try to seperate dem, d more d gyal lyks ur best friend.
So, ur best bet is play along lyk u dnt care and let her c u wit as many gyals as possible.

Tnk m later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by ronald4ever(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Your girlfriend? I don't really think so. Is it that you both were just friends trying to know each other until you introduced her to your said friend who she may have got attracted to?

Okay, how close and intimate have you ever gone with her to believe you both are in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by lovingT(f): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Awwwww..... I smell true love n friendship.

Sorry.....

Was talking about your friend and the girlfriend u found him.... tongue tongue
Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ojestas:
Coincidentally, m presently Playing Omoge mi by Psquare.

Bros ur head dey der.......

I don follow you *Listens to Omoge mi*sad

Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by MrHackmed1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
splenzard:

I am a student of UNN final year civil engineering, I had this girl I met about a month ago, she seemed so cool and I must admit
we moved too fast in less than two weeks we were almost dating although I haven't had sex with her yet.

*I introduced her to my best friend, we have been best friends since 100l.

*They started off as mutual friends, all of a sudden it was as if I found a girlfriend for my friend,

*they spend more time together in my absence,

*even in my presence when the are discussing, am literally lost,

*she goes to his house very often, she has only been to mine once,

*I gert to know things about her from my best friend whom I introduced her to!.

*I can't really tell if there is more to it than just friends,

I don't want to start a fire that I cant put out. Guys I need your advice..matured advice desperately needed

You said all already, you don't sound like someone that can even strike a matches, let alone start a fire undecided lipsrsealed...anyway, no any much advice than you are very boring and your best friend seems lively. undecided

*she goes to his house very often, she has only been to mine once,

Common, you need no prophet to tell you with this that you are boring to her, How can you be dating a girl and has been to your friend's house than yours......Let it go bruh!...Go find another girl and try learn how to stop being a Wuss cool
Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2016
your guy no dey try
Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by ba7man(m): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2016
That girl is not your girlfriend. sad
Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by Surfboard(m): 12:45am On Jul 11, 2016
1. The girl isn't for you
2. Your guy isn't loyal to you.
Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by jubrealguy(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2016
she was never ur girlfriend, u guyz were just close for abt 2wks, u only found a girlfriend for your friend which is a good thing to do. Your friend will forever appreciate you.
Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by theLegion(m): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Something like this happened around me.
I was the friend and she was his girlfriend and he got jealous.
Then I was only bestie's with her and I was way closer to her than her BoyFriend who was my friend.
I was never dating, having sex with her or doing anything to hurt the guy who I cared about so much, but he was insecure.
You're INSECURE, JEALOUS and SCARED just like my friend then.
Just try to be like a brother, best friend, lover and everything to your Girlfriend... Because that's the same thing your friend is to her and that's why they clicked from the start !
Quit over thinking, your friend can't hurt you, even if he wants to do anything wrong, make it difficult for him buy doing better than him.
Get to know your GirlFriend, control your JEALOUSY !

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 11, 2016
she dey feel ur guy pass u
Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by ba7man(m): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2016
theLegion:
Something like this happened around me.
I was the friend and she was his girlfriend and he got jealous.
Then I was only bestie's with her and I was way closer to her than her BoyFriend who was my friend.
I was never dating, having sex with her or doing anything to hurt the guy who I cared about so much, but he was insecure.
You're INSECURE, JEALOUS and SCARED just like my friend then.
Just try to be like a brother, best friend, lover and everything to your Girlfriend... Because that's the same thing your friend is to her and that's why they clicked from the start !
Quit over thinking, your friend can't hurt you, even if he wants to do anything wrong, make it difficult for him buy doing better than him.
Get to know your GirlFriend, control your JEALOUSY !
I've been in the same situation before and what did I do?

I simply gave them their space and privacy. I take my leave and didn't encourage extra familiarity from the girl.

They're billions of girls in the world and the one my friend likes and introduced to me is one of the last I'll consider.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Maybe she was not your gf to begin with
You probably didnt define your relationship
Because if a girl is gonna cheat on your friend
She will be discreet...
Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by theLegion(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2016
ba7man:
I've been in the same situation before and what did I do?

I simply gave them their space and privacy. I take my leave and didn't encourage extra familiarity from the girl.

They're billions of girls in the world and the one my friend likes and introduced to me is one of the last I'll consider.

I wanted to cut her off, tried so many times, it always ended up with her feeling bad, she valued our friendship and losing me was not an option for her... That made me VALUE her more !

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close by FreeSpirited: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Dey there dey cry.....u have almost lost her...once he fvcks her its finished.

(1) (Reply)

Common Pose Among Ladies When Taking A Selfie - Photo / (photo)A woman Accidently Adds Daughter To Her Sex texting chats with a man / My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.