Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) (31530 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by mainman7(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
What's the difference btwm haht and beautiful? She's haht!

Share the info below, somebody needs it.
I discover something you, your Dad and Uncles need to know. Click: [url]catfishguru..com[/url]
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by easiest(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Airforce1:
she's got the beauty.
Hope she got brain too?
Nope no brain at all
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
She's not all that
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2016
With All these kind babes na hell fire person dey play with
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by yeyeboi(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2016
CXLVII:
This is the kind of girl that makes me forget have been unemployed for 7 years. Rather be in-between her legs than working for an oil company

U no need work smh
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by tommykiwi(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2016
kendrick9:
wow, look at that.
She's perfect 10/10
I can do anything to bang this girl
Bang her for ur dream na....keep on dreaming, when you wake up tell me.
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Hamxas: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2016
[b][/b] buhari never enter her house
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
One man's meat another man's poison, nairalanders no get chill at all. Beautiful and flawless is what I see.
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by mailmitch(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Marine spirit abi na mamy water b ths cool cool
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by PencilBox: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2016
CXLVII:
This is the kind of girl that makes me forget have been unemployed for 7 years. Rather be in-between her legs than working for an oil company

spot on! that's the reason for your supposed 7yrz of unemployment.
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by kryptonian1987(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2016
to "mama" this one go make sense die Oh! grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Vince77(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
kendrick9:
wow, look at that.
She's perfect 10/10

Ur name shoukd be kendick
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by legalalien(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2016
This isn't the beach
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by buchilino(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2016
NOW DIS IS WAT I CALL AWESOME PHYSIC, NOT ALL THESE BIG PAWPAW N CUCUMBER SHAED BODIES WITH FOOTBALL SIZE BOOBS DAT THEY ADVERTS SO MUCH ON NL.
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by buchilino(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
NOW DIS IS WAT I CALL AWESOME PHYSIC, NOT ALL THESE BIG PAWPAW N CUCUMBER SHAPED BODIES WITH FOOTBALL SIZE BOOBS DAT THEY ADVERTS SO MUCH ON NL.
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Trendishine: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2016
joey150:
To be honest u people are ruining this awesome forum with too much of all these celebrity news on the frontpage. While other better topics lie idle.

2013 when i joined this was not the case o.. I already dont visit as much as i used to..it aint about me..its about making this forum be what it used to be.

my broda, i agree wif u 100% , n i have been sounding it, but, its not about dis topic o...far worse n extremely irrelevant topics are consistently being thrown on ppls faces..n even wen sometin slightly or managebly relevant comes up, they wld report it like a 12page story journal...i have said it, it is getting close 4 NL..wen NL wld fall, i doubt if they would be a recovery or redemption...just wait..wen an objective competition steps in..u wld witness an extremely huge migration...den u wld know how empty a forum like nairaland can be...some peeps are getting fed up already...someone is somewhere cooking up a more objective n inspiring forum space...let seun n his mods continue...takeover is nigh..n they wld begin to evaluate within themselves wat was responsible...wit their current trend now..it wld be a foolish question for dem 2 ask then...my 2 cents.. ! God bless my days in NL...

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by buchilino(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2016
legalalien:
This isn't the beach
OK NA SWIMMING POOL. ABI NA RIVER NIGER?
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Trendishine: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Na toto go kill u den....meanwhile my sympathy 2 ur future wife tongue
look at ur moniker, yet u talk wit such bile..wash ur mouth wit jik...u are 2 young to be spewing so dirtily,..yet so ignorantly...d guy u qouted is far much more conserved n open dan urself..he cld even be joking......no offence..my 2 cents...
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Trendishine:
look at ur moniker, yet u talk wit such bile..wash ur mouth wit jik...u are 2 young to be spewing so dirtily,..yet so ignorantly...d guy u qouted is far much more conserved n open dan urself..he cld even be joking......no offence..my 2 cents...

Niqqa cnt u just mind ur biznez 4 once......attention seeker tongue
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Tahtah: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2016
kendrick9:
wow, look at that.
She's perfect 10/10

It is not good for you when you do anything cos you just want to sleep with a girl- leave out complexion n stature, most girls have such a stature, the only difference as to banging btwn her n ur girl if u have may be actions in bed which yur girl can be made to be
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by oladipo322(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2016
See yarsh

Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by obiorathesubtle: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2016
undecided is that a beach or a stream?
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Theoflux(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Airforce1:
she's got the beauty. Hope she got brain too?
Dem go naked dey do anyhow up and down... Na wa o.
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2016
[size=18pt]Beware of Mammy Water o![/size]

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by krak101(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Airforce1:
she's got the beauty.
Hope she got brain too?
Only way you can confirms by splitting her skull in two grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Trendishine:
my broda, i agree wif u 100% , n i have been sounding it, but, its not about dis topic o...far worse n extremely irrelevant topics are consistently being thrown on ppls faces..n even wen sometin slightly or managebly relevant comes up, they wld report it like a 12page story journal...i have said it, it is getting close 4 NL..wen NL wld fall, i doubt if they would be a recovery or redemption...just wait..wen an objective competition steps in..u wld witness an extremely huge migration...den u wld know how empty a forum like nairaland can be...some peeps are getting fed up already...someone is somewhere cooking up a more objective n inspiring forum space...let seun n his mods continue...takeover is nigh..n they wld begin to evaluate within themselves wat was responsible...wit their current trend now..it wld be a foolish question for dem 2 ask then...my 2 cents.. ! God bless my days in NL...
help.me tell them o
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2016
kendrick9:
wow, look at that.
She's perfect 10/10
Through masturbation abi
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by mryemite(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2016
All I see is a beach that looks like ( Odo Osun! ) in osogbo osun state. #The babe is Fresh and Clean anyways!
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by hexy40: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Trendishine:
weather u are willing to admit it or not people prefer irrelevant gossips to reasonable articles. If you doubt me ask Linda ikeji. Or better still write two articles, one containing the so called relevant topic and one with topic " ibu flaunts sexy......" and see which gets more clicks. A site owner wants visitors not just intelligent visitors. Just any visitors
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
These type of threads don't make sense if the females don't post phone numbers. So after looking and prick rise then what, sleep on top it? Abegi.
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Trendishine: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Niqqa cnt u just mind ur biznez 4 once......attention seeker tongue
lol, tot u were mature enough to concur..sorry dude...u draw undeserving and negative impression abt u 2 urself by ur dropings, but its k.....u shld know ppl are watching u here 2..not bcus dey have a tad bit inkling or most minute interest abt u or ur remote business, but are just basically concerned about d condusiveness of d atmosphere in dis forum space..n d foul air u ignorantly permeate into it....grow up ...i dnt need ur attention...tufia....wish u never replied...ur jonsing is #legendary..no offence..just be civil..is all we beg... attention finder...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fadhil Aridunnu: Femi Adebayo Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday (Pictures) / Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.