Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of Child Trafficking In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of Child Trafficking In South Africa (14843 Views)

Tiwa Savage Visits Freda Francis, Paul Okoye & Anita: New Parents / Tiwa Savage Visits Her Former Primary School Teacher In Lagos(pics,video) / Tiwa Savage Visits Pregnant Women,says She Doesn't Miss Those Days(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of Child Trafficking In South Africa by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
queenst:
Singer, songwriter and multiple award-winning afrobeat star TIWA SAVAGE paid a visit to THE HOUSE GROUP orphanage located in Hillbrow, one of Johannesburg’s most densely populated areas known for its high levels of unemployment, poverty and crime. Founded in 1990, The House Group is an organisation with several shelters and programs aimed at retrieving and rehabilitating female victims of child trafficking and sexual exploitation.
The centre is currently housing 30 young girls from countries all over Africa including Nigeria , Tiwa’s home country.
Tiwa, recently became goodwill ambassador for the ‘Orphanage Africa’, a campaign across Africa which supports orphanages in need of help rebuilding and refurbishing its facilitiesm visited the centre to create awareness for the ‘Stop ChildTrafficking’ day an initiative created by Ghanaian humanitarian and philanthropist Matthew Mensah to support . She was accompanied by the
South African Minister of Home Affairs His Honourable Malusi Gigaba who, for long, has been in the forefront of fighting against child trafficking and human smuggling.

Source: http://360jamng.tk/photos-tiwa-savage-pays-a-visit-to-young-victims-of-child-trafficking-in-johannesburg/
...i so much like this TIWA of a lady,wish she could agree for me to have just a one-night stand with her then i will be happy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of Child Trafficking In South Africa by jeje123(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
mogboyelade:
Tiwa, that shoe doesn't fit that top and jean.......nice gesture though.
My not only shoe and jeans look at her face and legs complexion she dont even appreciate her colour. Madam bleaching
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of Child Trafficking In South Africa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mightyraw:

I hate it wen pipu judge witout even observing right, ahe is somone's sister u knw
#peace
may u find peace my brother
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of Child Trafficking In South Africa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of Child Trafficking In South Africa by freshkik(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
menstrualpad:
tee-bills ruined this chick irreparably... make she go find another work.... tailoring or home video.... and T-Billz silence ain't helping matters at all...

so she cares about kids after making her longest ever video defaming Jamal's father.... that boy is gonna live with a wicked mother for the rest of his life.... #nocomeback....

am wondering what is she gonna tell the poor boy?....
guy, you be real used menstrual pad tho...its good to see u hv accepted yourself for who you are.
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of Child Trafficking In South Africa by menstrualpad: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2016
hey wthafuqayusayn

freshkik:
guy, you be real used menstrual pad tho...its good to see u hv accepted yourself for who you are.
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of Child Trafficking In South Africa by SURElee(f): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
She doesn't know the road to IDP camps in nigeria abi, even the one in abuja or benin not to talk of maiduguri abi? Mschewwwwww! Smh for these people. They need to know charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Osakioduwa & Minnie Dlamini Return As Hosts For 6th AMVCA2018 / Michel Scofield Vs Lil Wayne. Who Has The Most Tattoo?(pics) / Mike Ezuronye's White Wedding (in Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.