Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) (42266 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Is "Back To Girl" After 4 Kids (Photo) / Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) / John Okafor "Ibu" With His Wife And Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Mu2ni(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Nollywood Actor, John Okafor, world-widely known as Mr Ibu puts his adorable family on display

The two boys taking after their father while the girl is a carbon copy of her mother cheesy... 2-1 is the score grin

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/comic-actor-mr-ibu-poses-with-his.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by deymoh(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked See How Mr Ibu And His Wife Go Flirting In These Other Photos, SOURCE http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/comic-actor-mr-ibu-poses-with-his.html?m=1
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Just look at the hands of the wife, She wants us to see her rings and bling-bling watch.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Tolexander: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2016
The son standing before Ibu's wife very looks like Ibu. See the boy posing like Ibu dey look on stage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2016
undecided other celebs are married to hot model-like wives and Mr Ibu is married to this lipsrsealed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2016
See pokish children••••i like my kids with little flesh•••its turns me on

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Tolexander: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
undecided other celebs are married to hot model-like wives and Mr Ibu is married to this lipsrsealed
you don't know what you are saying!

The woman is pretty, let her remove her face then u see the real beauty of the woman.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
.yahhh all thos hot models that keep embarrassing their celeb husband by posting deir pregnant nude bodies online••••and yesssss not to talk of those ones that keep breaking up and down+ everyday divorce and fooling their selfs on social media? Fvck boy••••i rada go for mr ibu's choice

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by disloman(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
Wasn't surprise with comments like this one.Cos it was posted by a stup-dgoat.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Tolexander:

The woman is pretty, let her remove her face then u see the real beauty of the woman.
grin epic sarcasm!
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Tolexander:

.abeg which face she wan remove again?•••••una no go kill me for here••••+shes pretty

7 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.yahhh all thos hot models that keep embarrassing their celeb husband by posting deir pregnant nude bodies online••••and yesssss not to talk of those ones that keep breaking up and down+ everyday divorce and fulling their selfs on social media? Fvck boy••••i rada go for mr ibu's choice
grin ooops.. Looks like someone forgot they put (f)

Anyway.. It's Mr Ibu's wahala.. He has three kids with that her cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2016
disloman:
Wasn't surprise with comments like this one.Cos it was posted by a stup-dgoat.
undecided I can say the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:

.yahhh its HIS wahala•••••let him deal with it•••••
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:

••••and una no sabi read and comprehend•••that was some kind of an explanation/example••••am not new here boiy

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
••••and una no sabi read and comprehend•••that was some kind of an explanation/example••••am not new here boiy
undecided you look new to me..
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
See pokish children••••i like my kids with little flesh•••its turns me on
undecided looking at your kids turn you on? What kind of future mothers do we have in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2016
the boy standing in front of his wife is already a comic actor...takin the steps of his father
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
undecided you look new to me..
.to YOU
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2016
beautiful family undecided
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2016
I was here..the girl is fine sha
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by nathskib(f): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Beautiful family
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by powerfulsettingz: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Ibu money is good sha
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by petomas(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
How does that one affect the price of getting a faithful and Godfearing wife?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:

What's wrong with the lady sir?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by NotNairalandi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
I could remember when they said this man was a fridge machanic at fegge onitsha....choi money is good. grin
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Alyna: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
That Woman is beautiful little- minded -childish-Nairalander. Who have you ever created afterall? Your statement got me angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by adehab: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
NICE
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
DONSMITH123:

What's wrong with the lady sir?
I'm not in the perfect position to explain.
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by StupidGoat(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
petomas:

How does that one affect the price of getting a faithful and Godfearing wife?
maybe it doesn't
Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by livinstone8(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
wanted to comment then I saw ur name

7 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin

Funny family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.