Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration (91515 Views)

JAMB Opens Portal For Reprinting 2017 UTME Exam Slip – Confirm Yours Here / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission List Forwarded To Universities For Consideration. / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Brownhypo: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Henryedom:
Has any unilag aspirant been posted
Not yet posted, Dentistry. What's your course and score ?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Henryedom: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Brownhypo:
Not yet posted, Dentistry. What's your course and score ?
Nursing 210
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Dbrain22(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
have been trying to check my status but the site just keeps telling me cannot find table 1...any help plz
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Ksudr(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pls help me check it 65473164HG
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Brownhypo: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Henryedom:

Nursing 210
okay. Let's just be optimistic and hope they upload more names
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by flexyfit(f): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
KosiKinq:

Xame here bro...course is Physics...urs?
me too....imsu....
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by flexyfit(f): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Padolski:
I have been posted to imsu for admission consideration
me too....imsu...HTM
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by bawz012(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
flexyfit:
me too....imsu...HTM
wen did u register?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Immality(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
flexyfit:
me too....imsu...HTM

What's u guys jamb score
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dbrain22:
have been trying to check my status but the site just keeps telling me cannot find table 1...any help plz

Are u sure of the number you are using because that could me the system cannot find your number
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by hpk(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
FROM HAVE NOT BEEN POSTED TO CANNOT FIND TABLE 1. JAMB MAKE UNA DO WELL OHH!!!
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by psammyCUTE(m): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Ighoga898:

does posted mean you have been offered admission too
I am only speaking in anticipation of good things to come....

it has happened already.... I can see it!!

it's a speech of faith.... Remember if you have faith, you can move mountains****In Majek Fashek's voice**** smiley
Ighoga898:

does posted mean you have been offered admission too

it's a speech of faith.... Remember if you have faith, you can move mountains****In Majek Fashek's voice****

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by flexyfit(f): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2016
bawz012:
wen did u register?
....register for what?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by flexyfit(f): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Immality:

What's u guys jamb score
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 13, 2016
psammyCUTE:

it's a speech of faith.... Remember if you have faith, you can move mountains****In Majek Fashek's voice**** smiley

it's a speech of faith.... Remember if you have faith, you can move mountains****In Majek Fashek's voice****
I wasn't doubting ur faith, I was just seeking information 4 my little sister
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by mrniceguyuc5(m): 1:32am On Jul 13, 2016
how long will they do this?
www-jamb-org-ng/">http://ucgist.com.ng/jamb-portal-to-check-2016-admission-status-on-www-jamb-org-ng/
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by bawz012(m): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2016
flexyfit:
....register for what?
ur utme
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by dynamo007(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2016
M not sure this posting thingy is really important,,,, jamb did the same thing last yr but peeps that beat the cut off mark of their chosen schools were able to sit for post jamb and we're even given admission

1 Like

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nelson2014(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2016
anyone been posted to uniben?.. my sis scored 242 and av not been posted.... she didn't sleep cos of dis
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Emmagenius:
has anyone been posted to uniben Economics& Statistics department?....
have not bn posted yet
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Smone(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2016
FUTMINNA aspirant posted yet?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by utitofonsunday: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Visit www.assignmentclass.com.mg to ask and get the best answers to all your academic questions.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2016
I tried checking for a friend but seeing no admission offered yet, is that the normal response or it means h miss this year?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by jummy604: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
bawz012:

When did u reg?
I registered late.if you keep racking ur brain on jambs criteria believe me u r stressing urself.for instance last yr I picked D's same unilag same course and I had 236 I wasn't posted was rather posted to college of edu.just keep hoping for the best and praying
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by bawz012(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2016
jummy604:
I registered late.if you keep racking ur brain on jambs criteria believe me u r stressing urself.for instance last yr I picked D's same unilag same course and I had 236 I wasn't posted was rather posted to college of edu.just keep hoping for the best and praying

ok aunty
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by missuniverse(f): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Plz someone should help mhe check

6655526GB
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by iyamchee(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2016
hpk:
FROM HAVE NOT BEEN POSTED TO CANNOT FIND TABLE 1. JAMB MAKE UNA DO WELL OHH!!!
You'll soon see ya own..... be happy..... you'll say I told you
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2016
walewunmi:

i am an IRPM student and av bin posted to unilag

wats ur score ?? and are u from caatchment
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
If you have been posted yo Uniport report......
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by hpk(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
iyamchee:

You'll soon see ya own..... be happy..... you'll say I told you
quite comforting, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.