Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! (4167 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account / How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
I saw something like a button, and then something that looks like a hole, but not actually a hole... Studied it for 2 days before I knew it's just a beautiful mouse. ... Chai grin

Now guys, tell us what u saw the first time u saw the pic below and don't lie... Nobody go beat u

Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by mhisbliss(f): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
I see stupidity
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one mhisbliss wink

1 Like

Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by julisa2020(f): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
I see stupidity
lmao..
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by ogorwyne(f): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
I saw a stupidgoat
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by mhisbliss(f): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
julisa2020:
lmoa..
cheesy
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by mhisbliss(f): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
Nice one mhisbliss wink
thanks cheesy
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
ogorwyne:
I saw a stupidgoat
fine girl like you no suppose dey harsh na
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by ogorwyne(f): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingAdegoke:
fine girl like you no suppose dey harsh na
But sincerely that's what I saw nau?
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
ogorwyne:

But sincerely that's what I saw nau?
me i didnt care oh. i went straight to your profile.

i fell in love
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by HoneyB10(f): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
I saw a beautiful painted nails
Oh how I love red kiss
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
I juz see a hand with a mouse cool

Btw why they called it mouse ?
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by ogorwyne(f): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin
KingAdegoke:

i fell in love
grin
KingAdegoke:

i fell in love
E quick u o
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by iykekelvins(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:
Oh how I love red kiss
Favorite color?
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
ogorwyne:
grin
grin
E quick u o
ah na so oh. are you from Edo state? you look like my neighbors.
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by HoneyB10(f): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Favorite color?
Yea smiley
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by mizzbouqui(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
I can't remember what I saw
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by iykekelvins(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Yea smiley
Nice

Your collection of make up be screaming danger danger(Red) gringrin
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by vizkiz: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
First thing I saw was a pussay then later realised it was a hand holding a mouse. undecided

Does this mean everyone else here is blind? Or I just have a weird imagination? No one is talking about the picture grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by HoneyB10(f): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nice

Your collection of make up be screaming danger danger(Red) gringrin
Lol funny I love nude make up
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by iykekelvins(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Lol funny I love nude make up
Looks good on you. smiley
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by AngelAhnie(f): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
A mouse
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by HoneyB10(f): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Looks good on you. smiley
Thank you
I don't understand nl censor button, what I meant is nu.de
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
dats because both of u need glasses ni... grin
mhisbliss:
I see stupidity
ogorwyne:
I saw a stupidgoat
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I can't remember what I saw
look again and see if u can remember that same thing u saw the other fist time u clicked grin
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided dab2mydick(u go fear moniker embarassed) You well so?
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by iykekelvins(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Thank you
I don't understand nl censor button, what I meant is nu.de
Lol, don't mind them

There are bad people all over NL, that's why gringrin
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dab2mydick:
I saw something like a button, and then something that looks like a hole, but not actually a hole... Studied it for 2 days before I knew it's just a beautiful mouse. ... Chai grin

Now guys, tell us what u saw the first time u saw the pic below and don't lie... Nobody go beat u
A mouse hole undecided
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:
Oh how I love red kiss
was that all u saw

Wat was the beautifu painted nails opening
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
Nice one mhisbliss wink
see how u are talking against me.. Instead of for me.. Remember am about marrying ur Bestie.. cry
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided dab2mydick(u go fear moniker embarassed) You well so?
lwkmd oooi grin grin Dab2mypunny grin grin
Re: What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
A mouse hole undecided
a mouse hole Wow! Really? Was that Wat u saw?

Its beaurifu ooo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18 Photos ( This Is My joystick That Wont Allow Me Rest) / For Ladies :I Want To Know "Why Do Girls Like Tall Guys"? / INSIDE This Naughty Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.