Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (317102 Views)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates / Nigeria Prison Service And Civil Defence Corp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by declem(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
Anybody that is intrested to join the nigeria civil defence should go to the nearest office and summit his or her application, it will last for six weeks,gud luck

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by eeguru: 12:36am On Sep 11, 2009
let us know the different cadres and position and the qualifications needed.
By Tellia
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by gb4sure: 2:34am On Sep 11, 2009
for information about civil defence recruitment check
www.nscdc.gov.ng

thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by lionphil(m): 2:44am On Sep 11, 2009
A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT THE VACANT POST IS FOR ASSISTANT SUPRITENDENT AND THAT THE INFO CAN BE GOTTEN FROM TTHE PUNCH NEWS PAPER OF 10TH OF SEPTEMBER 2009. GOOD LUCK!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by chihen: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2009
house hw can we decieve ourself giving fake info.
dare is nothin conerning NSCDC and 10 sept. punch newspaper
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by akwarandu(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2009
bros @chihen, i be u no get eyes, it is on 10/09/09 punch newspaper on daily trust newspaper of the same day, so chihen check very well. it is titled federal ministry of interior.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2009
THE FEDERAL GOVT SHOULD HENCEFORTH STOP ADVERT IN ALL UNIFORM JOBS.CORPERS DURING ORIENTATION CAMP WHO ARE SO IDENTIFIED AS CAPABLE SHOULD BE ENLISTED DIRECTLY.

BECOS THIS NORMAL PROCESS IS A FLOP.ABUJA POLITICIANS ALWAY TAKE ALL THE SLOT

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by Akanmuola(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hey, don't be tired! NSCDC is recruiting, apply through any command close to you. All handwritten application should be addressed to:

THE DIRECTOR/SECRETARY
CIVIL DEFENCE,IMMIGRATION AND PRISON BOARD,
GWAGWALADA, ABUJA FCT.

Position are available for BSC, HND, OND/NCE. And people who posses SSCE/GCE but have hand work like Refrigerator & AC technicians, motor mechanics, capenters e.t.c
Check sept 09/09 Daily Trust For more info. You can be the Luky One.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by ccgold(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,
Actually, I have the paper and the advert is on Page 29 of THE PUNCH newspaper of Wednesday 9 September 2009. Positions advertised are as follows:

CATEGORY A: SUPERITENDENT CADRE
1. Asst Superitendent II COMPASS 08 , Bachelors degree holders.
2. Asst Superitendent I COMPASS 09 , Masters degree holders.
3. Deputy Superitendent COMPASS 10 , PhD hoders + 6 yrs post qualification experience.

CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
1. Asst Inspector of Corps COMPASS 06 , NCE/OND or GCE A Level in 2 Subjs at a sitting or 3 subjs at 2 sittings.
2. Inspector of Corps COMPASS 07 , HND holders
3. Senior Inspector of Corps COMPASS 08 , HND + 3 years post qual experience.

CATEGORY C: ARTISANS eg Refridgerator/AC technicians, Generator mechanics, Carpenters, Welders, masons, Plumbers, Motor mechanics, Electrical and Electronic technicians etc

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Must be 18 - 35 YEARS of age, Nigerian citizens, not less than 1.7metres in height for male and 1.64metres for females, chest measurement not less than 0.87 metres, no mental or physical disability, free from conviction, good character, no previous financial embarrassment, Certified medically fit by a Govt Medical officer.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates are to submit to the Local Govt/Area Council, Div Commands nearest to them, handwritten applications accompanied with copies of CV, Birth Cert/Decl of Age, Letter of Identification endorsed by Chaiman or Secretary of your Local Govt, 2 recent passport photos and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by ccgold(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
Please, I forgot to add that all handwritten applications (with all the accompanying documents) should be addressed to:

THE DIRECTOR/SECRETARY
CIVIL DEFENCE, IMMIGRATION AND PRISONS SERVICES BOARD,
GWAGWALADA,
ABUJA FCT.

It must be submitted within the next 6 weeks counting from 9 Sep 09. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by randy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2009
@Sholadoma:THE FEDERAL GOVT SHOULD HENCEFORTH STOP ADVERT IN ALL UNIFORM JOBS.CORPERS DURING ORIENTATION CAMP WHO ARE SO IDENTIFIED AS CAPABLE SHOULD BE ENLISTED DIRECTLY.

BECOS THIS NORMAL PROCESS IS A FLOP.ABUJA POLITICIANS ALWAY TAKE ALL THE SLOT

i feel you my brother, you just made a serious observation that has been overlooked for long, hope someone get to see this
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by Akanmuola(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
Akwarandu bros, wen we no dey fight and i no dey use glasses. me i get the paper and d one wey me get na september, 9- 2009 of Daily Trust. Abeg go confirm you wey get eye. sorry no bi fight!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by afamsson(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
omo u guys are 2 much, really appreciates d effort u spend updating us.staying at home doing nothing is so challenging,well meet u all in abuja.una 2 much
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by dimeji2009: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
i am olowo yusuf oladimeji,i wish to participate in the recruiting programme.i can be reach on oladimejiolowo@yahoo.com.or 08063109114.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by saintolaf(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
This is how it was published, I believe it is quite comprehensive.

NIGERIAN CIVIL DEFENCE AND SECURITY CORPS RECRUITMENT 2009

CATEGORY A:

SUPRITENDENT CADRE

(1) ASST. SUPRITENDENT OF CORP II  COMPASS 08

(2) ASST. SUPRITENDENT OF CORP I   COMPASS 09

(3) DEPUTY SUPRITENDENT OF CORP  COMPASS 10

ENTRY CONDITIONS

CATEGORY A

* ASST. SUPRITENDENT OF CORP II COMPASS 08
    1. CANDIDATE MUST POSSES A BACHELORS DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY                                                                           
    2. IN ADDITION CANDIDATE MUST,

A -   BE A NIGERIAN BY BIRTH OR DESCENT
       B -   NOT LESS THAN 18 YRS OR MORE THAN 35 YRS OF AGE
       C -   NOT LESS THAN 1.7 MTRS TALL FOR MALE AND 1.64 MTRS FOR FEMALE
       D -   HAVE A FULLY EXPANDED CHEST MEASUREMENT OF NOT LESS THAN 0.87 MTRS (MALE)
       E -   BE CERTIFIED BY A GOVERNMENT MEDICAL OFFICER TO BE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT FOR
              APPOINTMENT IN THE CORP.                                                                             
       F -   NOT SUFFERING FROM ANY MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY
       G -  BE FREE FROM ANY FORM OF FINANCIAL EMBARRASMENT
       H -  BE OF GOOD CHARACTER AND MUST NOT HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF ANY CRIMINAL OFFENCE

I -  ASST. SUPRITENDENT OF CORPS I MUST IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE CONDITION BE A HOLDER OF
             MASTER DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY
       J -  ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES FOR DEPUTY SUPRITENDENT MUST POSSES PHD FROM RECOGNISED UNIVE-
             RSITY
       K -  APART (J) ABOVE, ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES ASPIRING TO THE RANK OF DEPUTY SUPRITENDENT
             CORPS (DSC) AND ABOVE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF SIX YEARS POST ­-QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE.

CATEGORY B:

INSPECTORATE CADRE

(1) ASST. INSPECTOR OF CORPS  COMPASS 06
    (2) INSPECTOR OF CORPS  COMPASS 07
    (3) SENIOR  INSPECTOR OF CORPS  COMPASS 08

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

A - APPLICANTS FOR THE RANK OF INSPECTOR OF CORPS MUST BE A HOLDER OF HND OBTAINED FROM AN
           ACCREDITED POLYTHECNIC
      B - APPLICANTS FOR ASST. INSPECTOR MUST BE HOLDERS OF NCE/OND OBTAINED FROM A RECOGNISED
           INSTITUTION OR GCE "A" LEVEL IN TWO SUBJECTS OBTAINED AT A SITTING OR THREE SUBJECTS 
           OBTAINED AT TWO SITTINGS
      C - ALL APPLICANTS FOR THE RANK OF SENIOR INSPECTORS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YRS OF POST-QUAL-
           IFICATION EXPERIENCE.

CATEGORY C: (ARTISANS)
      A - REFRIGRATOR & AIR- CONDITION TECHNICIAN
      B - GENERATOR MECHANIC
      C - CARPENTARY/JOINERY & PAINTING/DECORATION,
      D - WELDING
      E - MASON
      F - ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN/ENGINEER
      G - PLUMBER
      H - ELECTRONICS
      I  -  MOTOR MECHANIC

ENTRY REQUIREMENT

APPLICANTS FOR ARTISAN MUST BE HOLDERS OF S.75 OR JSSCE IN ADDITION TO TRADE TEST CERTIFICATE.

* CORPS ASST. II

A - APPLICANTS MUST BE HOLDERS OF SSCE OR ITS EQUIVALENT WITH NOT LESS THAN FIVE (5) CREDITS   
         WITH ENGLISH AND MATHEMATICS INCLUSIVE. IN THE C, ASE OF GCE O' LEVEL, APPLICANT MUST POSSES
         FIVE (5) CREDIT AT NOT MORE THAN THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS INCLUDING ENGLISH.

* CORPS ASST. III

A - APPLICANT MUST HAVE S.75 FROM GOVERNMENT APPROVED  TECHNICAL SCHOOL OR JSSCE.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

CATEGORY A

1- INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE TO SUBMIT THEIR TO LG/AREA COUNCIL,DIVISIONAL
         COMMAND NEAREST TO THEM,
     2-  HAND WRITTEN APPLICATIONS ACCOMPANIED WITH COPIES OF ;
      (A)- C.V
          - BIRTH CERTIFICATE/DECLARATION OF AGE & RELEVANT CREDENTIALS
          - LETTER OF IDENTIFICATION ENDORSED BY CHAIRMAN/SECRETARY OF YOUR LGA
          - TWO (2) RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS
          - NYSC DISCHARGE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE

CATEGORY B & C

*APPLICANTS ARE TO SUBMIT THEIR HAND WRITTEN APPLICATIONS TO THEIR NEAREST LGA ACCOMPANIED
       WITH THEM ITEMS LISTED IN 2(A) ABOVE.
      *PLEASE NOTE THAT NO APPLICATION SHOULD BE TAKEN TO STATE COMMANDS, ZONAL OR NATIONAL HQ
       OF THE CORPS.
      1 - ANY  CERTIFICATE OR QUALIFICATIONS NOT DECLARED OR TENDERD AND ACCEPTED AT THE RECRUIT-
           MENT CENTER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AFTER RECRUITMENT.
      2 - APPLICANTS MUST BE NIGERIANS BY BIRTH OR DESCENT.
      3 - MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT AND MUST PRODUCE A CETIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS FROM A GOVERN-
           MENT HOSPITAL.
      4 - APPLICANTS WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING NEED NOT APPLY;
           - SIGHT PROBLEM
           - EAR PROBLEM   
           - PREVIOUS MAJOR ORTHOPAEDIC OPERATION
           - FLATFOOT
           -FRACTURE ,STAMMERING OR ANY NATURAL DEFORMITY
       5 - APPLICANTS MUST NOT BE LESS THAN 1.68 MTR FOR MALE AND 1.65 FOR FEMALE
       6 - APPLICANT MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 30 YRS OF AGE AT  THE TIME OF RECRUITMENT
       7 - MUST BE FREE FROM PREVIOUS CONVICTION FROMA COURT OF LAW OR TRIBUNAL ON CRIMINAL GROU-

8 - APPLICANTS WHO ARE COMPUTER LITERATE WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE
          SUBMITTION OF APPLICATION

*ALL APPLICATION ACCOMPANIED WITH RELEVANT DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMMITTED NOT LESS THAN
       SIX (6) WEEKS FROM THE DAY OF THIS PUBLICATION (i.e 09/09/09)

*APPTITUDE TEST DATE FOR SUPRITENDENT CADRE WILL BE PUBLISHED IN TWO NATIONAL DAILIES AND
        APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND INTERVIEW AT THE CIVIL DEFENCE,IMMIGRATION AND PRISONS
        BOARD,GWAGWALADA, ABUJA.
      *NAMES OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR INSPECTORATE AND OTHER CADRE WILL BE DISPLAYED AT
       THE VARIOUS STATE COMMAND
      *INTERVIEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN DUE COURSE
      *FINALLY, APPLICATIONS SHOULD ADDRESSED TO

THE DIRECTOR / SECRETARY
          CIVIL DEFENCE, IMMIGRATION & PRISONS SERVICE BOARD,
          GWAGWALADA, FCT ABUJA.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by lobeze(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
pls does anyone in the house know what the take home pay of Assistant Suprintendent Cadre in Civil Defence is like? Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by SALELENCO: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2009
I want to know if the application is still on , kindly let me know , okay
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by SALELENCO: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2009
i want to know if the Nigeria immigration recruitment is still on , okay,kindly let me know Sir.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by hussyhassy: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2009
gud job naira landers.abeg i need an update on where to submit my applications in abuja here.tanx
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by excel26(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2009
Goto Amac building in area 10 Adjacent to post office by UTC bus stop,
hurry up its ending dis week.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by ops2401: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hey! house, how is this organisation?? how is the payment? how is the structure? What do i stand to benefit working with them??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by lobeze(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
based on d info i got it will end tomorrow 16th oct. 2009. thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by oawotoye: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
when will it ends? how is d pay?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by Mamali1(f): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2009
Pls is the recruitment still on and were is the office in Lagos
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by chihen: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2009
bros i'm sure d submission 4 nscdc has ended.wait 4 nigeria navy 1st week of next month if u are fit.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by Mamali1(f): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
Tanks chihen pls keep me posted.God bless u
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by BabyChy1: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
Please i want to know after submission of application, what next, when is the training starting.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by abbeyemmy(f): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2009
pls is there vacancy 4 Nurses in ds recruitment exercise?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by creamzy: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
chihen u said nig; navy is coming out first week in november? is that for short service? i would like to know. thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by bothsstock: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
Please what is the Latest in the Civil Defense recruitment? Is the name of those shortlisted out ? and how and where will they know that?.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: by agoro2u: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
pls is it true that the shortlisted name of civil defence as been release? keep the house updated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.