Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help (14954 Views)

Curvy South African Lady Says A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / The World Is Yours, But Ur Ass Is Mine, Gospel Singer, Kirk Franklin, Tells Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by kally01(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Jadoskii(m): 12:59am On Jul 12, 2016
DeeTus:
Guys are busy changing the world we live while OP and his advisers are here thinking how to sleep with someone's mom. This shows the level of guys on here really.
oloshi how have you changed the world
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by druxy(m): 3:08am On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
lol OP
there is nothing you can do!
unless the woman should start to reason you herself
but if you want the woman (which i wont advice) but ure a man

this is what u will do:

be extremely nice to the girl! do it so much that the mum will get jealous
when she starts noticing you because ure a sweet guy to her daughter
take the mother out, form i want to know your family to the girl
if you can be conversant with the mother (i mean freely) get her to talk abt her singleness and how she copes! let her know that ure there for her!
create a friendly rapport with the woman that doesn't involve her child, this way u become her friend! hence opening the road
now that ure friends with the mum,
to get her to reason you as a man for her:
you need to act really matured, use style to be hinting that you love older women
admire her looks then slowly after many days of praising enter her dress, then her cooking, then her ass , u have to be very cunning with this

now you need to put the tot in her head and allow her to get comfortable with it. matured women are very mindful of shame, so when you take her out dont hide or act ashamed make her feel as if she is ur woman! allow her to question your intentions and correct them herself (noo he is my daughters bf) in her mind and gradually get comfortable with the idea of you and her being together
now you need an awkward moment with her to trigger ur target, lets me just take it that she doesn't drink( will have be easier if she does)
when she is in ur car tell her to please change the the track of the cd playing, now since ure close to her that request shouldn't be weird
when she places her hand on the radio to change it quickly place ur hands on hers form teasing her that she doesn't know how to do it! place ur hand on hers on the radio and allow it to linger for some seconds!
if you dont have a car, you guys are friends take her for a walk at the beach then hold her hand! if she relaxes and doesn't take away her hand
congratulation you have won her!

Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Heryorh: 5:31am On Jul 12, 2016
hmmm...na dem be diz..i gbadun ur pakage sha

2BB4CB3E:
lol OP

this is what u will do:

if you can be conversant with the mother (i mean freely) get her to talk abt her singleness and how she copes! let her know that ure there for her!
create a friendly rapport with the woman that doesn't involve her child, this way u become her friend! hence opening the road
you need to act really matured, use style to be hinting that you love older women
admire her looks then slowly after many days of praising enter her dress, then her cooking, then her ass , u have to be very cunning with this

now you need to put the tot in her head and allow her to get comfortable with it. matured women are very mindful of shame, so when you take her out dont hide or act ashamed make her feel as if she is ur woman! allow her to question your intentions and correct them herself (noo he is my daughters bf) in her mind and gradually get comfortable with the idea of you and her being together
now you need an awkward moment with her to trigger ur target, lets me just take it that she doesn't drink( will have be easier if she does)
when she is in ur car tell her to please change the the track of the cd playing, now since ure close to her that request shouldn't be weird
when she places her hand on the radio to change it quickly place ur hands on hers form teasing her that she doesn't know how to do it! place ur hand on hers on the radio and allow it to linger for some seconds!
if you dont have a car, you guys are friends take her for a walk at the beach then hold her hand! if she relaxes and doesn't take away her hand
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by cbi24: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2016
The mum is older than you and
she will not agree for you.

This is what you need to do
Buy this big harsh product for her
Call me now..Na small money
Call 08152993665,09094829722
Whatsapp 08152993665

Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by iPopAlomo(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
lol OP

this is what u will do:

RESPEKT!!!
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=druxy post=47449497][/quote]

Lmao
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Op ride on, but dnt be surprise when u catch man ontop ur mama.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
lol OP

this is what u will do:

i yinyin ti o oooo , ori rẹ ti o dara ah , na alejo i jẹ bi i ri ti o fí i ṣiṣe awọn ami ni Rii i kí o! o ti o , o ju Elo baba

Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2016
annoyingman:

wetin dey do this one? abeg comot here! when girls dey go after person papa, who talk? una go dey form holy! can you swear that you have never dated an old man?
ti o tọ eniyan mo rin eh jor ! gbogbo awọn wọnyi opolopo girls , lọ nwọn fọọmu ohun ti won ti wa ni nots o ṣeun
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

alright
let me put it this way!
naturally when a guy is making out with a girl (the first time)
the moment he tries to take off her clothes a tot kicks into her head saying (he is about to sleep with you) thats when she stops you
now normally guys mess up and allow that tot to kick in then they start begging her to allow him
meanwhile what you should do is to make sure that her hormones are really on the edge [%$#@@*&@] and have fully taken over her so that when the tot kicks in she will say(fu*k it) and allow him

now her daughter is a girls tot!
and you are the guys banana

basically all i am saying is:
DONT ALLOW HER TO TALK ABOUT HER DAUGHTER TILL YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH HER

i cant say certain things here
hope you understand

kígbe pé, o ju asiwere , o ori ju lagbara, eh eh ah , oju mi ​​ṣe ìmọ loni! ti o ju Elo , wọn ń kígbe
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

to sọnu jor , wo yi ọkan, isọkusọ , ori rẹ ni ko ti o tọ , i ti ri ọ, gbogbo àwọn odomobirin ti o sise mimọ ki o si wa ẹmí èṣù
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2016
fuckYouSeun:
bloody hypocrites na im dem girls be
after una don phuck una papa finish, abeg swerve

daju ọkunrin i kí o
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
j0nsn0w:

i yinyin ti o oooo , ori rẹ ti o dara ah , na alejo i jẹ bi i ri ti o fí i ṣiṣe awọn ami ni Rii i kí o! o ti o , o ju Elo baba

bro i dont understand yoruba
should have written ur post in pigin or somtin
did i offend you?
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

bro i dont understand yoruba
should have written ur post in pigin or somtin
did i offend you?

i am greet you
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
j0nsn0w:

i am greet you
no wonder he couldn't write in english since,did u see what i am seeing?
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
martinsadnan11:
no wonder he couldn't write in english since,did u see what i am seeing?

you are not the better person than me ok bros, someone likes you will be selling pure water on the road
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by chachanga: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
geni340:
hw about this...
just tell ur gf ' hey sweetie, pls i wanna fvvck ur moma's jiggling ass, what can i do?'
#madman.

shocked :oChaiiii?
with dat ur fyne mouth
babe no easy o
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
j0nsn0w:

you are not the better person than me ok bros, someone likes you will be selling pure water on the road
LOLS,BRO PLEASE READ YOUR SENTENCE ONCE AGAIN...#GOBACKTOSCHOOL
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by firstking01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm...i guess that's how your sister's boyfriend will fvck your mother one dayundecided
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by holuwatunmishe(f): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
seriously speaking you are not normal, someone old enough to be your mother? and its very possible you have slept with that your so call girlfriend o so u want to do mother and child abi? your future is at d edge of crashing. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by holuwatunmishe(f): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
seriously speaking you are not normal, someone old enough to be your mother? and its very possible you have slept with that your so call girlfriend o so u want to do mother and child abi? your future is at d edge of crashing.
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
martinsadnan11:
LOLS,BRO PLEASE READ YOUR SENTENCE ONCE AGAIN...#GOBACKTOSCHOOL
egbon shift,paapa ti o ba i ti ko si lọ ile-iwe i si tun Beta kọja ti o 100,000 igba, look at you
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
j0nsn0w:

egbon shift,paapa ti o ba i ti ko si lọ ile-iwe i si tun Beta kọja ti o 100,000 igba, look at you
BUNKUM,i guess one rich man found ,you on the street and started feeding you,that's why you feel like typing rubbish here.get lost
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by PETRUCE: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
martinsadnan11:
BUNKUM,i guess one rich man found ,you on the street and started feeding you,that's why you feel like typing rubbish here.get lost
look at you, what do you know abeg go one place
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by geni340(f): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2016
chachanga:

shocked :oChaiiii?
with dat ur fyne mouth
babe no easy o
dont mind me jare, d op really pissd me off.
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by kachi19: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
annoyingman:
went to see my boo yesterday, her mum and dad are no longer together for years now! i dey palor dey chill thats how her mum entered, oboy she make sense! This was the first time i was going to my gf house so i have never seen her mum before, but i just bone! later na the woman come wear leggings come outside with polo top SEE YANSH, na so i lose interest for my gf body oo, now eh i don collect the woman number! i dey reason to run matters, wetin una think BAD GUYS SHOW ME ROAD, cause i no fit remove the tot of the woman BIG YANSH FROM MY MIND

If she do anyhow given her anyhow but for now maintain ur sanity if it comes to worst e go end for party grin
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by VoteKenneth205: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
foolinlove:

You want to literally be a mothafukka.

Congrats.

Word
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by engrMikemd(m): 12:31am On Jul 16, 2016
JixNation:
if you continue this way your momma will regret given birth to you.
I pray he listen to this your good advice
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
engrMikemd:

I pray he listen to this your good advice
i done sleep with the woman, they talk your own for there
Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by Rawhumper(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2020
[

How would You feel, if your guy sleeps with your mum.

On The other hand, can You do party with your mum?

quote author=patjane post=47434069]Una too like to pass judgement anyhow undecided this's a free world. Bro do what makes u happy jor grin [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Asked To Have Sex But I'm Just Not Ready...please Advise / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / Can You Love A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.