Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz (2781 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Girlz And Big Dick / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
You Are Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen

It is Worldly known that some ladies do hook up with guys/men to earn some cash, even in a state/region/country that it is illegal, it still exists

*bringing it down to Nigeria*

Back then, when I used to work in Hotels (worked in many) from 2005 - 2013, I met a lot of personalities (celebrities, etc) plus the so called Runz Babes/prostitutes.
Based on my positions (receptionist and bartender), I have met lots, I mean lots of runz babez/prosties in this Lagos. Then, whenever they come for their thing. some will give me their phone numbas incase lodgers(men)/customers need a girl to spend a night with (seccs 4 moni).
Through this, I became friends with many of these runz babez/prosties. I received calls from them time to time, asking me if there were runz on ground.
As time went on, I had that chance to meet most of 'em @nightClubs/beaches/shows and other bars and it was a friendly experience.
One day, in 2007, a man came to our hotel to lodge and he came with one sweet, pretty young girl, should be in her Teen-age (runs girl!! shocked) - can u imagine.
After d man left her in d room (checked out), I was off-duty, I approached d small girl, chatted her up. initially I was so into her grin seriously I no go lie grin cos she was jst too cute shocked so I hooked her up grin (pls, don't blame me Ooh) to anoda hotel we lodged. Wen 9t came we had 1st round grin tight stuff (prolly new in d biz)
We started chatting, during dat moment, she asked me a lot and she was surprised I booked her 4 d stuff (we both laffed) me na bad boy grin

I asked her my own question (just 1).
Me: why are u into this biz?

mehn, She showered me wit her story. What led her to the biz. Mehn! So touching. I knw some wld say na lie she dey tell me which I won't argue. But rememba, how runz babes run it now is different from how it was those times.

She later made a statement:
"ask any runz girl u see, they will tell u their stories and why dey runz." It opened my brain.

I waz like... shocked

So, cos of dat, I waz so filled wit feelings of knowing more abt my runz babes friends (dem plenty die)

Those ones dat we exchanged numbaz for their Runz biz, I started calling dem 1 by 1 on any day I have off @work (again don't blame me Oo, if u work in hotel u go like fun grin blv me). Den, it (runz babe) waz cheap grin unlike 2day.

So, weneva I asked 1 same question (why u in dis biz?) na touching and rational talks go dey drop frm dem mouth. See, Dey were honest den unlike 2day.
And *If u are a sensitive person, u will know if someone is cooking up lie lie stories for u*

So on a long run, though am not sure anyway, but should b more dan "15" of those runz babes friends dat I (...coughs) and it was a good and fun experience grin , cos den we made money as hotel workers (free money without touchin salaries grin ) and runz babez were cheap den.

I can't tell u all what these babes told me except u don't wanna finish reading this today.

But d point waz dat, I could not blame dem for running that biz, neva!!.

My brodaz and sistez, I have heard a lot from runz babez.

Today, they (runz babz) are evrywhr, sophisticated (some average), living large (some average), fresh and clean (some average), some have houses (some not) and etc.

I look and wonder, why some men (especially you) will use your mouth to condemn Runz babez/prosties when u were among the thingz that led them to it. And you still be the ones to pay them for seccs, ask for different styles, mouth action, anal, and some stuff u can't even do wit ur real GF/woman.

Honestly, till today, I still patronize dem occasionally. Why? Cos am not married yet and I can't date any lady who has BF somewhr else and multi-dickks go dey enter her kitty kat while u claim 2b my GF/woman. Wen time comes, I will marry my wife.

These runz babez are goin thru a lot. Weneva am in a session wit 1, I always say somethin in my mind (she's happy cos she has made dat money)

Money is behind it and I will always neva feel guilty for contributing to her financial needs.

I've met some who wen I waz suckin their breasts, milk came rushing out, I asked dem dey had a child? responses were always yes politely (I felt bad abt dat anyway, 4 banging a mother, I didn't knw initially). If I ask dem why in dis?
They always say sometin day u self go wan dash dem money without bangin, but no b for here Oo (I no b maga/mugun)

Runz babez/prosties reduce Raping in some areas. Though, I won't support govt to legalize it officially cos I knw it wil bcom rampant and there won't be a home of matrimony in d country. Almost Every woman will turn it to major source of income and it will neva yield good result to our Nation.

(Just imagine our Nation without Brothel) hehehe, even new born babies would b raped grin

Lemme open ur eyez guyz. This is not a must dat you patronize runz babez/prosties, or u have done it b4 and stopped, or u are a real runz babez patrons. Wen u see a runz babe/prosti, look @ her very well, Imagine urself in her shoes, think of how it feels wen a strange man/guy banging u (big/small diccs) and see how it feels to hustle.
Don't forget, something led dem 2 it. And it is better than stealing/robbing. Accept?

See our economy today, only d riches enjoy d life. U as a man, u want to live a good life, have lots of thingz, carz, housez, etc but cos u can't engage in robbery/stealing, u keep working so hard with little savings in d end.
Am sure if u knw a way to hit/make it big, u will do it! Yes.

Dats exactly how I see runz babez. They want to have something that others have. Live that good life they always wish for themselves without looking up to a MAN. This is y some of em don't wanna see u as a BF, but a benefactor who patronize dem and pay dem wit no string attached. (If u like give 'em money wit-out banging, u go stil get appreciation)

As a guy, If you are matured enuf (not talkin of age), have seen a lot and understand life, u will neva condemn these babez, rather I keep my mouth sealed and live my life. Wats my own biz wit someone else's life wen am not done wit my own.

None of Us knows how God make is justifications. We can't teach him his work.

*So My people*

The reason why I don't blame Runz babez/prostitutes is becos, I have met a lot, heard a lot and seen a lot. Hence, I don't condemn someone's else life.

To me they are even better than our Govt.
Prostitution did not bring our country to this stage, politics did.

So, d ground is freely open, let's hear your views.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Omoh! This thing long sha. I just dey see am now. shocked
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
too long... just know any runs girl would prolly have been asked the "why are you into runs business" questions like 500 million times..... their brain is already on default mode with their answers.... undecided

lagos na city of hustlers bro....

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by LuveU2(f): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
What of Olajumoke; the bread seller and other traders
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by foolinlove(f): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
I don't see why prostitution is such a big taboo.

Demand and supply.

Prostitutes are humans like anyone else. And given the choice, no one would do that job.

I never understand men... sometimes they say "I wish I could fuk for money" while forgetting they might have to fuk wit someone ugly or a lot older than them. Someone they don't desire.

I respect those girls. I respect their struggle. I can never understand it, but it doesn't mean these girls should be demonised.

They have lives and human rights as well.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by foolinlove(f): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
slyIsaac:
.. their brain is already on default mode with their answers.... undecided

Because they prolly talk to thousands men per day who all ask the same stupid questions and say the same stupid thing. They prolly only tell full truth to those who seem like they actually care - men who aren't their customers.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by 0955eb027(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
All this tory untop dem 'world best' matter, nawa for dis op o..
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

Because they prolly talk to thousands men per day who all ask the same stupid questions and say the same stupid thing. They prolly only tell full truth to those who seem like they actually care - men who aren't their customers.
for or against my comment?
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided mbanu, no be me go read that long Epistle *moon walks out thread*
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by mizzbouqui(f): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okay
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by Tomaxzyn1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmm....

Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
LuveU2:
What of Olajumoke; the bread seller and other traders

That one na different story na grin
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by tolugar: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Surprised I read all these.

It's a bad biz on the eyes of God and man.

excuse to venture into is unreasonable.

Belive me, it's a very hard decision for one to start such biz

As well a hard decision for one to commit sucide.

I don't discriminate them rather I pray for them.

I belive in change, I belive in Gods mercy.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
slyIsaac:
too long... just know any runs girl would prolly have been asked the "why are you into runs business" questions like 500 million times..... their brain is already on default mode with their answers.... undecided

lagos na city of hustlers bro....

Hey, bro. If u ask some, do u knw dey will shun it or rather replied u wi rude response?

And as I said, den was not like now.

And wat I hav heard from dem all were not same in line. Different things wit rational stuff.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:
I don't see why prostitution is such a big taboo.

Demand and supply.

Prostitutes are humans like anyone else. And given the choice, no one would do that job.

I never understand men... sometimes they say "I wish I could fuk for money" while forgetting they might have to fuk wit someone ugly or a lot older than them. Someone they don't desire.

I respect those girls. I respect their struggle. I can never understand it, but it doesn't mean these girls should be demonised.

They have lives and human rights as well.

With u friend. Nice point at d Bolded.

It isn't a taboo anyway, but just a hidden business dat govt beliv it exists but doesn't not deserve official legalization
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
0955eb027:
All this tory untop dem 'world best' matter, nawa for dis op o..

Bro, I av discussed dis with my friends today grin
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by foolinlove(f): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyology88:

With u friend. Nice point at d Bolded.

It isn't a taboo anyway, but just a hidden business dat govt beliv it exists but doesn't not deserve official legalization

It should be legalised so those girls get some protection and rights.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
tolugar:
Surprised I read all these.

It's a bad biz on the eyes of God and man.

excuse to venture into is unreasonable.

Belive me, it's a very hard decision for one to start such biz

As well a hard decision for one to commit sucide.

[b]I don't discriminate them rather I pray for them.[
/b]

I belive in change, I belive in Gods mercy.

Yes, against God wants. But nobody knows how God does his Justification.

I like ur statements @ bolded.

This life is just too big to caption it.

Everybody on their own stuff and must stand with it.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided mbanu, no be me go read that long Epistle *moon walks out thread*

Pls, friend. Jst start reading, u will finish it in a minute. No big grammar, str8 and simple.

Pls, honey, come back.

*singing in yemi my lover's voice*

Ma lo o, ma lo o, mai lo, mai lo, mai lo,
ErnieSmallzz baby oremi, mai lo se

Don't go O, don't go O, don't go yet, don't go yet, don't go yet,
ErnieSmallzz baby my friend, I say don't go yet.

grin grin
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

It should be legalised so those girls get some protection and rights.

But that would bring issues, I mean big issues to the country.

The only way is d business to be runz undisclosed to the world, which is how it has been in existence. People are aware of it and no woman would want to be addressed a "prostitute" hence, a concealed and silent biz
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by foolinlove(f): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyology88:

But that would bring issues, I mean big issues to the country.

The only way is d business to be runz undisclosed to the world, which is how it has been in existence. People are aware of it and no woman would want to be addressed a "prostitute" hence, a concealed and silent biz

Where I live it's legal. There doesn't seem to be many problem. They even have a union and their identities are protected. It works better than illegal because it's safer and the gov makes money from income tax.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin ur voice no sweet jor
abbeyology88:

Pls, friend. Jst start reading, u will finish it in a minute. No big grammar, str8 and simple.

Pls, honey, come back.

*singing in yemi my lover's voice*

Ma lo o, ma lo o, mai lo, mai lo, mai lo,
ErnieSmallzz baby oremi, mai lo se

Don't go O, don't go O, don't go yet, don't go yet, don't go yet,
ErnieSmallzz baby my friend, I say don't go yet.

grin grin
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin ur voice no sweet jor

Where were u wen I was challenged by R. Kelly in voice challenge?

grin grin
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

Where I live it's legal. There doesn't seem to be many problem. They even have a union and their identities are protected. It works better than illegal because it's safer and the gov makes money from income tax.

This is Nigeria, friend.

There are things that work out abroad and cannever work here.

If it is legal there, that means it waz noticed dat economy was not helping others. Not sure abt this anyway.

I just hate it wen someone rubbish this babez, it annoys me and I don't appreciate such a man that does that.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin in my mum's womb
abbeyology88:

Where were u wen I was challenged by R. Kelly in voice challenge?

grin grin
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin in my mum's womb

I don't think you were born in 2012

grin
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin in my mum's womb

Plus I like ur signature.

Str8 statement. Short and concise.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin at all, i will be 3 next month
abbeyology88:

I don't think you were born in 2012

grin
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
cheesy Tank u
abbeyology88:

Plus I like ur signature.
Str8 statement. Short and concise.
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin at all, i will be 3 next month

3 who knows what seccs is all about, and yet can't call daddy.

Can't say daddy buy me biscuit grin grin

To prove to me u are 3 soon, lemme see ur view abt my story up there
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
lipsrsealed hunhun, i cnt read that. Am 2 lazy. Summarise it wink
abbeyology88:

3 who knows what seccs is all about, and yet can't call daddy.

Can't say daddy buy me biscuit grin grin

To prove to me u are 3 soon, lemme see ur view abt my story up there
Re: Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz by abbeyology88(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed hunhun, i cnt read that. Am 2 lazy. Summarise it wink

Summarize ?

Okay.

What's your take on Girls/Ladies that do hook ups with guyz/men for money?
(Some call em Runz baes/prosties)

B4 answering, try and read from d 3rd paragraph of my story to 5th paragraph.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? / [08106075874] Correct Waecgce English Language Answers / Swoon When Erection(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.