Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? (5859 Views)

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by daphid25(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
yinka360nl1:
My Nokia Torchlight grin cheesy (Everybody knows how that phone affects lives grin )
My Boom j8 for Music!!!
Heard that J8 headphone sound like home theatre.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by mosjames: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
So y'all using iPhone 6, boom j8 and co.
Later una go talk say 'money no dey 9ja'
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Oyindebrah(f): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
WhatsApp made a stupid idea though, I remember BlackBerry to be a foundation member of WhatsApp
sorextee:
I was using a z30, alongside iPhone 6plus. The z30 was my main phone, the iPhone was secondary. My sis brought Xperia z2 for me wen she traveled out. Carrying 3 fones was now a burden. Facebook And whatsapp said dey won't support bb10 again. I sold my z30. cry
This is something I still regret. I'm still looking for anoda to buy. I loved the z30. The way u read nd send mails on bb10 beats all other os #fact. Also, mails drop first, on d z30, before the android. IPhone will still be thinking thinking and thinking before it drops. Those who use a bb10 nd any other os phone will agree to this. I'm not really digging android like that.. The only advantage of d Xperia z2 is dat I linked it with my ps4. So I can play my games from the console in my phone..

I miss my z30..
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by sorextee(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't blame whatsapp. Bb refused to innovate. Voice calls on bb10 whatsapp sucks because u won't even know who's calling. Unlike android nd ios, the caller pic shows.

Twitter for blackberry sucks too. I had to install Google playstore in d z30, to download android apps.

Oyindebrah:
WhatsApp made a stupid idea though, I remember BlackBerry to be a foundation member of WhatsApp
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by easrael(f): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dandsome:

And what is the third phone?? I thought you said you use 3 and you even started numbering them.

Apologies for that

The newly bought Camon C9, not extremely used to it already
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by easrael(f): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
TJKay:
WHAT'S THE THIRD?

Apologies for that

The newly bought Camon C9, not extremely used to it already!!!

Mentioned this already to someone up here...
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Dandsome: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
easrael:

Apologies for that

The newly bought Camon C9, not extremely used to it already

Lol...... This one you don`t want to get used to it, you no like am? abi you wan sell am?
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by byvan03: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I use the tecno l8 and I must commed those that made the phone...the battery is really amazing for me,i love it so much.. Well in my next life,I'll still buy a l8

My area ehn,they don't even give us light at all,just once in a blue moon and I do alot with my phone than my laptop so its a really helpful device

It helps me a lot,my power bank is 5000mAh and my phone is 5050mAh,do the power bank is just an extra merchandise cuz I don't get to use it everytime,just one in a while and its just like that sha

I'm done giving my testimony

Please how is the picture quality, does the phone overheat easily?
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by byvan03: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
sorextee:
I was using a z30, alongside iPhone 6plus. The z30 was my main phone, the iPhone was secondary. My sis brought Xperia z2 for me wen she traveled out. Carrying 3 fones was now a burden. Facebook And whatsapp said dey won't support bb10 again. I sold my z30. cry
This is something I still regret. I'm still looking for anoda to buy. I loved the z30. The way u read nd send mails on bb10 beats all other os #fact. Also, mails drop first, on d z30, before the android. IPhone will still be thinking thinking and thinking before it drops. Those who use a bb10 nd any other os phone will agree to this. I'm not really digging android like that.. The only advantage of d Xperia z2 is dat I linked it with my ps4. So I can play my games from the console in my phone..

I miss my z30..

I have a z30 for sale.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by easrael(f): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dandsome:

Lol...... This one you don`t want to get used to it, you no like am? abi you wan sell am?

I just bought it mahn
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by 360koncepts: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
YEs thats try bro
daphid25:

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Oyindebrah(f): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
byvan03:

Please how is the picture quality, does the phone overheat easily?
overheat ke,and t picture quality is okay,very okay..it doesn't even heat up,even with it metal appearance. Its a cool.phone
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Oyindebrah(f): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
sorextee:
I don't blame whatsapp. Bb refused to innovate. Voice calls on bb10 whatsapp sucks because u won't even know who's calling. Unlike android nd ios, the caller pic shows.

Twitter for blackberry sucks too. I had to install Google playstore in d z30, to download android apps.

Oh now I see,cuz bb will lose customers like die cuz people can't do Bbm only nah...
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Oyindebrah(f): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
daphid25:

that's even what I'm using rn,really going well with my rap music
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Oyindebrah(f): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
mosjames:
those that have money,have it.
Because you are poor doesn't mean everyone is like you. grin
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by byvan03: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oyindebrah:
overheat ke,and t picture quality is okay,very okay..it doesn't even heat up,even with it metal appearance. Its a cool.phone

Thanks for the review.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by omoalajah(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Money Dey Nau. NA package everybody day use
mosjames:
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by yinka360nl1: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2016
LOL.. Make Buhari no carry person abi? Abi Dasuki money reach your side ni?
omoalajah:
Money Dey Nau. NA package everybody day use
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Minesota1(f): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2016
omoalajah:
2 Android Phones... Why not have a taste of other OS like iOS or a Windows phone. Just saying... U can trade your Samsung for an iPhone na smiley .
Well m looking into that...should get an Iphone soon
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Minesota1(f): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2016
mosjames:
LOOL Na packaging na
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by selfdefence: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
omoalajah:

What's your price range? The price range will help people to assist you recommend one. Affordable for some people could be 100k while for others it could be 20k..

20K and below is okay
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by saxby(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
I chose mine majorly cos of the price
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by masterP042(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Currently using Gionee m5 mini. .. Because of its sleek design, quality camera, durable battery, crystal display and most importantly it's budget cost
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by JustOutstanding: 4:43am On Jul 14, 2016
O boi...Nairalanders get money ooo.
iPhone6s, Phantom 5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Tecno C9, boom J8 etc
Abeg drop your addresses so that i can send boys to come pick your phones up

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ddjay: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2016
I use Sony Xperia ™ E4, very strong and durable (phone can fall from my hand ehn) has the specs (as per sony na) with long lasting battery life

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by majorclems: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2016
The Snapdragon's are good phones o. Buh for good MTKs, tecno is best.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by majorclems: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
I love my w4 it's so potable n good
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by stevepeters: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
velocity03:

So we should start looking for ur comment abi? Anyway I agree with you. An all in 1 phone is still wanted by many while many already already have it. Our taste just still differ.

Feel free to look for it. The phone I'm hoping to get to use soon is the Tecno c9. Its got what I want to a large extent
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Dannybrainz: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
its a free world to love what satisfy you..rocking my boom j8 tongue
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Dannybrainz: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
THEN GO FOR LONDON USE OR A NOKIA TOUCH grin
selfdefence:

20K and below is okay
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by toluwanimi07(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2016
I use the tecno boom J8 cos I love music And sound quality and cos of its clear camera Because of sleekness I Love the Boom j8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Proxy / Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro / Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.