Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? (5827 Views)

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by omoalajah(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2016
selfdefence:

20K and below is okay

Check Out TECNO's W4.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by yinka360nl1: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Which phone are you using? And how much is it?
saxby:
I chose mine majorly cos of the price
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by 360koncepts: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
YEs thats a decent budget phone
omoalajah:

Check Out TECNO's W4.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by gingerman876: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
The phone is good. U need to see the camera, worth more than the price.
360koncepts:
YEs thats a decent budget phone
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by winnijaf(f): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
With this Economy, Its really good to get a Pocket friendly phone. Bye Bye to Samsung and iphone.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by kolexepana: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
gingerman876:
The phone is good. U need to see the camera, worth more than the price.
How many MegaPixel is it?
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by KCode: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
I got mine simply because its battery is an added advantage. In these days of epileptic power supply, you really need a phone whose battery can last 3 days .
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by mosjames: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Minesota1:
LOOL Na packaging na
Nah, you can't be packaging and be using J8 and iPhone 6s... you won't be able to ask people for help.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by mosjames: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oyindebrah:
those that have money,have it.
Because you are poor doesn't mean everyone is like you. grin
You mean you're poor
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by daphid25(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oyindebrah:
that's even what I'm using rn,really going well with my rap music
Wow! you're a rapper?
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Oyindebrah(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
daphid25:
Wow! you're a rapper?
no I just love to listen to rap musics on my phone
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Oyindebrah(f): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
byvan03:

Thanks for the review.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
i've used all d phones listed and i've not had ishh with any
omoalajah:
Over the years, have spent more of my earnings on acquiring mobile gadgets as a tech enthusiast.

I had used a Samsung Galaxy S5, Blackberry Z30, Tecno Camon C8, iPhone 5S, and HTC One M8.

Whenever a new phone is announced, i rush down to gsmarena.com to look at the specifications and features of this new phone.

I make my purchase decision based on brand name, key specs, design, price, and how the key features could make my life better . How will a particular feature make my life better?

As a buyer, we should have different needs to satisfy, hence my argument is that no mobile phone is perfect and no mobile phone manufacturer will ever make one. Do you agree?

I used the Samsung S6 just because it was the flagship at the moment, i needed to boost my Ego in class, i wanted to feel like a big boy.

The Camon C8, was a Mid range Camera phone, that lacks the specs of a high end phone but i fell in love with its ability to take great photos that could rival high end phones at a cheaper price.

iPhone 5S was cool, good camera, decent battery but i got tired of its closed ecosystem. I only acquired it to have a feel of the iOS.

The Blackberry Z30 sole purpose is to manage my social media accounts and to manage my BBM. I have over 2500 contacts on BBM and it makes my android phones lag.

HTC One M8, my present phone. The only reason am still having the phone is the BOOM sound/speakers. Its got a decent battery, camera and design too.

So to say, i have different needs and no single mobile phone can satisfy these needs.

Feel free to make comments on why you are using your present phone and how your mobile phone is improving your daily life and making life easy for you.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good choice
casttlebarbz:
My love for IM makes me a bb addict, sticked with q10 for a very long time until it got stolen...am planning to switch over to android and hoping to get samsung s4 soon, and that wil b my 1st ever android device.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
TecnoL8 any day cos of d battery life
omoalajah:
Over the years, have spent more of my earnings on acquiring mobile gadgets as a tech enthusiast.

I had used a Samsung Galaxy S5, Blackberry Z30, Tecno Camon C8, iPhone 5S, and HTC One M8.

Whenever a new phone is announced, i rush down to gsmarena.com to look at the specifications and features of this new phone.

I make my purchase decision based on brand name, key specs, design, price, and how the key features could make my life better . How will a particular feature make my life better?

As a buyer, we should have different needs to satisfy, hence my argument is that no mobile phone is perfect and no mobile phone manufacturer will ever make one. Do you agree?

I used the Samsung S6 just because it was the flagship at the moment, i needed to boost my Ego in class, i wanted to feel like a big boy.

The Camon C8, was a Mid range Camera phone, that lacks the specs of a high end phone but i fell in love with its ability to take great photos that could rival high end phones at a cheaper price.

iPhone 5S was cool, good camera, decent battery but i got tired of its closed ecosystem. I only acquired it to have a feel of the iOS.

The Blackberry Z30 sole purpose is to manage my social media accounts and to manage my BBM. I have over 2500 contacts on BBM and it makes my android phones lag.

HTC One M8, my present phone. The only reason am still having the phone is the BOOM sound/speakers. Its got a decent battery, camera and design too.

So to say, i have different needs and no single mobile phone can satisfy these needs.

Feel free to make comments on why you are using your present phone and how your mobile phone is improving your daily life and making life easy for you.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Power bank indeed
gingerman876:
I have a TECNO L8...
I have an iPhone 5S...

The L8 is my power bank for my iPhone grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baddest
easrael:
I presently use three mobile phones

1) Iphone 6s Plus
2) Phantom 5

I am indeed a lover of premium brands and phones

This phones makes me stand out everywhere I step my feet into.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lmao, bad guy. You no lie
yinka360nl1:
My Nokia Torchlight grin cheesy (Everybody knows how that phone affects lives grin )
My Boom j8 for Music!!!
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
As in, no be lie
360koncepts:
LOL, na torchlight sure pass!!!
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol, guess he forgot
Dandsome:

And what is the third phone?? I thought you said you use 3 and you even started numbering them.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin
sheddy03:
infinix note 2 and Nokia 311.
note 2 is the main one carrying my hotlines, and the baterry&screen size is why i love it. while the Nokia 311 is a backup phone.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
And what's your suspicion
TJKay:
EVERYBODY HERE SEEMS TO HAVE A TECNO PHONE FOR SECOND DEVICE. MY SUSPICION HAS EXPONENTIALLY GONE UP.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
School em
omoalajah:
They come relatively affordable. And remember Tecno was a major player that took advantage of the death of Blackberry ever since BBM was rolled out on every smartphone OS platform. Am not surprised if everyone has a tecno phone.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Go market now, or check online
selfdefence:
mehn, funny enough, with this current economic situation, one needs to get affordable android phones o...

Can one recommend any? Don`t talk just for talking sake o. please recommend outta experience
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na you now
topradar4:

I remember when My Nokia Touch got spoilt and I needed a budget phone to replace it. I checked here and read about the Tecno W4. The phone is amazing and I even use it for WiFi. Still Rocking my Samsung S6 Though
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Go market now, or check online
selfdefence:
mehn, funny enough, with this current economic situation, one needs to get affordable android phones o...

Can one recommend any? Don`t talk just for talking sake o. please recommend outta experience
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Story
Nwokoji1:

Well, Instead of Getting a Nokia phone as a Second device. It's better to get a Tecno phone because it's affordable and Can do what other bigger phones can Do.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
See diswan, go buy your own na
omoalajah:

HanHan Biggest Man!!! borrow me the iPhone na. The Bible says ask and it shall be given unto you. Lol
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Form factor?
Marvell23:
I am a gadget freak, I have used lot of mobile devices and still counting. I have the IPhone 6s plus, phantom 5 and the Camon C9. I choose my devices based on the form factor
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol
olaneyo18:
when I was using tecno610 Java product I thought am on top of the world in my community not known that am on bottom of the world when I discovered that I could not WhatsApp wit the phone, with poly bag nylon on my face I quickly order for a infinix hotspot 507. in fact am so excited because I can still use it for other things that my first chinko can not do, as a matter of fact I enjoy many things on it but wat render the phone useless in 4 my hand is the a friend snap in the night with his phone and the picture look as if we snap in the afternoon. I quickly look for a better place in pocket to keep the phone that is with me to the extend that I missed different calls from friends and family. This is wat prompt me to go for camon c9 that am using now. in fact I really enjoy the phone despite the fact that the phone is cost
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
People still ise blackberry
stevepeters:
Using a blackberry curve7 just because I can't afford a better one yet. I think I once droPped the features I want my phone to have here on nairaland. Its just rare!!
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
We no get work na,
velocity03:

So we should start looking for ur comment abi? Anyway I agree with you. An all in 1 phone is still wanted by many while many already already have it. Our taste just still differ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uk Used Nokia 5230 For Sale (white)@ N20,000 / Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) / I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.