Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) (43912 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
3kay945:
We good people are still much around, all hope not lost yet.
I returned Samsung note 5 last three weeks. I guess the phone belong to a medical student, so I gave the secretary to the department to find the owner.
I feel good afterwards...
kudos..people like you are rare.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by brojoshua: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
He did what is right, we are to be our brother's keeper. And if such a man is entrusted with Nigeria's wealth he will not loot it nor dip his hands into the wealth of all Nigerians, which doesn't belong to him and which is the wealth of all of us.
And God bless such a man but punished all those executive criminals and looters.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Maximus85(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
If na Lagos......... Fogerrrrrrrit
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by VIO1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
yes ooo. i believe we still have good people. A friend lost his phone when he boarded a train in lagos and fortunately for him 3 days later he called his number, someone picked and told him to come to oshodi to pick his phone.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by femi4: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
rifasenate11:
Op you didn't tell us about the phone specs iphone or what
He is more interested in letting us know that he wrote a professional exam......na joke o grin
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Soyhe(f): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmm! Not so common in Ibadan
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Benuromi: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mrdecent @ please, is it possible for me to know this guy more or his contact if you don't mind? You can email me onyahoo.co.uk and we talk first. Thanks
quote author=Mrdecent post=47435744]there is hope in this country.
after my professional exam today, I called one of my seniors to check his just concluded question paper to see what awaits me in my December diet. I brought out my phone to scan the past question on my phone, then I moved to a nearby abandoned parked car so that I could have a surface to place the question paper. so, I dropped my second phone in between the bonnet tip and the screen of the car. after, the scan I zoomed off with my friend who was with me, forgetting phone.
that was at oyebola shopping complex, iyakangu, in ibadan and by the time I got to mokola roundabout I realised my phone wasn't with me again. so many things ran through my mind..
1. this is Nigeria my country we know how people roll for this kind stuff though there are still good people but for this kind economy hmmm NA bonus.
2.that is my main phone where my main sim is which is linked to all my bank accounts, more also my contacts, my apps.. . the stress would be hell..

3.that is where my baby cartoons and other educational virtual stuffs are. she is just close to two years but she won't be happy if I didn't come home with her cartoons phone.

after all these thoughts, I summoned courage to try my luck by dialing my number from my friend's phone. the person picked the call and immediately asked me to come and pick it around the area I forgot it.
I wasn't so sure of my ears, I picked a bike straight to the place. when saw me, he just smiled to me and asked me to take my phone.
what surprised me most was that he didn't demand for any kobo before he released it. I heard some people shouting that he should collect 10k from me,he just smiled and asked me to go.
I am bringing this here because almost on daily bases we always see different post showing thieves paraded unclad , burnt or brutalised for one stealing offence or the other. we do add our voice to say it serves them right too. now, someone has done the opposite, though he is just a rewire at oyebola shopping Complex, iyakangu in ibadan but people like him needs to be celebrated.

I am still surprise oh. [/quote]
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by ezeuba(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
If anyone does good to you, repay that kindness by doing good to another... That way kindness goes round...

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Aminu212: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
hahaha...... see as op take upload Im picture for nairaland come the get fame.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by nurusystem(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
what was is name,tribe,religion,nationality,marital status, tell us,..
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by IDnoble1: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Association of face checker wetin una go say to this oooo. E be like say nah Yoruba guy sha Good one Bror... .
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by DIVINE78: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
May God bless that man in Jesus mighty name.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by IDnoble1: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
femi4:
He is more interested in letting us know that he wrote a professional exam......na joke o grin
Na you sabi......
pls leave my brother alone
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by onatisi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
martineverest:
its not new.....i returned 500k dat was mistakenly sent tto my account.
Please God let somebody try this with my bank account and see if I wont return it grin

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by emmydee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Well, i have done same twice without asking for a kobo. Though my phone has been stolen 3 times. If i found someone else's phone again, i would still ensure it gets back to the owner. I don't understand the craze about stealing people's phones. Thank you to the dude that returned your phone. He's a great guy. God will bless him.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
na aboki! that's one good thing about them
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by mikron(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
inconclusive writeup, u didnt tell us the make of ur phone
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Kazrem(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op good, he returned it but not too new. I had done that before.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Mrdecent(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Benuromi:
Mrdecent @ please, is it possible for me to know this guy more or his contact if you don't mind? You can email me on goodtobegood2003@yahoo.co.uk and we talk first. Thanks
quote author=Mrdecent post= .
I have sent his details to you as requested sir. thanks
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by XaintJoel20: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
martineverest:
Are you kidding me
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by LAUWALI222(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wonderfull GOD BLESS U
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Babysho(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Trendy247:
Lol... Maybe d guy don see say u use rubber band tie d fone. If him take am, na double punishment b dat na....

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Only achievement A Nigerian have made so far since PMBuhari resumed Office. More grace to his elbow
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by AnnabelR0se(f): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mrdecent:
there is hope in this country.
after my professional exam today, I called one of my seniors to check his just concluded question paper to see what awaits me in my December diet. I brought out my phone to scan the past question on my phone, then I moved to a nearby abandoned parked car so that I could have a surface to place the question paper. so, I dropped my second phone in between the bonnet tip and the screen of the car. after, the scan I zoomed off with my friend who was with me, forgetting phone.
that was at oyebola shopping complex, iyakangu, in ibadan and by the time I got to mokola roundabout I realised my phone wasn't with me again. so many things ran through my mind..
1. this is Nigeria my country we know how people roll for this kind stuff though there are still good people but for this kind economy hmmm NA bonus.
2.that is my main phone where my main sim is which is linked to all my bank accounts, more also my contacts, my apps.. . the stress would be hell..

3.that is where my baby cartoons and other educational virtual stuffs are. she is just close to two years but she won't be happy if I didn't come home with her cartoons phone.

after all these thoughts, I summoned courage to try my luck by dialing my number from my friend's phone. the person picked the call and immediately asked me to come and pick it around the area I forgot it.
I wasn't so sure of my ears, I picked a bike straight to the place. when saw me, he just smiled to me and asked me to take my phone.
what surprised me most was that he didn't demand for any kobo before he released it. I heard some people shouting that he should collect 10k from me,he just smiled and asked me to go.
I am bringing this here because almost on daily bases we always see different post showing thieves paraded unclad , burnt or brutalised for one stealing offence or the other. we do add our voice to say it serves them right too. now, someone has done the opposite, though he is just a rewire at oyebola shopping Complex, iyakangu in ibadan but people like him needs to be celebrated.

I am still surprise oh.
I salute u Bro. You are a true son of your father. But OP try to compensate him with something.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Mrdecent(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
nurusystem:
what was is name,tribe,religion,nationality,marital status, tell us,..
He is Paul Rasaq by name
married as u could see his wedding ring.
he is a rewire
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Mrdecent(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
FxDuke:
na aboki! that's one good thing about them
He is a yoruba person most likely ibadan
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by LuveU2(f): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Originalsly:
Not everyone life is all about money and material things....see the guy looking happy, contented and stress free.... sleep good at nights! @op...props to you for not only sharing you found your fone...but shining the spotlight on the guy that made it possible....and with picture! Inspiring thread!
Thank u so much for the bolded.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by fareed69(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
martineverest:

Great
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Bamz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mrdecent,

I hope he gave you permission to use his pic on this forum.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Mrdecent(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bamz:
Mrdecent,

I hope he gave you permission to use his pic on this forum.
I didn't have money to give him. so I thought for a while what I could do then went back to him and asked for his permission to take his picture so that I could show the world that we still have good people in the country which will equally severed as motivation for others. he agreed based on this.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by donhils: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
But what kind of phone are we talking about here ?
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Mrdecent(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
donhils:
But what kind of phone are we talking about here ?
android phone. it houses so many things that is dare to my baby and myself. u may have iPhone 7 but the only value to you maybe the money but in this case this is my second office and it will take time to get it back again if it was lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Get This Message From MTN? / Download Whatsapp Messanger To Java Tecno T635 Mobile / Transfer MB On MTN...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.