Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common (11542 Views)

President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by hahn(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
I do not frequent this section that often because the amount of insults that get distributed here like it's an IDP camp but it is hard not to notice certain trends and behavioral patterns from the "comments" of threads from the political section that make it to the FP. And that's a lot undecided

Despite how our APC and PDP supporters like to make it seem like they are any "different" from each other, they actually share LOTS of similarities. Let's point them out, shall we? grin

1) Their comments are often half thought: The minute a thread that has Buhari, APC or PDP in it's title created, many of their supporters rush in to either "book space" or drop some irrelevant comment that has NOTHING to do with the topic. Even if the op is trying to make some sense or trying to point out the incompetence of our leaders, they will rush to defend or abuse the op instead of the topic. The result of this is unnecessary bantering that leads nowhere and whatever message was trying to be delivered never gets addressed.

2) They all support and defend corruption and corrupt leaders: This is the most interesting part of it all. Despite the fact that PDP basically shared all of Nigeria's funds among themselves, were unable to put adequate infrastructure in place, have members who have been "accused" of several crimes etc you will still find several people supporting and even hoping of voting them back into power if given the chance. As long as the person is from their tribe or state, they offer their unwavering support.

APC supporters feel everyone in PDP are all corrupt. That is until they join APC. Funny enough, most APC politicians looted served under PDP during the 16 years of one of the world's greatest looting in the history of democracy. To APC members, whoever decamps become an automatic saint and does not deserve to be probed.

3) They benefit nothing for their efforts: There are several rumors that most of these supporters get paid to post in support of some particular officers. However, we still have not heard any of our nairaland politics section e-warriors getting any political appointment. If there any, I personally have not heard of them.

4) They offer no solution to Nigeria's problems: And most of them are actually what is wrong with Nigeria. Their comments are based on emotional, tribalistic and ignorant premises. They support the same people who have robbed them blind and obviously have not heard Femi Kuti's hit, "Dem bobo!" undecided

5) Some of the people who support these politicians do not even live in Nigeria: They have access to 24 hour electricity, cheap data plans, a working infrastructure, don chop belleful so they think it is alright to say whatever they like. Afterall, they do not stand on fuel queues, do not have to bribe the police before they can lay a complaint, do not have to consult Sango, Ifa or the holy spirit before going to the market or deal with prices of products that have risen like ijebu garri

6) The rest are stuck in the situation: The rest of you who all think they have learnt the new data cheat still have to queue at your neighbor's house or at the nearest barbing salon or at a restaurant to charge your devices after enjoying a meal of tomatoless concoction jollof rice with HOT water(no light na). Kontunu

7) They are all insignificant in the eyes of the politicians they support: Before elections, politicians will promise heaven, take photos with the "masses", give promises and then right after the elections will ban these same people from doing business, cancel their promises or develop amnesia about them. To them, these masses are only standing in the way of their loot and the overall well being of their kids who will benefit from these looted funds.

The social media has been a blessing to Nigerian politicians. They now have access to uneducated youths incapable of rational thinking who support them for NO REASON! They loot funds, ignore projects, promise and cancel promises and STILL HAVE youths(who are victims of their nonchalance) who support and will die for them. Beautiful grin

Keep it up

Source: Na me write am. You dey find your own? tongue

99 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by SeverusSnape(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
You're very right, very salient points; Especially the number two. One way or the other, we all support corrupt politicians.
APC supporters feel everyone in PDP are all corrupt. That is until they join APC. Funny enough, most APC politicians looted served under PDP during the 16 years of one of the world's greatest looting in the history of democracy. To APC members, whoever decamps become an automatic saint and does not deserve to be probed.

^^^ The above quoted is the problem with APC fanatics, Such an erroneous logic. They believe their members are spotless, meanwhile, about 77% of APC members decamped from PDP.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by hahn(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
For sale grin
Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by hahn(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
You're very right, very salient points; Especially the number two. One way or the other, we all support corrupt politicians.

Na wa o. Mr Hogwarths, you were able to beat me, a whole op, to FTC. I bow for you grin

8 Likes

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by SeverusSnape(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
hahn:

Na wa o. Mr Hogwarths, you were able to beat me, a whole op, to FTC. I bow for you grin
grin grin Thanks for the adulation.

This is a wonderful thread, all what you opined are all facts. I think this is front page material.

Mynd44

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by hahn(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

grin grin Thanks for the adulation.

This is a wonderful thread, all what you opined are all facts. I think this is front page material.

Mynd44

Awww, I am indeed flattered

Make we call lasticlala and seun. I am sure I added something about snakes in there as well tongue

6 Likes

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by Feraz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
hahn:

Awww, I am indeed flattered

Make we call lasticlala and seun. I am sure I added something about snakes in there as well tongue
Hehe!! What you posted is very true but erm as for no 3, I highly doubt because there was this guy known as beaf back then on NL who defended GEJ with all his life. Later heard his real identity is the popular Reno Omokri. . . grin There were even threads on it. Even another named sincere9gerian. . . (NL was fun that year sha. . . cheesy)

To add to your points, all PDP have been accused of is what APC currently practices. Both parties' followers are big time hypocrites. The same people that called for balkanization of Nigeria, fiscal federalism and what not because a certain candidate was in power are suddenly against it. The politics of hate which was practiced by the then opposition and vile utterances like attacking the person of the president and what he represents is what some PDP followers are doing now. Stomach infrastructure they accused Fayose of, we all saw when Fayemi was also sharing jollof rice devoid of baptism of meat (someone help me with the link and picture. Can't seem to find it - anonimi??). . . They are all the same. . .

hahn:

1) Their comments are often half thought: The minute a thread that has Buhari, APC or PDP in it's title created, many of their supporters rush in to either "book space" or drop some irrelevant comment that has NOTHING to do with the topic. Even if the op is trying to make some sense or trying to point out the incompetence of our leaders, they will rush to defend or abuse the op instead of the topic. The result of this is unnecessary bantering that leads nowhere and whatever message was trying to be delivered never gets addressed.
2) They all support and defend corruption and corrupt leaders: This is the most interesting part of it all. Despite the fact that PDP basically shared all of Nigeria's funds among themselves, were unable to put adequate infrastructure in place, have members who have been "accused" of several crimes etc you will still find several people supporting and even hoping of voting them back into power if given the chance. As long as the person is from their tribe or state, they offer their unwavering support.

5) Some of the people who support these politicians do not even live in Nigeria: They have access to 24 hour electricity, cheap data plans, a working infrastructure, don chop belleful so they think it is alright to say whatever they like. Afterall, they do not stand on fuel queues, do not have to bribe the police before they can lay a complaint, do not have to consult Sango, Ifa or the holy spirit before going to the market or deal with prices of products that have risen like ijebu garri
There's one like that that usually writes epistles and starts his comments most times with "Man mi!!!" cheesy

6) The rest are stuck in the situation: The rest of you who all think they have learnt the new data cheat still have to queue at your neighbor's house or at the nearest barbing salon or at a restaurant to charge your devices after enjoying a meal of tomatoless concoction jollof rice with HOT water(no light na). Kontunu
They are called 'yam eaters minions' and 'ricecivists' grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by NextGovernor(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
The funny thing is, PDP leader will recommend his stooge or child to APC leader vis visa in there states for employment and them go employ them sharply but the supporters non get anything. Just shouting up and down.

2nd thing is the people they are killing there selves for dine together on occasions, functions, visit each other and even do collabo when it favours there selfish interest e.g Saraki (APC) /Ekwerimadu (PDP) and the whole PDP/APC senate.

Politicians will be quietly laughing at us like. Bring up another drama (like Jonathan killed Nigeria) to keep them busy so they will forget there suffering. lol and we will pick it from there and debate it the whole week forgetting the current state of the Nation.

Nigeria politicians are the real 419. They know how to dribble the masses and the mass keep falling for it anyday.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by buharisbae(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
what about my party AGPA and Iowa? well we know APC and esp PDP are very useless and it baffles me that flat heads defend this people like the party is their birth right smh! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by Tunami(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
And to cap it all, they are all educated junkies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by babyfaceafrica: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
All politheifians are d same...their supporters no get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
I agree hundred percent.

hundred percent. angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by hahn(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
buharisbae:
what about my party AGPA and Iowa? well we know APC and esp PDP are very useless and it baffles me that flat heads defend this people like the party is their birth right smh! angry

Other political parties need to step their games up. I remember during the debate preceding the elections where some "presidential" candidates seemed too scared to speak. They also didn't put much into campaigns and creating awareness.

There were so many fresh faces but little publicity. Nigerians who voted Bubu in only did that because he seemed the best of the options we had available.

The mistake we have made with Bubu and APC will definitely teach Nigerians not to vote based on emotion, tribalistic and myopic interests.

I hope undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by policy12: 12:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Some few supporters of all and pdp will still come here and bash themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by Acheem407: 1:00am On Jul 12, 2016
hahn:

I like those that know the right comment when it is posted, thumb up for you guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by hahn(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2016
dearpreye, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2016
hahn:
dearpreye, what do you think?

My boss, not all of us support and defend corruption and corrupt leaders. It's so sad the only alternative to the stupid PDP is an another equally stupid APC.

And some of us actually proffer solutions to the problems of Nigeria. We've always reiterated our convictions that true federalism will solve our problems.

The rest points. Spot on.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by Dragonking: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Lalasticlala food is ready.
Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by argon500: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Supporters my foot. not up to 5% of wailers and zombies benefit from the politicians, yet they want to kill themselves..

2 Likes

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by 4ward(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Yes oooo u are right Jare
hahn:
I do not frequent this section that often because the amount of insults that get distributed here like it's an IDP camp but it is hard not to notice certain trends and behavioral patterns from the "comments" of threads from the political section that make it to the FP. And that's a lot undecided

Despite how our APC and PDP supporters like to make it seem like they are any "different" from each other, they actually share LOTS of similarities. Let's point them out, shall we? grin

3) They benefit nothing for their efforts: There are several rumors that most of these supporters get paid to post in support of some particular officers. However, we still have not heard any of our nairaland politics section e-warriors getting any political appointment. If there any, I personally have not heard of them.

4) They offer no solution to Nigeria's problems: And most of them are actually what is wrong with Nigeria. Their comments are based on emotional, tribalistic and ignorant premises. They support the same people who have robbed them blind and obviously have not heard Femi Kuti's hit, "Dem bobo!" undecided

7) They are all insignificant in the eyes of the politicians they support: Before elections, politicians will promise heaven, take photos with the "masses", give promises and then right after the elections will ban these same people from doing business, cancel their promises or develop amnesia about them. To them, these masses are only standing in the way of their loot and the overall well being of their kids who will benefit from these looted funds.

The social media has been a blessing to Nigerian politicians. They now have access to uneducated youths incapable of rational thinking who support them for NO REASON! They loot funds, ignore projects, promise and cancel promises and STILL HAVE youths(who are victims of their nonchalance) who support and will die for them. Beautiful grin

Keep it up

Source: Na me write am. You dey find your own? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by juman(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
The apc government is also senseless government. Government without vision, without goal.

2 Likes

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by hahn(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
dearpreye:

My boss, not all of us support and defend corruption and corrupt leaders. It's so sad the only alternative to the stupid PDP is an another equally stupid APC.

And some of us actually proffer solutions to the problems of Nigeria. We've always reiterated our convictions that true federalism will solve our problems.

The rest points. Spot on.

grin @ bolded

There are other parties though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by beejaay: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2016
APC and PDP na same same.....just sad that warriors to the two parties couldnt join hands to actually fight the rot and liberate the masses with their wealth of knowledge cos most of them are actually intelligent...

imagine what will happen if posters like beremx, ngenekwenu, vedaxcool, fulanimafia,severusape, roxazys,dearpreye, gbawe and others i couldnt could join hands and speak with one voice on this platform.... imagine the tsunami that will be unleashed on the internet and overflow of it to the masses offline....iwish i have a magic wand to make this happen...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by Feraz(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
hahn:

Other political parties need to step their games up. I remember during the debate preceding the elections where some "presidential" candidates seemed too scared to speak. They also didn't put much into campaigns and creating awareness.

There were so many fresh faces but little publicity. Nigerians who voted Bubu in only did that because he seemed the best of the options we had available.

The mistake we have made with Bubu and APC will definitely teach Nigerians not to vote based on emotion, tribalistic and myopic interests.

I hope undecided
No matter how their games are stepped up, they cannot move forward if Nigerians do not support them. Nigerians do not listen to fact during campaign but emotional speeches like "I had no shoes" and "I will fight corruption like I did during the 80s". There were candidates who sounded intellectual pre-elections but Nigerians went for popular candidates. Then add the bigotry innate in Nigerians, you know why we are here; it is part of us. As for putting much into campaigns, note that most did not have enough money. Even Nigerian youths that were supposed to help make them popular through social media did not but rather killed themselves for PDP and APC and they still do like one once said here on this platform concerning Remi Sonaiya "We do not need people from other platforms. She should join APC before she can then be considered after PMB has 'ruled' for eight years".

The last bolded, that ain't going anytime soon. As long as the Igbo man sees the Yoruba man as an enemy, the Yoruba man sees the Igbo man as a hate mongerer and the Hausa man sees Nigeria as a birthright, the politics of hate, bigotry and myopic interest will continue.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by vedaxcool(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
beejaay:

APC and PDP na same same.....just sad that warriors to the two parties couldnt join hands to actually fight the rot and liberate the masses with their wealth of knowledge cos most of them are actually intelligent...

imagine what will happen if posters like beremx, ngenekwenu, vedaxcool, fulanimafia,severusape, roxazys,dearpreye, gbawe and others i couldnt could join hands and speak with one voice on this platform.... imagine the tsunami that will be unleashed on the internet and overflow of it to the masses offline....iwish i have a magic wand to make this happen...

I am not APC par say I only note the world of difference bewteen the 2, I have always supported the position of Justice which transcends party.

1 Like

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't live in Nigeria but I would rather Support Buhari over GEJ..It took 16years and you expect 4 years to fix it?

By the third year that's when you can decide if Buhari is really a retard_, so far he's trying hard to portray himself as one.

Intact Fvck all of them as long as we are buying oil from you I don't give a fvck angry

1 Like

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by veekid(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Which of the sides is OP before I comment

1 Like

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by sugarwiz(f): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin.....i dont even know wer I belong....im guessing KOWA party...

1 Like

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by Adesiji77: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by JingoOAU(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
The politicians use divide and rule tactics on this our educated illiterates masquerading on internet day and night
Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
APDPC = (APC & PDP).

1 Like

Re: Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common by berrystunn(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
I do not support any of those 2 scam

APGA will fix Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Interventions In Borno State Under President Buhari / Nigerian Constitution Puzzle: Who Is Supposed To Register “Births” And “Deaths”? / Lola Ade-John: Police Probe Alleged Poisoning Of Tourism Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.