Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf (18910 Views)

If You Want Him, Go For Him / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside of Me During S*x, I Want Him To Stop – Confused Girl Cries Out Joro Olumofin has entertained a very weird story of a Nigerian lady whose boyfriend seems obsessed with urinating in her private part in the course of romance. Read full story below; PLS dont forget to check my signature tongue wink wink wink

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by jejemanito: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by divinehand2003(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol

Hope he won't shít inside too!!!

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by ucheHapers(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Seriously not every question should be asked and not all questions deserve an answer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by ladyF(f): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hian!!! Wetin person no go see grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by ociboy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
abi u be latering,sorry I mean shalanga! shoroniye ni? urinate inside you? anyway,love is wicked.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by ruggedboy01: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
he's mistaken ur p**sy for toilet cheesy grin grin

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by demarc001: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lesson: Don't start what you can't continue

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by jbl007(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
The guy is deranged niyen.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is it even possible to piss while having sex?

24 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by jbl007(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Lol...I tire o. The nigga needs repairs jare.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Darkchocolate(f): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Damn girl!

Hang on...but I thought that there is a mechanism that blocks off the urethra whilst the peniss is fully erect ergo a non erect peniss can't penetrate a vagina. Perhaps he just stays in there and pisses after he gets floppy...either way ...girl...you guys are nasty mehn!!!

So...hanggg onnnn...does the piss pour out of ya when you stand up?! Urgh!!! So many questions.... y'all bed must stink of piss though angry cheesy

21 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by solepager(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is that even possible. Even after sex the urge to pee is minimal

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by LordScent(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
....... I was emotional till i saw the magic word "Confused Lady" ....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Alfred234(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
shocked you be water closet or pit latrine

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by ireneony(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Maybe ur puni is very wide undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by edbor(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm sure instead of sperm it's urine that comes out

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
ireneony:
May ur puni is very wide undecided

Badt girl.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside of Me During S*x, I Want Him To Stop – Confused Girl Cries Out Joro Olumofin has entertained a very weird story of a Nigerian lady whose boyfriend seems obsessed with urinating in her private part in the course of romance. Read full story below; PLS dont forget to check my signature tongue wink wink wink

Why na
she be toilet?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Headlesschicken(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin Dis ppl n dia whack stories,abeg how can a standing D*ck b able to pee bikonu....
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by abbeyology88(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
I know a woman gets pregnant by SPERM, what have you conceived by the URINE op?
Abeg share make we learn from it.
Thanx grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by 7inches: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Tabelachizza(f): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lolssss.....probably she is a SEWAGE TANK.. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Sexxkillz: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
I refuse to believe someone urinates on his bed in this way.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by UEDIBO: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
ladyF:
Hian!!! Wetin person no go see grin
HAVE U TRIED THIS STYLE B4?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by mizzbouqui(f): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Abi o wo wi nii, which kin tin be that?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
We're experiencing weird paraphilias these days . The other day it was coprophilia, now it's urophilia (urolagnia).
She really has to stop him or break up with him, she is at serious risk of urinary infections because the alkaline urine would alter the vaginal defenses . God help her if some urine seeps into her womb.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by dukeprince50: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
na wa o, na everytin go reach internet
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Yes pls . It's only at the point where ejac.ulation is imminent that urine can't come out .
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by obua: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Its difficult for a man to urinate during sex
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by jashar(f): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
cry undecided

some stories you see and you just get weak. Literally weak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Saw Dis Pic On Fb..girls!! Lmaoo / Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.