Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour (59962 Views)

Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Oge Okoye Rocks Thigh-Revealing Slit Gown To A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by deymoh(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Actress Oge Okoye seems to really cherish this pretty young girl she met at a tour with her mum as she openly says she feel like stealing the little girl.

Oge says:

"The Feel-Good Factor... Feel like stealing her @wapisima1 'laughs' #Brightsparks#happygirls#summerchillsandthrillstour#beatIT "

The little girl somehow gats swags cheesy

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/oge-okoye-rocks-bumshort-felt-like.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by deymoh(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked See How Oge Flaunts Everything In These Other Seductive photos http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/oge-okoye-rocks-bumshort-felt-like.html

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by femolacqua(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by hertz9te(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
an actress on tour..i didnt know o naija i dey hail o

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Section8(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
I know this sh!t will make FP..lemme drop my load here

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Xionez(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Let her steal the child na.
Is it not a suspected kidnapper they nearly "anointed" with fire today in Lagos toda...oh boyyyy

Na the child hair be dat?!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by lifezone247(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Section8:
I know this sh!t will make FP..lemme drop my load here
and the poo finally made fp, oya carry your load commot here.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
I love her sneakers....

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by letsbet(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Seen.

>Next,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by okoroko(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
who she don help...

5 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by ZACHIE: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
This trollop is as ugly as my black arse and she doesn't know it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by ginajet(f): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Madam Oge... I give up

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
mother(olosho) and daughter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
And so what abi you want her to tie wrapper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Longman313(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
>sad
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Therock5555(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
pls where can I poo? NL don tire me

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by vizkiz: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nawa oh she be dressing like angry

But she get fresh laps sha...imagine kissing those laps all the way up. Chai tongue

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
She deserves a hot punch

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by harmbhrosz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
hertz9te:
an actress on tour..i didnt know o
naija i dey hail o
mr over sabi,

tour as in a tourist lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Wizboy109: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
wow

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by iswallker(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
hertz9te:
an actress on tour..i didnt know o
naija i dey hail o

They know themselves when they see...hence she's attracted to the mother and kid..
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Lordxer: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by arimahoseloka(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ugly nonsense, why does she have 2 expose her ugly self like this. See am like local duck

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by ichommy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
huh?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by mosho2good: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
To all the single men out there how does this affect them
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Longman313(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by badderdandem(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
deymoh:
grin
mother and daughter looking so beautiful
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
none sense be making fp these days,is this a forum or a blog?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by AngelAhnie(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:
Nawa oh she be dressing like angry

But she get fresh laps sha...imagine kissing those laps all the way up. Chai tongue

She is coming for you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Without Make-up / List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.