Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose (32863 Views)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by fombadi: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Who will vote for Fayose for president in 2019,
whether he represents a new party or even the rotten pdp ? ☝☝☝☝☝☝
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by teacherbim(f): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2016
They do not even need you there either because okada riders,market women do not attend such.you are just being lousy to cover up
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by Laid2001: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
hehehe
E PAIN AAAM

Most fayose followers are so ignorant that they do not know the difference between Economic summit and the council of states meeting.

council of states meetings holds in aso rock amoung few people. maximum of 100 people comprising the former head of states/presidents, governors, Cheif justice of the federation etc. and it holds monthly or quarterly.

The Economic summit is annual summit on the nations economy usually holds at the TRANSCORP HILTON Hotel in Abuja. It is attended by all key stake holders in the economy: the IOCs, the Multinationals, the Dangotes and his likes, a few international audience as well. All governors, Ministers, Permsecs, key MDAs etc. Attendance runs into thousands of people and goes into several panel sessions and committee syndicates. It is like a massive international conference!

Organising events like this (economic summit) can easily cost hundreds of millions of Naira. The SPE conference, NAPE, OTC etc costs within these range as well.

What Fayose has kept quite about is how much the GEJ ones costs the nation and he attended!!!
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by SaffronSpice: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2016
MadCow1:
Fayose says he does not want to be lectured by people who ran their states economy into the ground.

Meanwhile in Ekiti State, the economy is currently 6ft underground and burrowing further.

Lowest IGP in the country.

Unpaid workers salary running over 6 months.

Doctors on Strike

Teachers on Strike.

Governor on strike.

Without Federal allocation, Ekiti can't survive.

Heavily indebted state.

Contributes nothing to the Economy.

Insecurity on the rise

Stomach infrastructure is the only infrastructure Fayose has built.

You can't blame only him for all these problems.
If his predecessor had performed well in office,the state would not be where it is now-- or is government no longer about continuity?
As for the present economic condition of the state,are other states in Nigeria any better? undecided
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by areeyor(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
frankline5:
Imagine spending 250million on state council meeting? Choi!!!

And the still deceive their zombies that they are cutting cost.
So Fayose's words can convinced you to believe they budgetted 250million for feeding at state council meeting. How I wish you know this so called Fayose. We live in Ekiti suffering and smiling
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by lagosrd: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Baawaa:

Including your mentor,Fayose

I won't join words with you. Because its clear that you lost touch with the topic at hand but if you think you can insult men ure dealing with the wrong person. So my friend just stay on your line and no insults pls. I don't know fayose from Adam but I feel I should b able to air my views without been insulted. Derailed specie.
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by kojusoluwa7(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
I don't blame him.

Seeing Buhari's picture makes me wanna throw up and i can even smell his dumbness from my computer screen.
Just imagine sitting in the same room with him, it can make you start thinking like a goat.

I will rather watch two lizards fucck each other than sitting with my highly dumb president
. u better start throwing up because u will watch him till 2019 and for ur info,u watching 2 lizards Bleep makes u even dumber than ur dumb President
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by lagosrd: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
SaffronSpice:

You can't blame only him for all these problems.
If his predecessor had performed well in office,the state would not be where it is now-- or is government no longer about continuity?
As for the present economic condition of the state,are other states in Nigeria any better? undecided

Dont disturb yourself writing to school these set of misguided and emblems of wasted generation who can't think logically. No wonder some sections say they are unemployable. How can they be Eva employable. They see the truth and look at the other way. The same Fayemi that owed workers is now bringing rice to ekiti for those poverty- ridden disgrace of a youth to come and eat just for a day. From day one ekiti had known no peace from creation the economic hub of the state is presently controlled by ibo guys who are the richest since APC came to power. Ask of Chibros, Ebere and co. Their economic hub is the bank road and ikere road. Nothing to show for the agrarian state.
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
If for real he tried to find audience with the president and some indivuduals continue to divert him to the CSO then I think all his barrages and mouth running are justified.
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by alakrity(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can't believe u buy into that fayose lies that #250m was budgeted /spent for council of state meetings .... plus my brother think twice .... don't be deceived by fayose antics or lies ...
frankline5:
Imagine spending 250million on state council meeting? Choi!!!

And the still deceive their zombies that they are cutting cost.
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by Jacko01: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fayose you speak with God given wisdom

How can a sitting governor have call answered by cso not even chief of staff nonsense

Dey dont even disciss anything important im council of state meetings cos if they do

Wer is the chanji

Me oh buhari will forever and ever disgust me

If hitler was fighting buhari.... I will support hitler

Get the picture
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by SaffronSpice: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
lagosrd:

Dont disturb yourself writing to school these set of misguided and emblems of wasted generation who can't think logically. No wonder some sections say they are unemployable. How can they be Eva employable. They see the truth and look at the other way. The same Fayemi that owed workers is now bringing rice to ekiti for those poverty- ridden disgrace of a youth to come and eat just for a day. From day one ekiti had known no peace from creation the economic hub of the state is presently controlled by ibo guys who are the richest since APC came to power. Ask of Chibros, Ebere and co. Their economic hub is the bank road and ikere road. Nothing to show for the agrarian state.

I visited Omuo & Ado when Fayemi was the governor;the only thing I noticed he did for the state was cluttering up the roads with campaign buses that have his pictures and the emblem of the APC on them grin.

I don't see the man as a philantrophist.
Personally, I believe the foodstuff he was sharing is a ploy to weaken Fayose's grassroots followership so that ousting him from office will be easy.
You can't underestimate the power of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by lagosrd: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
SaffronSpice:

I visited Omuo & Ado when Fayemi was the governor;the only thing I noticed he did for the state was cluttering up the roads with campaign buses that have his pictures and the emblem of the APC on them grin.

I don't see the man as a philantrophist.
Personally, I believe the foodstuff he was sharing is a ploy to weaken Fayose's grassroots followership so that ousting him from office will be easy.
You can't underestimate the power of the masses.

Fayose's supporters remain unshaken.. The okada men and traders were not aggressively bullied out of their various businesses in the name of development. At times when I see what people are talking about I just keep wandering. Fayemi was totally and completely disconnected from the masses in ekiti. They have once divided moat ekiti people along local government lines. Where so say ure either from moba lg or iddo osi. And this exactly was the reason why institutions were scattered all over the places . Imagine I read of an unfortunate car accidents that happened here on NL along iworoko and they have to travel miles before they get to iddo federal hospital. No government I repeat no government has made more out reach to develop that state like fayose. Name all the so called cities they are more like lesser cities compares to states like ogun state. Omuo ekiti, ijero, otun ekiti, ikere, iyin , aromoko, iddo, ilu omoba, ifaki name them fucking agrarian state. Go to those places mentioned and see how the government house wastefully built by Fayemi has no meaning to the lives of those in the subub.
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by SaffronSpice: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
lagosrd:

Fayose's supporters remain unshaken.. The okada men and traders were not aggressively bullied out of their various businesses in the name of development. At times when I see what people are talking about I just keep wandering. Fayemi was totally and completely disconnected from the masses in ekiti. They have once divided moat ekiti people along local government lines. Where so say ure either from moba lg or iddo osi. And this exactly was the reason why institutions were scattered all over the places . Imagine I read of an unfortunate car accidents that happened here on NL along iworoko and they have to travel miles before they get to iddo federal hospital. No government I repeat no government has made more out reach to develop that state like fayose. Name all the so called cities they are more like lesser cities compares to states like ogun state. Omuo ekiti, ijero, otun ekiti, ikere, iyin , aromoko, iddo, ilu omoba, ifaki name them fucking agrarian state. Go to those places mentioned and see how the government house wastefully built by Fayemi has no meaning to the lives of those in the subub.
Exactly.
The problems Fayose inherited are too much; I listened to an interview he granted ESBS and was surprised when he read the letter of a civil servant asking for compensation from him for his house that was demolished by Fayemi's government.He had to tell the man on air that he doesn't even have enough to pay workers,talkless of defraying funds to solve a problem created by someone else.
That's just one out of the numerous difficulties left for him to sort out.But how can he develop the state when the allocation he gets is nothing to write home about?
I heard he tried to generate revenue through tax,but the people complained that he was extorting money from them.

Fayemi was everywhere back then claiming he was paying widows
and the aged monthly allowances,how true is that?
I have not been able to ascertain the authencity of his claim.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by teemy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good people do bad things and bad people do good things every once in a while. At this point why not consider the accusations of the governor at this point in time. There are other threads to either support or blame him.

He raised three major statements which should be verified and if true how do they impact the current economy.

they brought all of us there, but when I saw the list of the people that will lecture us; I couldn’t allow a sick man to be treating me – people I knew ran the economy of their states aground were to be the lecturers in the summit
I understand his bias here but should try overcome his misgivings and show up as if they say wrong then by his being there could correct such misstatements.

And when you see the figures they brandished for arrangements and feeding running into over N250m; that is not economic summit. That is economic stealing
Four of such meetings would cost a billion and if held monthly would cost the nation four billion. Justification on such expenditure is needed.

I wrote three letters to the president, none of them was replied. Initially, when he became president, I didn’t start like this. About two – three times I called the villa they would divert my call to the CSO, saying I cannot talk to the president. I should say whatever I want to say to him; a sitting governor
Even the president should be concerned if this is true as sensitive information is always passed at this level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by Cjay2020(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
MadCow1:
Fayose says he does not want to be lectured by people who ran their states economy into the ground.

Meanwhile in Ekiti State, the economy is currently 6ft underground and burrowing further.

Lowest IGP in the country.

Unpaid workers salary running over 6 months.

Doctors on Strike

Teachers on Strike.

Governor on strike.

Without Federal allocation, Ekiti can't survive.

Heavily indebted state.

Contributes nothing to the Economy.

Insecurity on the rise

Stomach infrastructure is the only infrastructure Fayose has built.

The nation is in no better state either, with all the economic summit and council meetings... They are killing us.....Buhari is killing us...nothing is working....leave this apc pdp...zombie and wailers issue... Buhari has been the president of the WHOLE Nigeria for over a year...we are faaaaar worst than we used to be, and it gets worst by the week.
He is isnt democratic( goes after critics), instead of picking the points they make, he isnt economically sound...all his reforms are crashing on us, he is hard hearted ,northern/muslim inclined and what pains me most is that his so called corruption fight is one sided( only oppositions, critics and enemies gets the stick).and that is TOP NOTCH CORRUPTION!.
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by akilo1: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Almaiga:
Yet, we've not seen any tangible thing you did to better the life of the People of Ekiti. Always criticising other.
he dey cut suya and kpomor,foolish governor
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by anethcharly(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
abuayman:
Fayose kenan. Common sense will always be not common. I pray yhu get sense sooner than later

Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by Saintremmy8(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
I stand with you jor; never you allow a sick person nt even a man without his certificate to yan nonsense to u. Up Fayose!!!! May you continue to tell him his right and left; dat man is confused till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by BudeYahooCom: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:
What could the Chairman, Okada Riders Association of Ekiti possibly have to contribute in such an important gathering??

It is no surprise the people that have turned themselves into eternal slaves of Fayose. I pray they get presidents in Fayose's wonderful mould when they eventually realise their dreams of an imaginary Utopian country.

And what have your dullardd presidiot done for you apart from treating ear infection and intimidating opposition all over the place? Mr muslim 'yoot'?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by SUNSHINE85: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
This country is not for dullad people like those come from local farm Daura? Fayose move on, the best so ever. Love u the Great man
Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by MadCow1: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cjay2020:

The nation is in no better state either, with all the economic summit and council meetings... They are killing us.....Buhari is killing us...nothing is working....leave this apc pdp...zombie and wailers issue... Buhari has been the president of the WHOLE Nigeria for over a year...we are faaaaar worst than we used to be, and it gets worst by the week.
He is isnt democratic( goes after critics), instead of picking the points they make, he isnt economically sound...all his reforms are crashing on us, he is hard hearted ,northern/muslim inclined and what pains me most is that his so called corruption fight is one sided( only oppositions, critics and enemies gets the stick).and that is TOP NOTCH CORRUPTION!.

Dude, you got it all twisted hommie.

We were in deep shiit way before President Buhari came on board. Economically, Nigeria is comatose and its not the Presidents fault. I bet you can't name one thing the President did that put us here. Nigeria was just coasting along under the previous governments. We had enough monies coming in from oil sales that we could get by even with the looting and corruption all around us. Well now with oil prices at an all time low, no Foreign Reserves to back up our economy, Low production of oil thanks to increased militancy, a one track economy, an active war in the North East, battling deep seated corruption in government Departments and ministries, inviable States that consume more than they contribute to the economy, overnbloated and inefficient Government Parastatals and Ministries, etc, how do you want the President to make us financially tops?

Corruption is Nigeria's number 1 problem. It has been allowed to go on for so long and fester that it is now a part of our everyday way of life. The Average Nigerians first reaction to getting their way is to pay their way through. If you don't clean up the system, nothing new you introduce will make any difference. The Government can build new schools, but if the dirt in the National Union of Teachers(NUT), ASUU and co is not cleaned up, you will have new schools with corrupt teachers. We can Change the IG of Police a million Times, but if the Police is not investigated, restructured and sanitized we will end up with same corrupt Policemen in new uniforms. The President has made some commendable strides in this aspect. When big convictions starts coming, people in Government agancies would seat up and realize its no longer business as usual. And then development (both Infrstaructure and Service wise) would improve.

If you were Mr. President, what would you do to save the nation?

I blame the Ministry of Information for their selective dissemination of information to the public. We have been in crisis for a long time now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Dude, you got it all twisted hommie.

We were in deep shiit way before President Buhari came on board. Economically, Nigeria is comatose and its not the Presidents fault. I bet you can't name one thing the President did that put us here. Nigeria was just coasting along under the previous governments. We had enough monies coming in from oil sales that we could get by even with the looting and corruption all around us. Well now with oil prices at an all time low, no Foreign Reserves to back up our economy, Low production of oil thanks to increased militancy, a one track economy, an active war in the North East, battling deep seated corruption in government Departments and ministries, inviable States that consume more than they contribute to the economy, overnbloated and inefficient Government Parastatals and Ministries, etc, how do you want the President to make us financially tops?

Corruption is Nigeria's number 1 problem. It has been allowed to go on for so long and fester that it is now a part of our everyday way of life. The Average Nigerians first reaction to getting their way is to pay their way through. If you don't clean up the system, nothing new you introduce will make any difference. The Government can build new schools, but if the dirt in the National Union of Teachers(NUT), ASUU and co is not cleaned up, you will have new schools with corrupt teachers. We can Change the IG of Police a million Times, but if the Police is not investigated, restructured and sanitized we will end up with same corrupt Policemen in new uniforms. The President has made some commendable strides in this aspect. When big convictions starts coming, people in Government agancies would seat up and realize its no longer business as usual. And then development (both Infrstaructure and Service wise) would improve.

If you were Mr. President, what would you do to save the nation?

I blame the Ministry of Information for their selective dissemination of information to the public. We have been in crisis for a long time now.

lai mohd and our national orientation agency are seriously effing up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Sanwo-Olu Arrives Polling Unit In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.