Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute (2507 Views)

Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by senator100(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2006
(sorry if my idea does not make sense)she said she loved me and suddenly when i met her with another guy she touched the girl by the neck and said that he was a friend a special friend.pls she didnt giv me attention o.i now said i was leaving she didnt mind if i left because she said she couldnt see me off (all these happened at her shop).on my way out i told her i needed to tell her something private she said i should say it in the other guys presence.Help i am finished.
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Coco29(f): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2006
what i am geeting from you is that you girlfriend betrayed you and you are very hurt so much so that you are considering suicide?

sweetie why would you love a woman more than you love yourself
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by senator100(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2006
but y did she do this to me?i have never been in a relationship b4 so when i was told that i was loved by her .i gave whatevr i had.she intoduced someone to me by giving him a hand on his shoulder.pls i am confused.pls help me , just keep on sending your comments even if i dont reply.plssssssssss
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by kellorah: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2006
get over her. she's not worth it! thank God u've seen her now for who she really is.
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Coco29(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2006
Coco29:

what i am getting from you is that you girlfriend betrayed you and you are very hurt so much so that you are considering suicide?

sweetie why would you love a woman more than you love yourself
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by mabelly: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2006
I will tel something she does not worth dieing 4. 4get her she is nothing. She doesnt lov
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Coco29(f): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2006
senator100:

but y did she do this to me?i have never been in a relationship before so when i was told that i was loved by her .i gave whatevr i had.she intoduced someone to me by giving him a hand on his shoulder.please i am confused.please help me , just keep on sending your comments even if i don't reply.plssssssssss

the feelings of love can be quite complicated, and some times we feel as though we can't go on with out that person, how ever i have learned from life that it is not the person we miss but the love they show, false or not.

you need to consider why the love she showed you is so important and impossible to live with out. smiley
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by mrmayor(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2006
This the reason I love Nairaland,there isĀ  always get someone who has more problems than me and I can laugh my head off.

@Senator100,

My brother my guess would be you are young and inexperienced,I think she doesn't care about you.Your girl must be keeping you as "side show senator"she kept you on the side till she gets what (man)she wants
Bros,its time you move on and get on with your life,you'll meet other women who would love and care about you as you would desire.

Cheers.
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by neelsel(f): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2006
First of all before I attempt to add my two bits I would need to find out your age.
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Radiant(f): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2006
Mr, it's one of them shit you got to face in life. Try and get over it. No matter how hard it is for you, hey, you can't die for no one!
Are you a small Jesus or som'n? wink
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Busta(f): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2006
she ain't into u like that.

let her be and move on with ur life. Wish u all the best!
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Oracle(m): 3:16am On Dec 04, 2006
Commiting suicide is not a bad idea, you can try it at your convenience
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by ima1(f): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2006
suicide attempt over a girl. please you must be stupid abeg move on jare its not the end of the world, n its not like she did something terible like give u some kinda disease. it hurts alot bcoz she is ur first love.
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by harvey(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2006
its always like that when its ur first time to fallbe in love.i guess u are still young,just forget about what has happened and forge ahead with ur life.try get busy, with that u can help in erasing her thoughts from ur mind.am sorry man,why must u think of sucide?thats crazy man,dieing for a lady she is not even ur wife.man she is not worth a drop of ur tears.pick up the fragment left from ur broken heart and life goes on.
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by anon101(f): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2006
better mve on with your life there are better girls out dere
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2006
Wel, sory! i had a similar experience frm my best friend! last July, i stil hav withdrawal symptoms nw, it hurts, cos we wer friends, she replaced me wt som1 more tal, dark n handsome, stopd callin, told me i was a loser. d sad part is dat i see hr everyday n she didnt apologise n she cals herself my friend! what hurts d most is dat she cald me a loser! after 2yrs friendship.
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by osegwu(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2006
What I don't understand is, why someone would want to take his own life
cos a girl jilted him. Personally i will advice that you commit suicide at a convenient
place where nobody will be held responsible over your demise. Honestly, people
like you don't deserve to live cos i don't know what you intend to prove by
dying? Or you want to form Romeo and Juliet? My brother grow up and find yourself a dashing
babe that is worthy of you. That is if you decide to become worthy.
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Eurphoria(f): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2006
all i can do is smile at this topic, i feel for you but do you know that a heartbreak is not for life? i too got my heart smashed to high heavens, and i was thinking, whats the point let me die, lol guess what? i got over it. You will meet one woman after another , like i met one guy after another and you will laugh at yourself when you think that you actually contemplated killing yourself over another human being smiley Now i even laugh at actually shedding one tear over him, people are people, dont let it jade you.
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by kachii(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2006
hey bro,
you wont die just dust yourself and go on with your life.
life is good or what do u think
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by senator100(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2006
thank you all for ur wonderful contributions.
and merry xmas
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Radiant(f): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2006
Merry Xmas too smiley
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by senator100(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2006
and a happy new year.want to know my new yr resolution?
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Radiant(f): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2006
I can't be bothered wink grin grin grin

Yeah tell me cheesy
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by senator100(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2006
i want to go easy on girls.No more games and no more relationship.Just friends
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by fellow(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2006
Well i would urge you to commit suicide and make it as soon as possible, he he he

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by mukina2: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2006
fellow:

Well i would urge you to commit suicide and make it as soon as possible, he he he

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeah . .why dont you use. .a rope around the neck or better still go for divin lesoons in the ocean . .use a plane as the platform grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by senator100(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2006
angry if u want everyone to remember u after your gone then do this one thing- Call all your loved one's to your house, make them stand opposite u then pour petrol over yourself, sit on a chair look directly at them all, then start smiling this really physco smile with all the evil in you and then torch yourself! then it's just a matter of time till u burn up. And they'll remember u alrite fr the rest of their lives and beyond.
ps- it would be better if u could keep your smile while your burning!!
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Busta(f): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2006
Lol, sucide attempt? indeed!
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Ugwumba(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2006
senator100:

\

it takes two to tango.2 can play the game.u sound like u v been fuked and dumped and dumped and dumped and duuuumped.Truth be said u can never be my girl .i am glad for the guy who left u high and dry.we are partners in crime.WAR AGAINST BI---ES

Previous post from senator100.

Abeg, go kill yourself - no be you been wan finish babes before? grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by Ugwumba(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2006
senator100:

sorry girls i have decided to be a baddie.yeah.This girl played on me.she was two timing .i already knew from the word GO but she is not aware yet.I am going to do the damnest thing to her then leave her high and dry.As for these 5 girls.They will just suffer broken hearts.GIRLS WILL HENCEFORTH BE MY F------G MACHINE
GIRL 1-my colleague in the office.I think she is a virgin sha.i will give it to her then leave her
GIRL 2- beauty without brains.always on lock and keys by her parents.she wants to get spoilt.she suffers too
GIRL 3- i will make her give me a BJ.she has multiple sEx partners .i dey fear this girl o.no vaginal only oral
GIRL 4- she came in when i was dating that ass hole.i told her i couldt be unfaithful.she even went to the extent of exposing her boobs .i wasnt moved .she sef go suffer
GIRL 5- na she dey toast me all this while.i no gree.BUT now i don gree

all for this scheming ,2timing,bastard some girls will have to suffer

More quotes from senator100 - has he harakiri'ed yet? grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by fellow(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2006
senator100:

angry if u want everyone to remember u after your gone then do this one thing- Call all your loved one's to your house, make them stand opposite u then pour petrol over yourself, sit on a chair look directly at them all, then start smiling this really physco smile with all the evil in you and then torch yourself! then it's just a matter of time till u burn up. And they'll remember u alrite fr the rest of their lives and beyond.
ps- it would be better if u could keep your smile while your burning!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought you had committed suicide??
Why are you on here again.

I am waiting for the announment on radio or probably if you have the money on tv.
Ps-i heard you lost your re-election bid to the senate next year.
GOD be praised, another bad senator bites the dust,
silly thing
Re: This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute by senator100(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2006
Ugwumba:

More quotes from senator100 - has he harakiri'ed yet? grin grin grin
that was then.i am turning a new leaf come jan 2007

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? / Bleeding Hrt: / Really Confused... Go On Or Turn Back? Its Almost 5 Years. Help! Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.