Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos (4046 Views)

Lady Set To Wed In August, Dies In A Fatal Accident In Warri / Flood Drowns A Bus As Passengers Fight For Their Lives (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by lekhi: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Just barely some few hours ago today on Monday 11 July 2016 around past six a fatal motor accident which occur between a bus and another car a Lexus was involve in an head on collision.the bus was enroute to ado and the Lexus coming from ado with several final year student on board notably two final year student of engineering.more than six student already confirmed dead instantly.the road that lead to ekiti state university from ado ekiti as been a dead trap from last year hardly would month pass by without accident involving lives.several call as been made to the state government to do something about the road especially the big pothole in front of damagrin hostel where the accident occurs.may the souls of departed rest in peace amen

Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
The info just got to me now from Ekiti.. This is indeed so horrible. This reminds me how my cousin was returning from school when she met her death on the same way. A pure water van collided with the same akoto she boarded and her two legs were written off after which she died about a week later.

If these students never had the privilege to be admitted into EKSU, I guess hell will be lose that lack of education renders them unless in the society unknown to them that their academic race will end their lives.

My prayer for every student is that a horrible story like this will never be our portion IJN

Cc
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.

Tosyne2much pls do and finish frm there abeg.
Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by lekhi: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
@tosyne2much it was really terrible....imagine in a school like eksu where you spend close too 8yrs to get to final of a 5yrs program of engineering.......
Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
lekhi:
@tosyne,2much it was really terrible....imagine in a school like eksu where you spend close too 8yrs to get to final of a 5yrs program of engineering.......
Bro, I'm telling you.. My brother has been in pursuit of his Bsc for almost 8 years. The school is not just worth it. Smh
Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oh lord, m a graduate of Eksu, I usually dread that particular road that's why I stayed at Iworoko instead of town

I pray God delivers Eksu students from this routine occurrence
Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by iykekelvins(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Christ have mercyembarassed
Op, put graphic pic
Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I'm telling you.. My brother has been in pursuit of his Bsc for almost 8 years. The school is not just worth it. Smh

8 what
Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
JixNation:

8 what
8 years bro... He ran a part time programme of 5 years though
Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by lekhi: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
8 is better wait till others recount their own ordeal in the school...this is a school where lecturers celebrate failure mostly science and engineering.the number of failure shows how hard and good the lecturer is they brag about people that fail their courses
Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
8 years bro... He ran a part time programme of 5 years though

the guy get mind ooooo
Re: Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos by imagrg(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
So sad!

(1) (Reply)

Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? / Children Of A British Citizen / Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.