Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. (7050 Views)

Let Us Play A Game Of Love And Hookup / (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders / Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by timidapsin(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Let Us Play A Game, The Game Is Called The Best Liar.

Let's see who will be the best liar by having highest number of likes smiley

Armed robbers came to my house to steal television
and came back a week after to steal the remote...

Oya drop your own lies
To vote a Lie, hit the like button.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by timidapsin(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
I was eating egg this morning and I saw bone inside

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
My frnd cant find his legs but he can see it embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Armed robbers came to our house last night stole my jeanstring with two back pockets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by timidapsin(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:
My frnd cant find his legs but he can see it embarassed
chai

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
I last minimum of 6hours in bed and maximum of 8hours grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
I know seun passwordcheesy
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
timidapsin:
chai

cheesy cheesy na u dey find lie na
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by ify2016: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
I have sex with more than 30 men and women daily but not always satisfy.

Like my page and be shocked what happens in next munute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by abbeyology88(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Help! help!! Help!!!

My Diccck is 10 inches Flaccid, but whenever I get arouse to bleep an Olosho it becomes 3 inches erected. cry cry cry

Pls, Help! Help!! Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by DozieInc(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Me and PMB dey exec meeting now, infact na him dey type this lie.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by RZArecta(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Our compound fence used to fly at night
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2016
ify2016:

Blood of Elijah....abeg brin dat award over here....we've got a winner tongue
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyology88:
Help! help!! Help!!!

My Diccck is 10 inches Flaccid, but whenever I get arouse to bleep an Olosho it becomes 3 inches erected. cry cry cry

Pls, Help! Help!! Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U cant even lie lemme help u lie

Ur d*ck is longer than banana island i saw it 4 yrs to come

Im nt lying
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by solepager(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2016
ify2016:

Truth maybe tongue
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:

U for talk say ur house dey float for air cheesy cheesy ur lie is selling beans o
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2016
I'm actually Gay.

I've always wanted to come out, but not directly. I order to avoid being ostracized from my friends on nairaland. I have so much at stake. how else can I Admit that I'm homosexual.

The only way is to come out on a thread meant for lies. that way, those who will accept me will be able to understand it's truth. but those who would rather not can just assume I'm lying.

You are all just going to have to accept me. sad sad sad sad you have to understand that this was difficult for me. the ruse of a lying thread doesn't make it easier. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2016
ify2016:

Like my page and be shocked what happens in next munute

Guy calm down is ur d*ck in a competition with usain bolt why is it running on lies? cheesy
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm actually Gay.

I've always wanted to come out, but not directly. I order to avoid being ostracized from my friends on nairaland. I have so much at stake. how else can I Admit that I'm homosexual.

The only way is to come out on a thread meant for lies. that way, those who will accept me will be able to understand it's truth. but those who would rather not can just assume I'm lying.

You are all just going to have to accept me. sad sad sad sad you have to understand that this was difficult for me. the ruse of a lying thread doesn't make it easier. sad sad

Ur lie can hatch lies are u a chick
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by abbeyology88(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im nt lying

Yeeeeh!! shocked shocked
*passed out*
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by hahn(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm actually Gay.

You know, I always suspected you. Good thing you are out of the closet. Now, I know what to get you on your birthday.

A carton of vaseline grin

I have seen GOD grin
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyology88:

Yeeeeh!! shocked shocked

*passed out*

Passsed out ke why are u lying u go school?
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2016
angry I don't lie. I've never lied

1 Like

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Peacetemi: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2016
See all these shameless people, you're competing for the best lie. I have never told a single lie in my entire life. Better be like me.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2016
When i was 13, NASA wanted to recruit me but my mum said NO.. She needed an extra hand in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Exmarte: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2016
recently substituted my left ballz with a medium sized walnut and oh,the surgery was done in my grandpa's village
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Jobia:
When i was 13, NASA wanted to recruit me but my mum said NO.. She needed an extra hand in the kitchen
See ur lie no even hustle before e begin wear designers shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by abbeyology88(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Passsed out ke why are u lying u go school?

*Wakes up*
L-----O-------L--------S
*pass out again*
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by PETRUCE: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyology88:

*Wakes up*

L-----O-------L--------S

*pass out again*

Which one of u is dying u or ur lie? Im confused
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by PETRUCE: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im nt lying

grin grin angry grin

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by abbeyology88(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Jobia:

And u wan get mark for this? ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Discus With A Girl This Morning. / Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens / Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.