Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,386 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (24049 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / German Embassy And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by Dantecmu(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2009
Got to the embassy by 7:10 for a 7am interview. MOpol wont allow me in cus accordin to them i should have being there by 6:30 had to give them 500 box was allowed in went straight to the gate was seriously insulted by the gateman 4 coming late after much silence was allowed in. went straight for my interview was asked to go back and get the exact visa fee which was #12900 had to go out again gave a cameraman 1000 note and he seeing my frustration said 900 was all he had to give to me had no choice parted with another #100 went back in was given ma interview number which was *** properly stapled my passport to ma forms and then was finally called this was about 8:30am now thus the interview
Mind you ma interviewer was about 27yrs old Yoruba dude

interviewer- are u married?

me- nup am single not yet married

interviewer - how comes your payslips where all printed out in 1 day

me- i just renewed ma UK visa and so i had to request for the last six months of ma payslip so it has same printer date.

interviewer- hw many times have you traveled out

me - cant remember travel a lot

interviewer- what did you go and do in dubline

me- went to Visit ma cousin

interviewer- where in garmany are you go in to

me- ---------place on vacation and i already paid with my credit card

interviewer- how long do you intend staying

me- 3days

interviewer- i need a fax copy of this reservation confirmation

me- i would get it when i come get ma visa

interviewer- when coming back next week get me a fax copy of same hotel OK

me- Thank you have a wonderful day

left the embassy as i was already late for work. called the hotel in germany later that day i was sent an e Fax to my email addy and was also sent a normal fax to my friends fax machine

it has been quite a while i did contribute to this forum but to the like of funkebaby londoncool vicjustice akolawole n em old tymers i hail n still smile whenevr i come across ur write ups.

ciao
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by suxes2005(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2009
My Boss received a German visa July and was later asked to return it because the person inviting him once invited someone who refused to leave germany. Now, he wants to go to Germany for another ministration and he wants a year multiple entry visa. I hope he wont have any prob.

SHALOM
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by kood: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ Dantecmu: Your interview was very simple because you had travelled to a good country before and of course, they shouldn't have problem giving you your visa expect they suspected foul play. I wish you good Luck!
@ suxes2005: If what you said is true then you boss should kindly go to the embassy so that they can cancel the visa or rather prove that he is going to come back after his visit. Otherwise he will be deported from the airport and he will not allow to enter any schengen countries for the next 5 years. Every schengen countries share the same bother control security information and all information both issued visa or rejected visa are shared. It is only if he will be visiting only countries that are not in schengen that allow schengen visa to enter their country. Good luck to him too!
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by suxes2005(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2009
suxes2005: If what you said is true then you boss should kindly go to the embassy so that they can cancel the visa or rather prove that he is going to come back after his visit. Otherwise he will be deported from the airport and he will not allow to enter any schengen countries for the next 5 years. Every schengen countries share the same bother control security information and all information both issued visa or rejected visa are shared. It is only if he will be visiting only countries that are not in schengen that allow schengen visa to enter their country. Good luck to him too!

@Kood

Thanks for your infos. Actually, he went to Germany without going to the Embassy and he had no problem. On Monday, he applied for another Shenghen visa through Holland and I heard Holland Visa is easy to get, we did Hotel reservation for him and packaged a very good document. He called the Emassy on Thursday and was told the application was refused.
Every schengen countries share the same bother control security information and all information both issued visa or rejected visa are shared.
I think they must have received information from Germany as per d former shit. Now, he wants to apply for 1 year multiple entry, I hope he will get it and mreover he is going to Abuja on Monday so I`ll post the reason why he was refused.

SHALOM
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by johnkent(m): 4:13am On Sep 16, 2009
kood:

@ Dantecmu: Your interview was very simple because you had travelled to a good country before and of course, they shouldn't have problem giving you your visa expect they suspected foul play. I wish you good Luck!
@ suxes2005: If what you said is true then you boss should kindly go to the embassy so that they can cancel the visa or rather prove that he is going to come back after his visit. Otherwise he will be deported from the airport and he will not allow to enter any schengen countries for the next 5 years. Every schengen countries share the same bother control security information and all information both issued visa or rejected visa are shared. It is only if he will be visiting only countries that are not in schengen that allow schengen visa to enter their country. Good luck to him too!
he doesnt have to go to the embassy for the visa to be cancelled. The embassy has probably cancelled the visa.
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by Dantecmu(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2009
Well German embassy just Changed there appointment system 3 days after my interview also chenged was the amount of days used in processing your application from 5 workindays to 2weeks.

would get back to the house on the outcome of my interview.

ciao
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by jaayajaaya: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2009
Dantecmu:

Well German embassy just Changed there appointment system 3 days after my interview also chenged was the amount of days used in processing your application from 5 workindays to 2weeks.

would get back to the house on the outcome of my interview.

ciao

Hi, am also preparing for my interview in 2 weeks time. Can you quote some of the Question you where asked?

Thanks
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by Dantecmu(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2009
Finally did pick up ma visa yesterday. Arrived the embassy by 12pm got ma blue tag was ushered in by security men waited 4 about 20mins my name was finally called went in presented the Fax copy of my hotel reservation and ma passport was given to me no issues. \

Bur funny enough those guys just they deny people silly its crazy whats happnin in that embassy.

jaayajaaya:

Hi, am also preparing for my interview in 2 weeks time. Can you quote some of the Question you where asked?

Thanks

be confident ma brother and have a good reason for ur trip if its ur first time travelling then you need be very convincing dont be intimidated aight
take kare.

ciao
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by omonjerry: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2011
Pls did u go with ur birth certi or NPC?
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by Maccharleston: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
how to i book for a hotel reservation here cus am bookin against nest week, i dnt have anough money for dat now, hw and waht do i do
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by harrydonast(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2013
smiley[b][/b]i::::::: i have a virgin pasppport and iwant to travel to germany for buz pls my fellow guys do help me on how to get the reguirements
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by Godson201333(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2013
harrydonast: smiley[b][/b]i::::::: i have a virgin pasppport and iwant to travel to germany for buz pls my fellow guys do help me on how to get the reguirements

visit us at this tread....www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by otto256: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Family reunion visa when you have a vargin passport Is it a seriously matter.help me please guys.
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by kunene3(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
How long does it take to get reply after interview and application? Ƒσя a German student visa
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by Godson201333(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2013
kunene3: How long does it take to get reply after interview and application? Ƒσя a German student visa

www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by chyk2k3(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dantecmu:

Got to the embassy by 7:10 for a 7am interview. MOpol wont allow me in cus accordin to them i should have being there by 6:30 had to give them 500 box was allowed in went straight to the gate was seriously insulted by the gateman 4 coming late after much silence was allowed in. went straight for my interview was asked to go back and get the exact visa fee which was #12900 had to go out again gave a cameraman 1000 note and he seeing my frustration said 900 was all he had to give to me had no choice parted with another #100 went back in was given ma interview number which was *** properly stapled my passport to ma forms and then was finally called this was about 8:30am now thus the interview
Mind you ma interviewer was about 27yrs old Yoruba dude

interviewer- are u married?

me- nup am single not yet married

interviewer - how comes your payslips where all printed out in 1 day

me- i just renewed ma UK visa and so i had to request for the last six months of ma payslip so it has same printer date.

interviewer- hw many times have you traveled out

me - cant remember travel a lot

interviewer- what did you go and do in dubline

me- went to Visit ma cousin

interviewer- where in garmany are you go in to

me- ---------place on vacation and i already paid with my credit card

interviewer- how long do you intend staying

me- 3days

interviewer- i need a fax copy of this reservation confirmation

me- i would get it when i come get ma visa

interviewer- when coming back next week get me a fax copy of same hotel OK

me- Thank you have a wonderful day

left the embassy as i was already late for work. called the hotel in germany later that day i was sent an e Fax to my email addy and was also sent a normal fax to my friends fax machine

it has been quite a while i did contribute to this forum but to the like of funkebaby londoncool vicjustice akolawole n em old tymers i hail n still smile whenevr i come across ur write ups.

ciao

I recently got an admission in a German University. I'm yet to leave Nigeria for the first time. I wish to know that kind of thing am expected to be aware of before going for the interview. And I also want to know how the blocked German Acc is being opened.

At some point in this forum, I heard that some one can submit a bank statement of your sponsor in the UK, who is a Citizen, that the embassy will not boarder you with opening of the Blocked German Acc.
Please how true is this. I need advice and direction.
Thank you German Forum.
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by Ladyintergrity: 1:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello guys, My sister has been asked by the German Has anyone been asked by the German embassy ro make a change of surname on the passport after visa application of family reunion visa.

Visa type- Family reunion
Interview date - 16 july
Verification complete mail- sep.18
She has submitted the passport for over 2 weeks, no news yet from the embassy how long is this going to take, thanks guys.
Re: My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. by Zeeco007: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Brothers and sisters can you kindly help with recent questions for a student visa (Germany)? I await your kindest responses. God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Update from the Lagos-Kano Standard Gauge Rail - Photos / I Came To Nigeria To Eat, Marry – Illegal Immigrant / Lagos Airport Police Arrest Passenger Smoking Aboard Arik Air Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.