Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department (4686 Views)

Adult Education: I Am Still Proud Of My Department Despite The Negative Comments / The Life Of A Typical Class Rep In Nigeria / Pros And Cons Of Being A Class Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by rjek: 4:15am On Jul 12, 2016
hello pals, am about gaining admission into the university to study mathematics....(uniben) but one thing I like to become is the class rep..therefore I need advice on how to get d position. how do I go about it? who do I meet?
pls, help a brother...
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by houstonia(m): 4:38am On Jul 12, 2016
hide behind you lecture hall door, soon. As your lecturer approaches the door give him a serious headbutt. That's how I had mine.

Na wetin you go do for school be that? Iranu
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by badaru911: 4:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Very eazy, u go rig am or buy 60‰ of ya classmates with money
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by Project400: 4:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Have you ever held any leadership position?
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by Affable0709(m): 4:55am On Jul 12, 2016
hehehe
oga your question is bigger for me. Let's wait for the elders.
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by golor(m): 5:07am On Jul 12, 2016
It simple, when admitted, make sure you resume very very early and attend your frist lecture of your academic pursuit,with a maker and something to erase the board,if needs be. After that,if the lecturer is done and nothing of that nature is bin said by your colleague or first lecturer,when d lecturer is about going, approach him and ask for his number,telling him that you wants to get it, so that you can remind him of next class......go locate your senior colleague very early,how do you do that? Always stay in your dept and if you see anybody,approach him calmly nd ask for his level,if he happen to be your senior, beg him calmly for past question,then take the past question to your colleague by the starting of your second class,then make it known for them to photocopy,the moment a lecturer comes in nd ask who is your class rep,they will automatically call you,without any vote.

In essence try to show some leadership potential..........you have a lot to benefit,as a class rep,if it a school or dept dat do take sorting,consider yourself having A or B without sorting cos you will be the one to arrange student for lecturer......aside sorting most lecturer do favour class rep.

Wishing you d best bro,but pls help check my signature,have help you,help me too.

The point I gave you is the key.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by Aviero: 5:34am On Jul 12, 2016
First of all, why do you want to be a class rep? You have the passion to serve?
OR
You just want the fame that comes with it? So that fvcking all the girls will be easier for you .
OR
You're already thinking of eating money.

Back then, the GST lecturers will tell the course rep that he needs the full list of students in soft copy. You all know that an empty disc is just #50, right? grin

The course rep will now ask everybody to pay #100 (the disc, and typing inclusive), and start threatening that if you do not pay, your name wouldn't be on it. As #100 isn't much na, guys go just pay to avoid long talk.

In a class of close to 200 students, (200 X 100 = #20,000). grin That's how much the course rep makes. And he does that for three other courses. He has some goons that he settles, and they always support his corrupt ass..

And nobody actually cared. When you have lots of problem (like what you'll eat when you get back, how you're going to cajole that girl to come over, or how you plan on saving your collapsing CGPA)..

CORRUPTION TI TAKE OVER!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2016
make friends with everyone in your department. when the time comes volunteer and they'll pick you.
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Lecturer ; who is the course rep of this class?

Students: Mute!!!b

Op: I am sir

Students: aproko.. who is dis busybody now (in their thoughts)

Lecturer: Alright so I will be giving u the handouts to go and photocopy

Students: Excuse me sir, he is not the course rep ooooooooo. We don't have a course rep

Lecturer: but I thought I asked the class for the course rep and the whole class kept mute until d young man stood up.

Op: sir don't mind them, they are jealous at the mention of handout.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by babyfaceafrica: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Face ur studies..who class rep epp?
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by FuckTheMods: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2016
houstonia:
hide behind you lecture hall door, soon. As your lecturer approaches the door give him a serious headbutt. That's how I had mine.

Na wetin you go do for school be that? Iranu
haha lolz
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by estatelinks(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Be punctual. Identify the cabals Eliminate your contenders Get the girls on your side Be in the good books of your Course Adviser. Dress responsibly Get enough materials needed for your coursemates.
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by iamkingzlee(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2016
golor:
It simple, when admitted, make sure you resume very very early and attend your frist lecture of your academic pursuit,with a maker and something to erase the board,if needs be. After that,if the lecturer is done and nothing of that nature is bin said by your colleague or first lecturer,when d lecturer is about going, approach him and ask for his number,telling him that you wants to get it, so that you can remind him of next class......go locate your senior colleague very early,how do you do that? Always stay in your dept and if you see anybody,approach him calmly nd ask for his level,if he happen to be your senior, beg him calmly for past question,then take the past question to your colleague by the starting of your second class,then make it known for them to photocopy,the moment a lecturer comes in nd ask who is your class rep,they will automatically call you,without any vote.

In essence try to show some leadership potential..........you have a lot to benefit,as a class rep,if it a school or dept dat do take sorting,consider yourself having A or B without sorting cos you will be the one to arrange student for lecturer......aside sorting most lecturer do favour class rep.

Wishing you d best bro,but pls help check my signature,have help you,help me too.

choi! You are a true Uniuyo student grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by golor(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
iamkingzlee:

lolz,bro which dept you de?
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by rjek: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2016
golor:

thank u very much
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by golor(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2016
rjek:

thank u very much

you re welcome boss. please see my signature
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by golor(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2016
iamkingzlee:

Lolz. Bro which dept you de?
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by rjek: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Aviero:
First of all, why do you want to be a class rep? You have the passion to serve?
OR
You just want the fame that comes with it? So that fvcking all the girls will be easier for you .
OR
You're already thinking of eating money.

Back then, the GST lecturers will tell the course rep that he needs the full list of students in soft copy. You all know that an empty disc is just #50, right? grin

The course rep will now ask everybody to pay #100 (the disc, and typing inclusive), and start threatening that if you do not pay, your name wouldn't be on it. As #100 isn't much na, guys go just pay to avoid long talk.

In a class of close to 200 students, (200 X 100 = #20,000). grin That's how much the course rep makes. And he does that for three other courses. He has some goons that he settles, and they always support his corrupt ass..

And nobody actually cared. When you have lots of problem (like what you'll eat when you get back, how you're going to cajole that girl to come over, or how you plan on saving your collapsing CGPA)..

CORRUPTION TI TAKE OVER!!!

I want to serve
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by rjek: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2016
checkpoint:
make friends with everyone in your department. when the time comes volunteer and they'll pick you.
thanks
Re: How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department by rjek: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Lecturer ; who is the course rep of this class?

Students: Mute!!!b

Op: I am sir

Students: aproko.. who is dis busybody now (in their thoughts)

Lecturer: Alright so I will be giving u the handouts to go and photocopy

Students: Excuse me sir, he is not the course rep ooooooooo. We don't have a course rep

Lecturer: but I thought I asked the class for the course rep and the whole class kept mute until d young man stood up.

Op: sir don't mind them, they are jealous at the mention of handout.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Harvard Professor Who Became A Billionaire Thanks To Coronavirus / Uniabuja Diploma / Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.