Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili (29777 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by obailala(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2016
PigMeat:

her supports brought us to where we are now as a nation. She was inept and docile to have voted and supported buhari after her experience with buhari's regime as military head of states. If she was one of this few nairalanders with little or no knowledge about history, i'd forgave her muppettedness, but in her own case she experience it first hand, now she is crying fowl. What does she expect us to do now?
Get over it man, GEJ is gone for good. GEJ was a bad leader and he had to be removed, and he was removed. GEJ has since moved on with his life, stop crying more than the bereaved and move on with yours. Everybody has an opinion, a larger number of Nigerians were of the opinion that GEJ wasn't better, so he was removed. Learn to respect the opinion of others, that is what democracy is all about. And that Oby supported the ouster of GEJ does not mean she is not a Nigerian who has a right to criticise PMB when she feels he is slacking.

If PMB also turns out a bad leader by the end of his tenure, he would also be removed. Try an move on with your lives, Nigeria doesn't end with the 2015 election.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by SeverusSnape(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:
Severus=Snape
U see what I saw

Effect of bala consideration for NPA top job
Bubu will not consider Oby na, Is she not part of five percent people?... That other woman is 97 percent.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Image123(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Biafrarep:
Okay, she has finally woken up to the tyrant they have been supporting all these while. Good morning madam!

Oby critics and challenges government, i've hardly seen her campaign for or support any government. Speak with facts, not rumor.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by PigMeat: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2016
uzolexis:

at least she is not a blind supporter which is a lot more than I can say for most of Buhari's supporters who defend him even in the light of glaring evidence that he is wrong...... I like constructive criticism and pple who are not afraid to speak the truth no matter who you are and i think she is one of such pple.
they say "take care of the minutes and the hour will take care of itself" if she had done the right thing at the right time, they wouldnt had been any need for her present cry. The woman was too sacrosanct in her convictions about buhari taking us to the promised land. I expected her to come out openly to apologise to gullible nigerians whom her supports for buhari swindle them into supporting buhari, out of ignorance.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by SeverusSnape(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
Get over it, GEJ is gone. GEJ was a bad leader and he had to be removed, and he was removed. GEJ has moved on with his life, stop crying more than the bereaved. If PMB also turns out a bad leader by the end of his tenure, he would also be removed. Try an move on with your lives, Nigeria doesn't end with the 2015 election.
Yes, That's what I always say. GEJ IS GONE. But zombies are always calling his name, blaming him for the incompetence of dullard Buhari.

GEJ was a bad leader, Buhari is worst.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by PigMeat: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
Get over it, GEJ is gone. GEJ was a bad leader and he had to be removed, and he was removed. GEJ has moved on with his life, stop crying more than the bereaved. If PMB also turns out a bad leader by the end of his tenure, he would also be removed. Try an move on with your lives, Nigeria doesn't end with the 2015 election.
get out of my mention! Clown!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by obailala(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yes, That's what I always say. GEJ IS GONE. But zombies are always calling his name, blaming him for the incompetence of dullard Buhari.

GEJ was a bad leader, Buhari is worst.
No, it is rather you wailers who keep crying endlessly over the loss of GEJ, it is you guys who keep on bringing up GEJ's name in every issue and trying to make a comparison. Whenever you are thrashed in your own petty comparison game, you quickly turn around and blame others for 'calling his name.' Retrace this thread to the start and kindly point out who first made references to GEJ?

Madam Oby criticised PMB for his lackadaisical attitude towards security, in less than 2 minutes, a multitude of people jump into the thread to abuse the woman for none other reason other than she supported PMB over GEJ. What exactly does that tell you?.... The moment wailers stop bringing in GEJ into every discussion, I can assure you that the ruling party and its supporters will never mention GEJ's name again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by obailala(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2016
PigMeat:

get out of my mention! Clown!
Grow up and stop throwing unnecessary tantrums like a child deprived of akara balls.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by SeverusSnape(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
No, it is rather you wailers who keep crying endlessly over the loss of GEJ, it is you guys who keep on bringing up GEJ's name in every issue and trying to make a comparison. Whenever you are thrashed in your own petty comparison game, you quickly turn around and blame others for 'calling his name.' Retrace this thread to the start and kindly point out who first made references to GEJ?

Madam Oby criticised PMB for his lackadaisical attitude towards security, in less than 2 minutes, a multitude of people jump into the thread to abuse the woman for none other reason other than she supported PMB over GEJ. What exactly does that tell you?.... The moment wailers stop bringing in GEJ into every discussion, I can assure you that the ruling party and its supporters will never mention GEJ's name again.
Please stop typing long zombish epistle, I don't have time to read.

You zombies should just continue blaming Jonathan for Buhari's failure and dullness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by chimauga(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Sorry, we wailers don't have space for you,after ur successful plots to pull down, goodluck govt, go back to your APE APC ,and stay there,be clear full if u talk too much against federal govt, EFCC will hunt you
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2016
I can understand if you supported this government during the elections and now find it difficult to criticize the government. it's nothing new,it's just your ego getting in your way,but my fellow Nigerians,we cannot keep dieing in silent because we were once supporters. What is bad, is bad,Buhari keeping mute while people are being slaughtered is just wrong, and I Commend Oby for not letting shame size her voice, and other zombies should come out as well,don't worry,we promise not to judge you grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
onatisi:

Now Nigerians remember God!!!
But when they were collecting fufu and 1000 naira ,they didn't remember God then?
Nigerians must learn to take responsibility for their actions and know that GOD WILL NOT DO THE THINGS WE MORTALS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
he has done His part but Nigerians decided to voluntarily turn their brains upside when choosing their leader,so how is this Gods problem to solve?
You should be saying that Nigerians should rise up and call their leaders and government to order, Nigerians like hiding their cowardliness under the cloak of religion. When will Nigerians start taking to the streets calling for a end to all these senseless killing,No they wont instead they will rather go to church or mosque as if that was the place they cast their votes. Until we Nigerians decide to take a stand against bad leadership,the nation will remain stagnant
I think religion is taking away a lot from us as a country, we are just too religious. I don't know why we don't wait for God to come and refined our crude oil for us after he has already given it to us as a gift of his creations. Am waiting for the day Nigerians would troup out in their numbers to voice their discomfort about any of this government policies which is affecting the masses, but sadly i can only wait. What divides us as a nation is much more than what unite us as a country. Nigeria has always being a FAILED nation from the root, cos the believe that we we can co-exist as a nation is a failed theory.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Sammy75(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
omogin:
No need to regret, he's almost 2years gone

2 years is still far o
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Ayatullah(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Oby! Oby! Oby! Where were you during the electioneering campaign? What stops you from collecting form to contest for President so that you can take care of Nigeria and her citizens?

Better look for a scarf and cover your 'koriambolo' head and let President Muhammad Buhari continue with his repair work on Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Jaycool18(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
duduade:
So start an NGO and stop wailing
an NGO to tackle herds men or what

Shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by legendte(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
The only option we have is not helping matters. WAKE UP PDP
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by millhouse: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Terrible
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Paperwhite(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
kelvinovie:
Is like people are now ashamed to make any demand for justice because they brought this insensitive monster to themselves.
That is the bitter truth now bro.Even Tinubu is now astonished. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Paperwhite(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oby-your sorry ass is already toasted.You've initiated a trend that will consume you with no even a consolation.Pls see to it.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Paperwhite(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
cekhoe:
I can understand if you supported this government during the elections and now find it difficult to criticize the government. it's nothing new,it's just your ego getting in your way,but my fellow Nigerians,we cannot keep dieing in silent because we were once supporters. What is bad, is bad,Buhari keeping mute while people are being slaughtered is just wrong, and I Commend Oby for not letting shame size her voice, and other zombies should come out as well,don't worry,we promise not to judge you grin
Guess they are technically listening sis.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by DanielPop(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bless your soul for this truth mate!
basingstoke:
Haba, madam why ? why are you doing this to buhari. This gulani herdsmen was caused by Jonathan. Ha, madam you don gorget, na jonathan cause am. Do you know what, buhari and the north see you and your likes as fools. they can not understand how people from the same place can bring each other down, like you and amaechi brought your brother down. Show me one single northerner criticizing buhari ? do you think they are all happy with him,? no they are not. But that does not mean they will bring him down
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Wolex143: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
BUBU ONLY ACTS WHEN HE NOTICES NDA OR SOUTH MILITANTS

FORGETTING THE REAL MILITANTS/TERRORISTS ARE HIS OCCUPATIONAL FELLOW..

HERDSMEN FEEL DEY OWN THIS COUNTRY DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEIR OWN NOW RULES.

BUBU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ASAP!

NDA VS FULANI HERDSMEN
WHICH REQUIRES MORE EXIGENT ATTENTION AND WHICH IS MORE "TERRORICAL"?

LIFE OF HUMAN VS BASIC AMENTIES OF NIGERIA
. True talk jare.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by DanielPop(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself undecided. This is what Babangida said about Buhari when he was forced to overthrow the man you people have voted in AGAIN as your leader.....

"Let me at this point attempt to make you understand the premise upon which it became necessary to change the leadership. The principles of discussions, consultation and co-operation which should have guided decision-making process of the Supreme Military Council and the Federal Executive Council were disregarded soon after the government settled down in 1984. Where some of us thought it appropriate to give a little more time, anticipating a conducive atmosphere that would develop, in which affairs of state could be attended to with greater sense of responsibility, it became increasingly clear that such expectations could not be fulfilled. Regrettably, it turned out that Major-General Muhammadu Buhari was too rigid and uncompromising in his attitudes to issues of national significance. Efforts to make him understand that a diverse polity like Nigeria required recognition and appreciation of differences in both cultural and individual perceptions, only served to aggravate these attitudes.

People like you and that Oby failed to learn from history...with your puerile argument that this is better than Jonathan. Okay, enjoy it but how i wish it was just the LOST ones that are enjoying this dark days! What you don't know is that you and Oby and other like you have ignorantly voted in a script written sometime in 1983 and 1989. Go figure it out! God bless us all!

https://www.nairaland.com/432356/text-general-ibrahim-babangidas-coup undecided

samsam2019:
I see nothing wrong with what she did.

I myself campaigned for buhari. We all thought he's the Messiah not knowing he's a brain dead bumbling slowpoke .

That said, it takes a lot of courage to agree you err and speak against someone you actually campaigned for

What you don't know is. If everyone who campaigned for that idiot speak like I have been doing and this woman is doing right now I'm bang sure he would want to perform and realise there's no fake supporter behind him
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please stop typing long zombish epistle, I don't have time to read.

You zombies should just continue blaming Jonathan for Buhari's failure and dullness.
Your mental and intellectual capacity obviously ends in the repetition of the word 'zombie' a hundred times. Sorry!
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
.......ME !!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND NIGERIA !!!

THERE ARE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED SITTING GOVERNORS IN THOSE TROUBLE STATES !

THERE ARE BRIGADE COMMANDERS IN THOSE TROUBLE STATES !

THERE ARE COMMISSIONERS OF POLICE AND POLICE AREA COMMAND IN THOSE STATES

THERE ARE SSS (SSD) NIA ......etc etc

THERE ARE CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS AND OTHER RELEVANT SECURITY AGENCIES IN THOSE TROUBLE STATES

MOST THEY WAIT FOR THE PRESIDENT TO TALE THEM WHEN AND HOW TO PROTECT THEY LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF THE PEOPLE WHOM THE CONSTITUTION GAVE EVERY PERMISSION TO PROTECT ?? .....

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THOSE STATES GOVERNORS & CO ! undecided undecided undecided

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by uzolexis(f): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
PigMeat:

they say "take care of the minutes and the hour will take care of itself" if she had done the right thing at the right time, they wouldnt had been any need for her present cry. The woman was too sacrosanct in her convictions about buhari taking us to the promised land. I expected her to come out openly to apologise to gullible nigerians whom her supports for buhari swindle them into supporting buhari, out of ignorance.

well you have a point there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by precious1967(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
deaf and dumb master
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by toggy: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
I think the GOs, Pastors, Church leaders, Priests or whatever the title they carry on their heads are becoming too selfish. Christian Association of Nigeria, what have you done to this killings. Is this the way things will continue? Something is imminent, there is a plan to take over the country if care is not taken. If you go deep in the history of Turkey this is how it started. The bible says in Proverbs 20:6 "Many a man proclaims his own loyalty, But who can find a trustworthy man?" Also in Luke 18:8 "I tell you, he will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?”

This is apparently end time; we should not be deceived by false prophets. Nobody cares. We have lost our conscience. We are talking about HUMAN LIFES!!! Pastorsssssss. It is not enough to pay condolence visit and another victim killed tomorrow. Something must be done. We know the government is insensitive, killings has become a normal thing in this part of the world. But religious leaders should rise up and fight against this because we cannot continue to tolerate this anymore. God in his infinite mercy is against it. Tithe and offering purportedly meant for God should not be a benchmark to value people, please value their lives too, protect them like a sheep. Emulate Jesus Christ the Good Shepherd.

My people, please hold on to Christ and be not be deceived by these businessmen who have turn Christianity to something else- Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour - Matthew 25:13.

May the gentle soul of the beloved Rest in perfect Peace. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by 400billionman: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Guyman02:
1. IDPs under Gov Shettima with Federal Allocation of billions so far (Muslims need to do something fast and help their brethren) embarassed
2. IDPs under one man Pastor Folurunsho in Edo state with no federal allocation but only goodwill from Christians.

Muslims should do more to help IDPs and not release statements that Christians are 'forcing' Muslims into Christianity with their show of love and compassion.

71 trailers of rice went missing..

Are you implying that notherners are corrupt ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by damon222: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abeymills:
My advise is we should all b careful prayerful prepared bubuhari has evil plan against d unity n peace of nigeria n as it stands nw iits only God dat can save us
This your post is very vital. Nigerians must be very careful. If you look at Buhari critically, he is very deadened. It appears, he is tighed abi locked up toward one way and that way is to shut down this country. He knows that he has made some fundamentak mistakes but has remained static. He will never refute or say some thing that will signal or show that yes, he is admitting mistakes, instead, he remained adamant, unrepentant. Just examine the heardsmen killings. He is not concerned. His character is exactly like the devil. Who does want change.
He is aware that he is most likely to go out of power by 2019 and that may have influence him to do those things that can disorganise the unity of this country, becuase an hopeless or a disorganise person will never want to repair since his time running out is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by damon222: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
emmasege:
You see your life madam BBOG. So, you think BH has been defeated? I'm sorry to inform you that Boko boys are still on rampage. They have only stepped down their operation in the far north and moved southward. Never you forget that Buhari is commander-in-chief of both the armed forces and indirectly, the BH boys. Buhari cares less about Boko haram invasion of the middle belt & southern Nigeria, in as much as the north which he so much cares about, is free of BH insurgency.

Besides, being a vindictive person that PMB is, he will want the south to have a taste of what the north east experienced in the last 7 years. But the south doesn't deserve such, Mr Dullard.in.ho, unlike the north which had promoted fanaticism and intolerance over the years before it snowballed into terrorism.

Finally, madam BBOG, if you really cared about your own people, you would organise a crusade every day in Abuja like you did in favour of Chibok girls. If you could organise such for people who ain't from your region, you should do more for your own. A number of southern and Christian girls are being kidnapped and forced into marriages by northerners while many innocent middle beaters & southerners are being murdered, yet you keep mum. Just because of endless anticipation of an appointment that will never come. Bubu cares less about your type, there are still many northerners begging for appointment.
Very very meaningful
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by duduade: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jaycool18:
an NGO to tackle herds men or what

Shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say
I can see that you and her can go on wailing if you both like... Na una headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno / Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.