Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Investment Done. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Done. (4124 Views)

Pls Which Legit Online Investment Can One Do Now Dat Wuld Yield Daily Profit? / How Do I Recoup My Investment / 5% Per Month On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Done. by saridonp2: 2:21am On Sep 11, 2009
Investments Objectives achieved.U guyz should quit posting messages to outdated topic.
Re: Investment Done. by chrisj2(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
I have thought about this too. I have some money but no contact or expertise of Nigerian business. The best thing to do is for a company that exist to link Nigerian abroad that have money with young (or old) enterpreneur in Nigeria. Ideas along the line of Dragon's den they have on the TV in the UK (and Nigeria too).

Basically, all I need is to be able to invest in a good idea that brings a reasonable return for my money and allows a budding enterpreneur or inventor to flourish - nothing dodgy or underhand but straightforward stake in a business.

I dont think it should allows be about buying and selling or importing/exporting and I will definitely avoid the financial investment - if we cannot trust them in the Western world, how can we trust them in Nigeria.
Re: Investment Done. by saridonp2: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
You are right@Chris
Re: Investment Done. by rare004: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2009
While you are still gathering ideas from nairalanders,while don't u invest in forex?

You would be getting 40 per cent R.O.I (RETURN OF INVESTMENT) EVERY MONTH.

FOR MORE ENQUIRES OR PAST PERFORMANCE STATEMENT CALL 234-7033278135
Re: Investment Done. by olamydey(f): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2009
@ Saridon P,

Pls shine your eye before dealing with anybody oh!!!! A lot of scammers are on the prowl, Nairaland is not an exception!!!
Re: Investment Done. by chrisj2(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2009
I cannot allow other people to manage my money. What is the risk to these investment managers - absolutely nothing! They still take a cut regardless of performance - it is a con! And that is a worldwide con!!!

Anyway, the best way for a person abroad is to find someone he/she can really trust and someone who has their own money and not likely to steal from you. Unless one has family members that are not going to be asking you for money and is ready to take a reasonble commission and act swiftly when things are going funny then it is hard for someone abroad to just entrust money to someone/firm in Nigeria.

I cannot even trust that the money I put in a regular bank will be safe - some gaurantees abroad and systems in place to pursue your case. But in Nigeria, when its gone its gone regardless of how it might have gone.
Re: Investment Done. by Seun(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2009
You are doubly unqualified to run a business in Nigeria:
1) You don't have enough experience of surviving in Nigeria
2) You don't have any experience of running a business

Your money is probably safer in the country where you earned it.
Re: Investment Done. by saridonp2: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2009
I guess,
Re: Investment Done. by 3doorsdown: 12:55am On Sep 14, 2009
saridon_p:

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE ANY SINCERE IDEA ON THE BUSINESS THAT  I CAN DO WITH 6.8MILLION NAIRA IN NIGERIA.I HAVE BEEN IN EUROPE FOR 9YEARS NOW WITHOUT COMING HOME BUT I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SETTING A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IN NAIJA.I HAVE JUST REGISTERED A COMPANY IN NIGERIA STILL WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I WILL DO EXACTLY SINCE ALOT OF IDEAS COMES TO MY HEAD BUT I PREFER INPUT FROM EXPERIENCE HANDS THAT HAVE DONE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA.WITH SOME CONTACTS THAT I HAVE,I ALWAYS THINK OF IMPORTS OF TEXTILES,AUTOMOBILE PARTS,COMPUTER PARTS AND RENDERING OF SERVICES.BUT I NEED TO BE SURE SINCE I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A LONG TIME NOW.
PLS BROTHERS HELP ME OUT IF YOU HAVE ANY HONEST IDEA.

@Saridon
Seun is correct. DO NOT under any circumstance part with your money, especially to these people on this forum telling you to call them or to buy an ebook from them. DO NOT give them a cent of your money. To come and start a business in Naija is a good idea, but in your case, you need to come back to Naija and spend sometime,look around, get a feel of the place and the people. Trust me, a lot has changed since you left. Then find a field you have passion for, begin to study it in the nigerian context. See if you can work in that field for a few months to learn the ropes properly. At this point you'll begin to see where to put your money, but do not invest all your money in anything all at once. And btw, if and when you come back, DO NOT tell anybody that you have any money to invest, keep that info to yourself. DO NOT trust anyone. I'm speaking from personal experience. I too lived in US for 15 years before I came back. Unfortunately for me, I learnt the hard way. PLEASE dont make the same mistake. Good Luck!
Re: Investment Done. by saridonp2: 2:40am On Sep 14, 2009
@3doorsdown Thanks for your advice.
Re: Investment Done. by chrisj2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
saridon, seun has said it all. You have to be in Nigeria to do business in Nigeria since you dont want people to manage your money. However, you cannot expect to get free advice on a forum like this. Whatever you do, you will still need a good contact in Nigeria.

I know you dont want to go into manufacturing - perfectly fine but what we really need in Nigeria is manufacturing and processing. There is enough of importing and exporting - people have not got that much money to buy the high quality stuff you were importing,

You said the money is already in Nigeria so that is good - the returns are most likely to be better than Europe and US. 30-40% is unrealistic - you run the risk of being ripped off or ripping people off majorly. Very Nigeria view of things for someone who is abroad. You will never get 40% return on normal businesses.
Re: Investment Done. by smacby(f): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2009
Saridon p: i will like to let you know that an ebook is an internet book that is sent through email,so if you are interested, since you said you are not in nigeria,let me know the country you are in, you can then make payments through transfer, send me your email, inform me once this is done, then the ebook will be sent to you.
Re: Investment Done. by GEW: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2009
Seun:

You are doubly unqualified to run a business in Nigeria:
1) You don't have enough experience of surviving in Nigeria
2) You don't have any experience of running a business

Your money is probably safer in the country where you earned it.
is this papa arugbo talking? seun don old o.

nice advice though.
3doorsdown:

@Saridon
Seun is correct. DO NOT under any circumstance part with your money, especially to these people on this forum telling you to call them or to buy an ebook from them. DO NOT give them a cent of your money. To come and start a business in Naija is a good idea, but in your case, you need to come back to Naija and spend sometime,look around, get a feel of the place and the people. Trust me, a lot has changed since you left. Then find a field you have passion for, begin to study it in the nigerian context. See if you can work in that field for a few months to learn the ropes properly. At this point you'll begin to see where to put your money, but do not invest all your money in anything all at once. And btw, if and when you come back, DO NOT tell anybody that you have any money to invest, keep that info to yourself. DO NOT trust anyone. I'm speaking from personal experience. I too lived in US for 15 years before I came back. Unfortunately for me, I learnt the hard way. PLEASE dont make the same mistake. Good Luck!
nice one.
Re: Investment Done. by xplus2009: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2009
YOU may decide to try importing some fast selling goods into Nigeria;
secondly,you may decide to render jv brokerage services which is almost risk free because you dont need to commit any money.
for free details;you may mail me on:xplusenterprisescompany@gmail.com, you dont need to call .And you always reserve the absolute right to do enough due diligence like hiring a reputable lawyer,etc,
Re: Investment Done. by holythug(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2009
play baba ijebu wit it
Re: Investment Done. by cresta: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hey Bro, I have a fantastic and genuine business idea for you.

For details about it email me on: everblaxing@gmail.com or hit me up on: 08053519381.

Goodluck!
Re: Investment Done. by kodewrita(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2009
what you need? just come and stay for a few weeks here. make sure you come with a log book and write down all your frustrations. Soon, you should have gathered enough ideas to make more money. more later.
Re: Investment Done. by kodewrita(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2009
in the off chance that you are a yahoo boy fresh out of ideas, then please go for forex and lose it pretty fast.

If you are not, forgive me

DISCLAIMER: Forex is not such a bad idea, i just dont know enough to make an intelligent assessment about it.
Re: Investment Done. by Viable(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
@kodewrita
forex is not for greedy people who want to make millions in one month or one day with little amount. most nigerians trade forex with about $1,000 expecting $10,000 within one month. Eventually they will end up losing the money and tell others that forex is scam. If you want to trade forex and make good money from it, consult me and i will tell you what to do.
Re: Investment Done. by Viable(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
@saridon p,
if you are serious lets trade forex. you need to fund your own account with about 30% of that sum you said you want to invest . Then give me the paasword for me to trade for you. i am guaranting you 30% monthly income then we share at 50/50. That means you are in total control of your money and you alone can make withdrawal. BESIDES, you can watch you account 24hrs. and can pull you money anytime you want.

if you are serious show up for details.
Re: Investment Done. by myhouse: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
Pls do not listen to anybody asking you to do internet bussiness,they are all scammer,invest on importation of RICE,tho the money is too much but you could get more friends to join you and contribute like #30m.Rice is a food that 85% of nigerians eat every day,so am sure you will surely make it.Note, that is my bussiness and am talking from experience.

do not contact anyone via phone number or email, they could use nigeria JAZZ OR JUJU to collect the money from you , just be very carefull

don't even contact me, just come to nigeria,see them at the port and confirm all the details
Re: Investment Done. by Viable(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
@myhouse,
how many internet bisnesses have you done? or you just seat down somewhere and make negative comments about issues you know little or nothing about.
Now, i want to ask you, how many bags of rice do you think N6.8M can afford?
that should be less than 1000bags.
you that condem what you do not know, you did not tell him that you steal about 2kg from each bag of rice for you to make profit? you do not know that GOD condem selling with false measure? before GOD that is scam as well, what do you say?
there are bad internet bizs as there are many bad off net bizs. that does not mean that all internet bizs. are scam.
please, is bad to generalize.
Re: Investment Done. by saridonp2: 3:58am On Sep 24, 2009
@Myhouse,

Thanks for your advice and I also thank everyone who contributed one or little thing to this topic.
Re: Investment Done. by lagosbloga: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2009
@saridon p

Don't mind that clown that wants to teach you forex.

If you wish to get a return on your idle funds from Nigeria, then you have several options,

If you are not very risk averse

1. You could pick a money market instrument like Treasury bills or fixed deposit and allow the interest compound with time.

2. You could also pick stocks to invest in as most of them are now very affordable and offer promise of stable returns for the medium to long term

If you are risk Averse

1. Try setting up an eatery in a commercial or densely populated part of Lagos

2. You could start a car dealership
Re: Investment Done. by kodewrita(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2009
if there's anything i need to know about forex, it is this

HOW TO MAKE 1% gain on a daily basis.

simple. no more.
Re: Investment Done. by grandstar(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
I believe importation is the way to go. Yes import computer parts but do your homework well. Make sure you import what is moving. And preferably something they can pay for upfront so as to prevent6 your money being tied down.
Re: Investment Done. by formunt(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2009
FIRST, Nigeria is not save for you.
To make business in Nigeria try not to depends solely on passing through international boarders.What am sayng is try do Nigeria for Nigeria businesses. no importations.
if you re in broad learn how to render services to Nigerians by studying or learn trades: refrigeration's/ac, arch, building, surveying,advance electrical installations,machine motors re winders, food processors . be handy man repair washing machines etc
just render services first and all other ideas would follow.No, no not forget to building your own house --bungalow or some sort
Re: Investment Done. by Provision9: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
It's quit unfortunate dat I couldn't respond to ur question b4 u decided to stop taking advice. Hweva,if u won't mind 2 spend some seconds 2 go through my words based on my experience. My brother, the first thing I wnt u 2 understand is dat everything involving this country seems not working. Why? Because almost every Nigerian that u come across has killed his/her dignity & self-esteem for the sake of money. This brought about insincerity, greed & fraudulence. Now, to venture into any business, u have to consider the nature of people around u & the kind of intended customers to deal with. You risk appetite is one of the major factors to be consided. I have 3 points for u as u are planning to setup a business : 1) Don't allow success/profitability of your business to lie in a partner or a group of people. (2) Don't put all your eggs in one basket. (3) Don't spend all your money in any form of business or investment. At this juncture, I wnt to tell you about a particular business which you can setup in any city or major town in Nigeria. The amount to be spent would be determined by location & the kind building to use. The nature of the business is SERVICE & I've never heard of anything like that in Nigeria. But you have alot of them in developed countries being managed by private individuals. It's going to an industry on its own like Banking, Manufacturing, Insurance, etc which other people from any part of this country can also setup. This is one of my dreams. I wnt to reveal this business idea not because I love u, but because: 1) we need such service in Nigeria (2) I don't have the required capital (3) If you setup the business I can still setup mine whenever I have the capital. I wish you best of luck. If you need detailed information on this business idea, just contact me via: "provision2014@yahoo.com". Bye.
Re: Investment Done. by DisGuy: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
lagosbloga:

@saridon p

Don't mind that clown that wants to teach you forex.

If you wish to get a return on your idle funds from Nigeria, then you have several options,

If you are not very risk averse

1. You could pick a money market instrument like Treasury bills or fixed deposit and allow the interest compound with time.

2. You could also pick stocks to invest in as most of them are now very affordable and offer promise of stable returns for the medium to long term

If you are risk Averse

1. Try setting up an eatery in a commercial or densely populated part of Lagos

2. You could start a car dealership

Yes you should consider A restaurant combined with a 'viewing centre' and perhaps a hall for birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, seminars (you customers for this will be mainly forex teachers) etc

You can also try Transportation business- look out for states with average roads and good security inter state or intra states- start with 2-3 buses, 4-5 keke marwas and 6-7 okadas = saridon_p transport cool [this way you are employing people too]
Re: Investment Done. by papagiddy(m): 2:20am On Sep 29, 2009
well, while waitin to know what to do with d money why dont u just fixed it?. either for 30 days or 90 days. so that by decemcber u can have some change for xmas chicken. u may try GTB anyway!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

System Collapse: Power Supply Stabilises At 3,700mw / 100% OVER 1.5 GOALS PREDICTION(30/09/15) / Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.