Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

A 55-year-old Man, Defiles A Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A 55-year-old Man, Defiles A Girl (515 Views)

R!pe: 53-year Old Defiles 8-year Old In Lagos / I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 55-year-old Man, Defiles A Girl by smartkc45(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2016
A 55-year-old man, (names withheld) is now in police net, for allegedly defiling a seven- year-old girl. The incident occurred yesterday in Ogidi, Idemili North Local Government Area, Anambra State. Daily Sun gathered that the girl had gone to ease herself when the man asked her to come. The girl was said to have rebuffed the suspect’s approach on the ground that her mother had told her not to answer strangers. Not satisfied, the suspect allegedly pounced on her, stripped and raped her. It was gathered that as the girl was struggling to free herself from the grip of the randy bachelor, she sustained injuries . Her Uncle, Mr Emeka Onuegbe, who spoke to Daily Sun said, “the girl was bleeding profusely when she returned and told the mother what happened.” The Ogidi Divisional Police Officer, (DPO), Mr Hassan Musa, confirmed the incident and said that investigation has commenced on the matter.
Re: A 55-year-old Man, Defiles A Girl by Totino: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Sauce or I dont believe!
Re: A 55-year-old Man, Defiles A Girl by onoerime: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2016
What will a 55yrs old man enjoy in teenager
Re: A 55-year-old Man, Defiles A Girl by Kakamorufu(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2016
na dem dem naw. Ndi yeast. Make dem castrate d man sharply. NCan over to una
Re: A 55-year-old Man, Defiles A Girl by terrezo2002(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2016
This kind of news is becoming rampant. Not even the shame, punishments, anger from people makes them stop.
I believe it is not pleasure sake that drives them to do it or an international act of wickedness against the victim.
What I think is that these people have sick minds. Their minds have nurtured by Satanic thoughts.
With the way it is going, this won't stop unless these people are delivered by Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened / Celestial Pastor Who Chained 9-year-old For Weeks Over Theft Nabbed By Police / What Is The Relationship Between Wisdom, Skill And Virtue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.