Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix (26671 Views)

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by jonhemma11: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Ekiti Varsity Accident: This is Unfortunate -Fayose

Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has described the death of about eight persons involved in a fatal accident which occurred Monday along Eksu/Iworoko road as unfortunate and one too many. Mr. Fayose made this known Monday night when he visited some of the survivors at the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital.

The governor called on the people of Ekiti to reflect and pray for God's mercy on the State as well as his intervention in consoling families and friends of the victims. "I sympathise with them, it's unfortunate, it's not a good news, it is one too many. We are saddened but we have to take solace in God.

Reckless driving and overspeeding has cost us eight lives and some others in intensive care unit, I just want to commit them into the hands of God because there is nothing to say for now rather than to pray that God should intervene and console the families and the people of Ekiti", he said.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/ekiti-varsity-accident-this-is.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by jonhemma11: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2016

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by benedictnsi(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Chai

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by BayLord01(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2016
So painful, Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the injured

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2016
There is a good side to this Fayose, I have never seen a governor dress so casual and seemingly integrate with the masses. He has a moral heart but may be a depredatory spirit just like every politician.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Oliviaxx(f): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2016
I love this man! smiley
Such humility....and nobody should even quote me to say that he did it for the media undecided

37 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by experimentist: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Where's the pot of Ponmo?[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by legendte(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Oliviaxx:
I love this man! smiley
Such humility....and nobody should even quote me to say that he did it for the media undecided
I love him too as an opposition governor that puts the ruling party on their toes.
As for governance, he lacks vision and focus to steer the ship of the state.
Back to the matter, if you think that he is good or bad, you are right.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Agunechemba1(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Fayose is the only sensible Yoruba man alive.

Quote me anywhere.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2016
i also pay my condolence
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Egbabiekperemo: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Quote me anywhere.

He is actually a descendant of d biafran race. Quote me anywhere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Abeymills(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Fayose u hav a heart of Gold rip 2d dead

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Kelechi2020(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Fayose means news....The amount of press coverage he gets tickles my fancy.. Thank God for making him the voice of the opposition.a time will come when Nigerians wil forget Dasuki and as well forget Fayose was named in that scam..Amen..

RIP to the dead...

A car tracker on your vehicle could be your best investment...act now..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Quote me anywhere.

Going with the way you comment on this forum..' You might not make it in life
Probably cause

You are "one"of the foolish ipob ba3tards alive.. If not the only one

31 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by warrenweste(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Chai they've even amputated these ones leg cry may God comfort their families and rip to the dead
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Where's the pot of Ponmo?[/size]
When will people like you ever get sense for one day? Is it politics we are discussing here or we are discussing about human lives that were lost!!!
You really need to be psychologically and clinically examined. Mtchewwww

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by moredollar(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2016
This is a big tragedy. RIP to the dead, and speedy recovery to the injured.....
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Proffdada: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2016
RIP to the dead cry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Bsc(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
wishing them qick recovery. RIP to the dead.
FAYOSE IS THE MOST POPULAR GOV IN NIGERIA.

THE ONLY MAN WHO STOOD AS OPPOSTION TO BUHARI FROM THE TIME OF CAMPAIGN TILL DATE. U ARE INDEED A MAN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Dronedude(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
The Dramatic and yet Pragmatic Governor.

RIP to the fallen comrades.

Get well soon to the injured.
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by babyfaceafrica: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Billyonaire:
There is a good side to this Fayose, I have never seen a governor dress so casual and seemingly integrate with the masses. He has a moral heart but may be a depredatory spirit just like every politician.
Fayose talks too much...Not all politicians talks too much...Fayose is careless,not all politicians are careless....should i go on?
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2016
That moment, the doctors, matrons and nurses start acting like they care undecided

Don't quote me angry

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by OnWebTech: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2016
May God heal them

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by temitemi1(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2016
rip to the lost souls cry cry
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by wayray: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
rip
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by harrysjones(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
hi dear hw u doing
Oliviaxx:
I love this man! smiley
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Lexzytee(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm...fake tears,dis thief u na dey call governor...dats y 9ja no go mature d governor wey be say he go dey beat pple nd he go dey console dem

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by freemanbubble: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
ok
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by harrysjones(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD GOD WILL SURELY REWARD THEM IN HEAVEN
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Lexzytee(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm...fake tears,dis thief u na dey call governor...dats y 9ja no go mature d governor wey be say he go dey beat pple nd he go dey console dem.
Well RIP to d dead nd wish quick recovery to d injured
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Very unfortunate indeed.

May God grant those who lost their life an eternal rest & may God comfort the families they left behind.

Wishing the survivors quick recovery.
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Thalamus: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2016
yeah right. This guy suppose collect oscar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo ‘contract': NIMASA Threatens To Sue APC / 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] / TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.