Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

ICT Project: Where Do I Get Project Materials? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICT Project: Where Do I Get Project Materials? (375 Views)

Confused On How To Get Project Topic,please Help Me / ###get Project Topics With Available Materials###let's Generate Ur Project Data / Get Project Topics Here/post Utme Guide/screening Excercise Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICT Project: Where Do I Get Project Materials? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Mod please help me give this topic a wider audience

Before I submitted project topics to my school, I first searched for available materials online.

When I saw a premium website that seems legit who are offering project materials, I dialled the customer care number on it and he said the materials would be made available to me when the school approves it. At the price of #4000 (as it was listed on their site)

Now the school has approved one of the topics. I called the man and to my shock he said the full material is #20000. Later he said #10000 last last. Why some Nigerian business people choose not to be transparent baffles me

I am now looking for where to get the materials for Design and Implementation of Students' Result Calculation and Processing System for (my school name)

(1) (Reply)

STUDY ABROAD With Ama-dove Nig Ltd / Ksu Updates / Is Benin The Only Place In Edo State To Write Waec GCE. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.