Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress (21426 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Photos From Shina Peller's 41st Birthday Dinner In Lagos / Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Valjinn(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
If only I can get her contact, I really wish to marry Rita.
Happy birthday my dream.
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Kobicove(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Waiting for the "Go and marry" crew to come and invade this thread... undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by yuzedo: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
PUSH1:
Happy Birthday Mate.

Its my Birthday today..

God has been faithful from ages past.
guess wat bro? Nobody care wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol! When she go marry *runs out of thread* grin
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Alvinnado(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Go and marry
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
yuzedo:

guess wat bro? Nobody care wink

you just quoted me.
showing you care.
But it would have been better if you ignored my post.
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by ronald4lif(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Alvinnado:
Go and marry

What's with all these go and marry nonsense talk always? Its marriage by force? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by AZeD1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Valjinn:
If only I can get her contact, I really wish to marry Rita.
Happy birthday my dream.
Contact yuzedo
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by ifykem: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Happy birthday dear, God wil perfect everytin concerning u

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by DTALLPRINCE(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
And she is still not married?
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by DTALLPRINCE(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Proffdada:
The age most women give birth to kids with down syndrome undecided
do you have a religion?
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Proffdada: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
DTALLPRINCE:
do you have a religion?
why do you ask?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by SirToby(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Where are all these celebrities when bukky ajayi died ? Not serious condolence messages from them
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by IdiAmin2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Be nice! life is not all about marriage.

for where? in the typical Nigerian mentality, marriage is the ultimate goal in life. happily or unhappily, the man can be cheating up and down and beating her like punchbag, all that does not matter as long as you are MARRIED, it is well
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Tamakay(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
HBD Rita D. I feel bad sometimes for people who doesn't even know me but I like what they are doing. At 41, still single as a beautiful and talented woman like Rita? God pls grant her her man if she wish to have one.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by thowbie7ven(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
ociboy:
she looks pretty cool, but is she married?
just asking o, pls don't crucify me.
is marriage an achievement?...what if she gets married and she later ends up been divorced?...or she starts suffering?...will you bear the pains and shame with her?
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by AngelAhnie(f): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
IdiAmin2:

for where? in the typical Nigerian mentality, marriage is the ultimate goal in life. happily or unhappily, the man can be cheating up and down and beating her like punchbag, all that does not matter as long as you are MARRIED, it is well
It matters a lot dear, ladies should be treated like Queens.
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Alvinnado(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

What's with all these go and marry nonsense talk always? Its marriage by force? undecided
hmmm see guy,we ain't Americans or Europeans nor Asian.....We are Africans with lot of culture,at 41 you should be vying for grand children and here marriage is a necessity,compulsory for any African woman especially its GIANT. Please tell her to go and marry if u know her,or even give us pikin out of wedlock,we fit accept that one too.
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Theoflux(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Many more years dear
HBD. So u b 41... Well my mama use 10 years take older than u. God bless women.
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
oppybouy:
As usual, celebrity news would make FP

While am here, a corps member serving the nation in Lokoja without accommodation cry cry

Mods abeg, make my topic sef reach FP angry
Ur topic reaching the FP lies in the hand of Lalasticlala grin
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Pamelayoung: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
oppybouy:
As usual, celebrity news would make FP

While am here, a corps member serving the nation in Lokoja without accommodation cry cry

Mods abeg, make my topic sef reach FP angry

Go to government house and stay afterall you be govt pikin them suppose provide accommodation 4u
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by awoo47: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Alvinnado:
hmmm see guy,we ain't Americans or Europeans nor Asian.....We are Africans with lot of culture,at 41 you should be vying for grand children and here marriage is a necessity,compulsory for any African woman especially its GIANT. Please tell her to go and marry if u know her,or even give us pikin out of wedlock,we fit accept that one too.
with dis mentality we are heading 4 disaster. With 200m+ population we are just thinking of having kids by any means. What will 9ja look lyk in 2050?
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Alvinnado(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
awoo47:
with dis mentality we are heading 4 disaster. With 200m+ population we are just thinking of having kids by any means. What will 9ja look lyk in 2050?
Even with the largest population, India and China they still more advanced than 9ja, population isn't the big deal here.
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by DTALLPRINCE(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Proffdada:
why do you ask?
perhaps you can never even be a christain? Because even christain in Arab land, God is ALLAAH in their language.
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by blackprowler: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
bustyhelen:
Hope they are not using style to mock her that she's not married at 41 while some of her mates are already grandmothers at 41. Just saying. some people can pretend sha.

...and that's your Nigerian sense of having lived a successful life, abi? No wonder we grew from 17 million to 170 million people in less than 100 years (same land to occupy), and now we're crying hardship. Yesterday was World Population Day; they're begging una to STOP BORN BORN! We're dying from it
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by mira4u: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
deymoh:

It is good to be good but only one thing baffles about Actress Rita Dominic, she is still single at 41? that's alarming.

Kini big deal. undecided must everybody be married? All that matters is, she's happy. Single n happy.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Piusman: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
She's 41? shocked
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Piusman: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
She's 41?
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by Piusman: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
she af old ooo
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by samuelkingz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
congrat oh....but chelugodu oh...dis babe nd my mum na age mates oh...nd she is my crush....hain okwa my sugar mummy oh...
Re: Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress by blackprowler: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Alvinnado:
Even with the largest population, India and China they still more advanced than 9ja, population isn't the big deal here.

YOU ARE DUMB AS BRICK! I can't take this pain of hearing animals repeat this trash. Ignorant apes!!!!!!! They have no idea where the world is coming from and where it is going to. Go and take a map of the world, take Nigeria and fit it into China or India and tell me how it fits. Dumbo, did you ever hear of China's one-child policy that lasted a whole generation(over 30yrs)? They understood that to come out of their misery, they had to end their population growth. India that has as much mumus as Nigeria is still being held back specifically because of the inability to control their population like China and they will surpass China in the next few years. India is still doing better than Nigeria regarding population control. THEY HAVE DESTROYED NIGERIA WITH THEIR CLUELESSNESS! THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE O O O O O!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H / Lilian Bach Stuns At Frankincense Ben's Wedding / Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.