Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence (786 Views)

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence / Mohammed Garba Gololo Sex Scandal: US Has 'Video' Of How He Grabbed Hotel Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by Frankiss44(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2016
ABUJA— Ambassador of the United States to Nigeria, James Entwistle, is to present video evidence against the three members of the House of Representatives on Thursday when Ossai Ossai Committee assigned to probe the alleged sex misconduct involving the trio begins open public hearing. The three accused members include Mohammed Garba Gololo (APC, Bauchi); Samuel Ikon (PDP, Akwa Ibom) and Mark Gbillah (APC, Benue). Entwistle had in a petition to Dogara, alleged that the actions of the three lawmakers at the International Visitor Leadership Programme in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, from April 7 to 13, 2016, brought disrepute to the parliament. The Ambassador had alleged that the Reps solicited for sex from prostitutes and grabbing hotel housekeeper in a bid to rape. Ikon, Gololo and Gbillah Ikon, Gololo and Gbillah Vanguard reliably gathered that the committee had been unable to sit because some of the members had gone pilgrimage to Mecca during the Ramadan. It was also gathered that the committee decided not to extend the invitation to the hotel management as the ambassador, who released the information through a letter to the speaker, Yakubu Dogara, is expected to have all the documentary evidence against the three accused members. Apart from the US Ambassador that is expected at the hearing, the committee also extended invitation to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyema, Committee for the Defence of Human Rights, the three accused lawmakers as well as the other seven members that attended the leadership programme. Speaking to Vanguard on phone, Chairman of the committee, Ossai, said the committee decided not to invite the management of the hotel where the alleged sex misconduct took place because it believed the Ambassador would come with all the necessary video evidence on the act. He added: “When I am given a job, I do it diligently. I don’t compromise anything. My reputation and the reputation of the House is at stake.” Recall that the Speaker, Dogara, while inaugurating the Ossai-led Ethics Committee alongside the Foreign Affairs after the House resolution at plenary on Tuesday, June 21, mandated it to investigate the culpability of the three members involved in the alleged sex misconduct. He described the assignment as a very serious one, since many people had already made their conclusion that the three accused lawmakers were culpable. He, however, stated that “the standard in the US is that an accused is assumed innocent until proven guilty and that is the same standard in Nigeria. Any one who has evidence can now see the committee.” Let the US Ambassador tender the video evidence—Nkem-Abonta, Mrakpor Also commenting, the member representing Ukwa Federal Constituency of Abia State, Uzoma Nkem-Abonta asked the Ambassador to tender any video evidence he had before the committee. He said: “Let him bring the video tape so that the whole world will see it. I think that if that is true, that he had the video evidence, our legislators did not behave well.” Also commenting, Onyemaechi Joan Mrakpor, PDP, Delta, said she would not like to preempt the committee or any evidence the Ambassador claims he has until everything was made public. She said: “That is his claim, he should provide the evidence. The people (the three lawmakers) are alive to present their own explanations or evidence.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/sex-scandal-us-envoy-present-video-evidence/
Re: Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by chocolateme(f): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2016
See case

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by kherington: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
If this video is produced i feel so sorry for whatever might befall these lawmakers but this is nigeria nothing will happen to them the house will find a reason to absorb them by the way I approve this post
Re: Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by Flexherbal(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Video evidence is very difficult to deny. Let's wait and see!
Re: Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by satelliteDISH(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2016
chocolateme:
See case

Just like Aisha buhari case, this one go soon pass under carpet. Na watch I dey watch them for tv like watchman.

Abegi, make I go hustle for my daily bread joor... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by Poorboy: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice Movie
Re: Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by Frankiss44(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Poorboy:
Nice Movie

Lol.. Movie in 3D oh cheesy
Re: Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by Frankiss44(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
Video evidence is very difficult to deny. Let's wait and see!

I swear down.... These people nor know say nor be Africans dem dey deal with
Re: Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2016
Quality stock shirt packaged well for u at cheapest price ever. Ilorin and ado ekiti. We sell in whole sales. 08066425061

Re: Sex Scandal: US Envoy To Present Video Evidence by Mynd44: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2016

(1)

You Need To Watch This. (Video)! / Northern Elders Refuses Restructuring / See The Response Buharis Daughter Got For Asking A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.