Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin (7585 Views)

“He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Ranchhoddas: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Green light. You be traffic warder ni. But on a serious note, by giving the 'green light' you are breaking the twenthieth law of power. So you have to find a way around it.
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by curvysola(f): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Richiy:

Same way you always intentionally miss that call from that boy wink
yes of cos!!!! wink
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
j0nsn0w:

aunty awọn oniwe-"ti won fee gba" ti o ba ti o ko ba ni oye Gẹẹsi, jọwọ pa ẹnu

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
stop speaking rubbish english
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Richiy(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

yes of cos!!!! wink

So you know what to do love, wink

Keep your shoulders up and walk away wink kiss
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
j0nsn0w:

stop speaking rubbish english
mtchwwww iffa slap you ehn angry
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
mtchwwww iffa slap you ehn angry
obinrin ah ah ah ah, you know me before? what is wrong with you? abi your village forget to put the last screw! ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wo Eyi obinrin
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by blackbartee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
A girl is currently asking my address since last night till this morning... tongue

Why i no go form nah...is not evrydy a guy get acknowledged by a gal in dz part of our world grin

Bro you can't be more correct.... that's just the right answer....

@OP this your shape no be here o.... as in.... come and give me green light na.... I won't form... serious
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Opistorincos:

U go choke on kponmo one day... Anyway I don't have the strength to stop someone that wants to do stunt cos he was hit by magun
sorry to disappoint u Bro... I don't do married women
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
j0nsn0w:

obinrin ah ah ah ah, you know me before? what is wrong with you? abi your village forget to put the last screw! ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wo Eyi obinrin

Omo na lalasticlala babe you dy yab so....her boo go send u on exile o grin
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
0955eb027:
@op, you have started today again abi. Has the guy '2BCE...' not returned to Abuja ni?
Lmao
.How work bro??
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by chigoizie7(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
Have noticed that whenever i give a guy green light! he will start behaving like a KING!!!!! undecided
its really annoying ! why do you guys do it?

The same way it is annoying to us when we show interest in u and u start forming what I don't know.

What is good for d goose is good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by curvysola(f): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

The same way it is annoying to us when we show interest in u and u start forming what I don't know.

What is good for d goose is good for the gander

its normal for women to form jor
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by chigoizie7(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

its normal for women to form jor

Nd men no be human abi?
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by curvysola(f): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Nd men no be human abi?

men go after the woman thats the order of life, when the woman breaks that order and takes the first step, the man should appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Richiy:
It is all a game.

You need to know how to play it or your heart will be constantly broken. wink

Is it not boys? Loollll
na so
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by sunnywinter(f): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
dont mind them.. They hardly gets that so when thst opportunity comes they start feeling fly cool
Lmaoo.. Lala is feeling fly abi??
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
sunnywinter:

Lmaoo.. Lala is feeling fly abi??
maybe angry

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by kally01(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

men go after the woman thats the order of life, when the woman breaks that order and takes the first step, the man should appreciate
na u create the order abi mtcheewww
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by sunnywinter(f): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
maybe angry
ahh sorry oh.. Just keep believing grin
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
Have noticed that whenever i give a guy green light! he will start behaving like a KING!!!!! undecided
wen i see comments like dis from u ladies i laff grin How do u tink some guys feel wen they try wooing a lady n she starts acting up too Abeg enjoy a dose of una medcine....

But let me categorically state here dat in some cases, he just aint interested in you or u have just been friendzoned grin Deal wit it...

Or u want him to go all jolly jolly kos u gave him green lyt Shebi u sef na human being like him too

Is he not a king before

Bottom line too much of everytin is bad sha
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
sunnywinter:

ahh sorry oh.. Just keep believing grin
i have heard that enough angry angry angry the shii just aint working

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

when he forms, it turns the girl off big time! most times guys that i liked first i neva dated them because of that!
and wat do u fink happens wen a lady forms U tink we get turned on abi grin
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by sunnywinter(f): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
i have heard that enough angry angry angry the shii just aint working
my own nairaland crush too no even dey look my side lol grin i know how you feel
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

once he discovers that you like him! he stops making effort to please you
smh...as if una be god...y dont u do d pleasing
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
But you self suppose to know the answer have one funny experience like that it is very awkward maybe some ladies dont know what they want.
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
sunnywinter:

my own nairaland crush too no even dey look my side lol grin i know how you feel
lolz tell me grin

Let me talk to him about you wink
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Because you just made yourself look cheap and desperate, white guys will take it as something normal and even adore you for it, thier answer will be i feel the same way about you, but nija guys they will start thinking in thier mind that you're a ho, cheap and desperate or you want to use them.
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by curvysola(f): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:
smh...as if una be god...y dont u do d pleasing

dont get you?
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Emmanuellove: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Itself exactly the same things girls do once they know a guy has feelings for them they start acting up and giving funny attitude
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Richiy:

Same way you always intentionally miss that call from that boy wink
finally...a lady speaks well......a plate of pepper soup for u jare
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by curvysola(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
Because you just made yourself look cheap and desperate, white guys will take it as something normal and even adore you for it, thier answer will be i feel the same way about you, but nija guys they will start thinking in thier mind that you're a ho, cheap and desperate or you want to use them.
i just! whats that supposed to mean na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? / Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too / Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.