Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Wrong Step I Took In Love. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wrong Step I Took In Love. (17022 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / She Took In My Big Cock In The Classroom (pics) / The Wrong Step I Took In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Valprof: 3:05am On Jul 24, 2016
thesuave10:

Actually it moved me( why?? Just for 2 reasons). But take it from me human beings are soooo different especially girls because you really have to understand them completely. Once you do that this post will definitely become positive. Adios bro
modify ur reply to me and delete dat hogwash i typed there....bt leave a letter so dat e go work......delete ur own join....thanks
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by thesuave10(m): 4:55am On Jul 24, 2016
pussyAvenger:
pls help me remove this.maybe u shud click on modify, then write somethin else .u could even leave a letter their...pls

tongue undecided
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by halfricanadian(f): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2016
thesuave10:

I feel your pain dear. As a man, men can be really stupid. It's really bad to get hurt in ways like this. I love the fact that your moving on because you are a really awesome person and it's good to know you still believe in love.

So why you still up tho? Rapping? smiley

Tanx kiss kiss
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by thesuave10(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx kiss kiss

Uwc miss adorable. Happy happy Sunday to ya wink
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by halfricanadian(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
thesuave10:

Uwc miss adorable. Happy happy Sunday to ya wink

Same to ya kiss
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by accountbalance: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Falling in love is always a sweet experience but the bitterness that comes with the fall out isn't worth it.

Doubt I would ever love anyone in this life.

Babe, just enjoy your life and live every moment, I don't think nobody can love you like yourself.

We are all selfish beings... cool
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Essence6055: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow........ seems that you haven't learned any lesson from him....

Stop hating... start learning halfricanadian
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2016

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by halfricanadian(f): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
iLegend:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Paused

Continue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Paused

Breathe breathe breathe breathe

Continue

Listen guys, breaking a girl's heart is not good. When I got mine I felt like assassinating somebody.

Laugh again.

Alright, let's be serious. Sweetheart, the journey is not easy.

A short story I went through.

A girl lost her mother in a an auto crash. She cried and cried. After the burial, a guy she met on 2go and fell in love with told her he slept with another girl and he was sorry.

This girl was so fúcking heartbroken. She was 18 an a virgin.

So, I asked her a simple research question.
iLegend: I know you're going through pains right now, but I have a question for you.
She: What's the question?
iLegend: Which is more painful. Losing your mum or the heartbreak you're going through now?
She: Paused and pondered! You don't know how hurt I Am right now. This one hurts more.
iLegend: I opened my mouth like Sam Loco and couldn't alter a word for some seconds.

This girl loves her mum. The only thing she doesn't like about her mum was "lack of freedom." They never let her express her sexual urges. So, her best friend was másturbation.

(As a guy man, I needed to initiate her cuz the supposed boyfriend had already misbehaved).

After some days I asked her if she had másturbated before and she confidently told me she can NEVER do that. She's very religious. (In my mind — iffa hear or agree make I know wetin cause am).

So, I decided to change my plans and played like a sucker to catch a sucker.

While on phone I told her I want to stop másturbation and how do I go about it. She said she too wants to stop, but it's very difficult. (When you open up, a woman will open up too). She said we should put it in prayers. She forgot she denied this same question some weeks ago.

Inside my mind who wan pray with you. Na fúck I wan fúck you.

She gave me her flash drive to copy some PDFs and videos. I copied them but refused to return it. After some days she came to my house to collect her flash. The moment she got in I grabbed her as if I was about to rape her and launched and kiss on her lips. Then, I stopped and warned her NEVER to come to my house to kiss or rape me. She wanted to caution me, but I had already taken her power. This girl was so hórny after some minute. I could see her pupil dilate. I knew I have created a monster, but I ignored her body language.

(She's cute, got shapes and very religious as the parents).

After some days she came to my house uninvited. I kissed her but didn't do anything. She wanted to KILL me with anger for not proceeding (I was only teasing).

She left unhappy.

Some days later she came to my house looking all hórny and frustrated. I knew what she wanted.

She said to me, "Do you remember what you told me about hating girls who are not BOLD enough by taking the bull by the horn?" I concurred and she said she's not that kinda girl. Before I knew it, she had grabbed me and started kissing me.

(Crazy parts skipped).
I tried opening her door, but it was locked. My parents and siblings were at home and they always love to check on me. I hurriedly try to insert my dick but it was locked, so I gave up.

A month later she came to my house and my thing went in straight. I felt bad and heartbroken too. Someone had already opened it. Now, she'll associate her first with someone else. It sucks.

The moral of the story is: enjoy your heartbreak, cuz we've all been there. Though, this isn't my main heartbreak. I'll call this one jealous chest break.

halfricanadian, let's start something new. No strings attached. The problem is: you'll fall in love along the line. I don't want I hurt you the second time, so forget it.

Please asshole-men, STOP hurting women, it's bad and God go judge una o! I don talk my own. Stop giving women hope when you want nothing but sex

Wipe your tears my sweet darling.
Mummy, boys go SUFFER.

iLegend

Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Davland(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
iLegend:

Paused

Continue

Paused

Continue

Listen guys, breaking a girl's heart is not good. When I got mine I felt like assassinating somebody.

Laugh again.

A girl lost her mother in a an auto crash. She cried and cried. After the burial, a guy she met on 2go and fell in love with told her he slept with another girl and he was sorry.

iLegend: I know you're going through pains right now, but I have a question for you.
iLegend: Which is more painful. Losing your mum or the heartbreak you're going through now?
She: Paused and pondered! You don't know how hurt I Am right now. This one hurts more.
iLegend: I opened my mouth like Sam Loco and couldn't alter a word for some seconds.

This girl loves her mum. The only thing she doesn't like about her mum was "lack of freedom." They never let her express her sexual urges. So, her best friend was másturbation.

(As a guy man, I needed to initiate her cuz the supposed boyfriend had already misbehaved).

After some days I asked her if she had másturbated before and she confidently told me she can NEVER do that. She's very religious. (In my mind — iffa hear or agree make I know wetin cause am).

While on phone I told her I want to stop másturbation and how do I go about it. She said she too wants to stop, but it's very difficult. (When you open up, a woman will open up too). She said we should put it in prayers. She forgot she denied this same question some weeks ago.

She gave me her flash drive to copy some PDFs and videos. I copied them but refused to return it. After some days she came to my house to collect her flash. The moment she got in I grabbed her as if I was about to rape her and launched and kiss on her lips. Then, I stopped and warned her NEVER to come to my house to kiss or rape me. She wanted to caution me, but I had already taken her power. This girl was so hórny after some minute. I could see her pupil dilate. I knew I have created a monster, but I ignored her body language.

After some days she came to my house uninvited. I kissed her but didn't do anything. She wanted to KILL me with anger for not proceeding (I was only teasing).

She left unhappy.

Some days later she came to my house looking all hórny and frustrated. I knew what she wanted.

She said to me, "Do you remember what you told me about hating girls who are not BOLD enough by taking the bull by the horn?" I concurred and she said she's not that kinda girl. Before I knew it, she had grabbed me and started kissing me.

(Crazy parts skipped).
I tried opening her door, but it was locked. My parents and siblings were at home and they always love to check on me. I hurriedly try to insert my dick but it was locked, so I gave up.

A month later she came to my house and my thing went in straight. I felt bad and heartbroken too. Someone had already opened it. Now, she'll associate her first with someone else. It sucks.

The moral of the story is: enjoy your heartbreak, cuz we've all been there. Though, this isn't my main heartbreak. I'll call this one jealous chest break.

halfricanadian, let's start something new. No strings attached. The problem is: you'll fall in love along the line. I don't want I hurt you the second time, so forget it.

Please asshole-men, STOP hurting women, it's bad and God go judge una o! I don talk my own. Stop giving women hope when you want nothing but sex

Mummy, boys go SUFFER.

iLegend

Here he comes again
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by teejaypee: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
iLegend:

Paused

Continue

Paused

Continue

Laugh again.

She left unhappy.

(Crazy parts skipped).

Mummy, boys go SUFFER.

iLegend

. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy!
You're so funny! . . .

Your threads sha. .cheesy cheesy cheesy .

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by vikspring(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian
teabully
Beebeeoh
barrackodam

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by teabully(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
How will the voting go, we sending ur name to a short code, let us know broda
vikspring:
halfricanadian

teabully

Beebeeoh

barrackodam

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by queencalipso(f): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
firstking01:
I never broke nobody's heartundecided...she's just been too insecured and too conclusive, heaven is my witnessundecided....let her come and prove me otherwise if what she posted upthere is trueundecided

Choi!!! So you are the one that broke her heart shocked shocked

But halfricanadian, you for just let this thing remain offline. Why bring it here? sad
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by vikspring(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2016
teabully:
How will the voting go, we sending ur name to a short code, let us know broda

hey bro

morning

which we are you speaking of
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by NegeduGrace(f): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
The bully at home the bully at school the bully on the road the bully in d hostel the bully at church everything i endured .

I tried to giv u a reason to always forgive you but u always pull me down. I tired to share my feelings with everyone around me but u poisoned their minds wen i talk they twist d suitation to always favour u i got deeply depressed nd i started talking to my sef aleast dats d only person dat wont twist d whole situation to favor u cry cry cry cry

My tears ganishing of teeth meant aboslute nothing to u
,,there everybody has passed through and will still pass through..the best thing is dust off the bitterness n love yourself,,holding on to this is making the guy feel too important and this will only boost his ego more..move on with your life dear cos they are better days ahead,,don't get too weigh down..you deserve the best..hold on to jesus because he mends heart,,he doesn't break them..
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
MzPecs:

crycrycrycrycrycrycry
I'm sorry dear..

Remember there's a man who loves you more, focus on Jesus and he'll give you the man you deserve.

crycrycrycrycry
LOOOOOOL. After heart break na jesus come next for una abi?
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Incrizz(f): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ahn-Ahn, Who broke your heart like this? cry cry

Lol..what game were they watching?
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Audreah(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Snowangel4:
I don't even knw if I am in a relationship or not.

single and happy is the best jere, who love don epp.
my love fit epp...lol
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Audreah(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Hi
hi
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by lurdkriss: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
So many things u av done dat i can never ever do to u but u keep doin dem always so many things bt enof i cant take them again im human with emotions nd feelings too cry cry cry cry

I tried my every best

I CREATED THIS THREAD FOR ME TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT YOU DONT TRULY LOVE ME

ALL THE LADIES AND MY FRIEND WHO YOU LOVE TO SPEND FOR WHO YOU COULD FLAUNT ALL TO MY FACE JUST TO PLEASE THEM

THOSE LADIES WHO COULD CHOP YOUR MONEY ND CHEAT YET YOY NEVER WENT DIABOLIC ON THEM BT COULD DO TO ME WHO NEVER EVER ASKED A DIME FROM YOU NOR EVER EVER CHEATED BUT I COULD BE PURNISHED DIABOLICAL

I'M OPENING YOUR EYES TO SEE THAT THOSE WHO COULD TRULY DATE YOU FOR YOU WHILE I DATE ALL YOUR FRIEND AS YOU

THOSE ARE WHO YOU TRULY LOVE AND NOT ME

SO PLEASE LET ME BE IN PEACE SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WAY ENOUGH OF DATING MY FRIEND AND LETTING ME BE SO MUCH AWARE OF IT

ENOUGH OF THE BULLY AND DIABOLIC MEANS ON NE ENOUGH cry cry cry cry

I myt nt b good for u bt God almighty saw i tried in d whole situation he saw ow i endured all

I will never say u will never find any lady like me in life u will find better dan me but u will nt find my type dat could take all u did to me dats a fact for u

Tank u
Hmnnnnnnn
Now I understand
I see u have a lot of pain bottled up inside u
U will be fine
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
With a bleeding heart i write this as i have taken this bold step to open a thread for this pls i know he is reading or will read it everything is over from my heart i have set you free never ever you come to my life again.

Wen i met you i thought i have found love i thought everything was true but it was a lie the begining of my sorrow pain and agony daily a i tink of was how to make you happy all u thought of was how to fustrate me cry cry cry cry

This is real nd im typing with agony nd tears.

I met you but i was below ur standard all u send to me is ur frnds while u make an excuse dat since im dating your friend you will sleep with my frnds

You always want to eat your cake and have it

Lmao. This is so funny, can't stop laughing grin
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by dukeprince50: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
With a bleeding heart i write this as i have taken this bold step to open a thread for this pls i know he is reading or will read it everything is over from my heart i have set you free never ever you come to my life again.

Wen i met you i thought i have found love i thought everything was true but it was a lie the begining of my sorrow pain and agony daily a i tink of was how to make you happy all u thought of was how to fustrate me cry cry cry cry

This is real nd im typing with agony nd tears.

I met you but i was below ur standard all u send to me is ur frnds while u make an excuse dat since im dating your friend you will sleep with my frnds

You always want to eat your cake and have it
are you a kid?? how old are you, can't you tell him to his face??

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Lsofdk(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2016
put yourself together, enough with all of this.
if you did endure without complain while it lasted, why complain when it's over.
This only puts you in a position to be pitied…be strong, move on
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by placeofallure(f): 5:50am On Aug 19, 2016
What is heartbreak? Mtcheeeew.... Halfricanadian sorry o because you're my sister but how can you allow a man break your heart? True I've never been heartbroken. That's the result when you love without your head intact.

* For me there's no such thing as love at first sight.

*Girls, you deserve the best so why settle for less? Halfricanadian, what were you doing with a baby daddy?

*All of the time, there will be red flags though may not be conspicuously positioned but they are always there. Find them before they find you.

*Now that the deed is done you're throwing a pity party, I don't wanna attend your event. Why?

You should move on already. Stop caring about who he dates or spends money on. Even if you see pretend you do not. He flaunts his women because he can read you like a book. All those diabolical claims are trash for the recycle bin. Stop him from infiltrating into your thoughts or actions. Do something for yourself, Be selfish, pamper yourself. Get your groove back, I hate it when ladies are defined by the men in their lives, You don't wanna be a mere appendage, do you?

Lovey-dovey o jawo mo, Independence ti take over!

There are a thousand and one men out there whom you can choose from that are certainly better than him. Only this time, Choose with your head intact, Now run along girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by firstking01(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2016
iLegend:

Pause

Continue

Pause

Continue

Laugh again.

A girl lost her mother in an auto-crash. She cried and cried. After the burial, a guy she met on 2go and fell in love with told her he slept with another girl and he was sorry.

This girl was so fúcking heartbroken. She was 18 and a virgin.

While on phone, I told her I want to stop másturbation and how do I go about it. She said she too wants to stop, but it's very difficult. (When you open up, a woman will open up too). She said we should put it in prayers. She forgot she denied this same question some weeks ago.

On my mind, who wan pray with you. Na fúck I wan fúck you.

She gave me her flash-drive to copy some PDFs and videos. I copied them but refused to return it. After some days she came to my house to collect her flash. The moment she got in I grabbed her as if I was about to rápe her and launched and kiss on her lips. Then, I stopped and warned her NEVER to come to my house to kiss or rape me. She wanted to caution me, but I had already taken her power. This girl was so hórny after some minutes. I could see her pupil dilating. I knew I have created a monster, but I ignored her body language.

She left unhappy.

She said to me, "Do you remember what you told me about hating girls who are not BOLD enough in taking the bull by the horn?" I concurred, and she said "she's not that kinda girl." Before I knew it, she had grabbed me and started kissing me.

(Crazy parts skipped).
I tried opening her door, but it was locked. My parents and siblings were at home and they always love to check on me. I hurriedly tried to insert my dick but it was locked, so I gave up.

Please asshole-men, STOP hurting women, it's bad and God go judge una o! I don talk my own. Stop giving women hopes when you want nothing but sex.

Mummy, boys go SUFFER.

iLegend

Nobody hurts her...she's only allowing the negative assumptions of her mind to take a tol on her....and by the way, hands off @ilegend, she's somebody's gf, it's obvious here on romance sectionundecided
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by motherfucker: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2016
torqque7:
Mtcheeeeww..that's why I keep telling people to do a background check and serious investigating before getting romantically involved with people.

Obviously this girl is very very unstable upstairs,are you the first girl on earth to be heart broken?just imagine even placing a curse on the guys innocent daughter,madam the dude ddnt hold you at gun point to date him so get over yourself biko,this your pity party and playing victim is stale,(life outside NL very important ) I bet you have a lot of time on your hands and dn't have important things to do that's why you can afford to do this,funny girl talking about a matter of life and death over something that happened aeons ago?smh.. cry
Madam, not everyone is "wise" or "exposed" it's 2016 and we still have those kind of girls. The isn't really exposed and experienced. She is just 21 and a kid who might be an introvert or one often locked up at home not mingle with people when at home.

There is an above 26 year old lady who is very naive at her age, up to the point of still using "dating" to describe her relationship status when she should be talking of settling down. She is pretty, well mannered with excellent home skills but her naivety is having a better part of her, much to her own detriment and most guys are taking advantage of her.

Some also mentioned that it seems like the OP was deflowered by the man in question, thus her state of mind.

Her case isn't one to be associated with insanity; it's far from it really. It seems this is her first heartbreak and to be honest, it's always the hardest and most painful of all. We all have different way of reacting to our first heart break. In my case, I used to rant up and down and it too me over 3 years to let go. That's life.

I understand what this lady is going through right now but with everything in life, it will heal.
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by adaksbullet: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Ehya pele undecided
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by torqque7(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2016
motherfucker:
Madam, not everyone is "wise" or "exposed" it's 2016 and we still have those kind of girls. The isn't really exposed and experienced. She is just 21 and a kid who might be an introvert or one often locked up at home not mingle with people when at home.

There is an above 26 year old lady who is very naive at her age, up to the point of still using "dating" to describe her relationship status when she should be talking of settling down. She is pretty, well mannered with excellent home skills but her naivety is having a better part of her, much to her own detriment and most guys are taking advantage of her.

Some also mentioned that it seems like the OP was deflowered by the man in question, thus her state of mind.

Her case isn't one to be associated with insanity; it's far from it really. It seems this is her first heartbreak and to be honest, it's always the hardest and most painful of all. We all have different way of reacting to our first heart break. In my case, I used to rant up and down and it too me over 3 years to let go. That's life.

I understand what this lady is going through right now but with everything in life, it will heal.

Hmm I get your point tho..my only problem is why is she placing a curse on the guys innocent daughter? Was she the one who told her dad to break someone's heart?smh..
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by motherfucker: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm I get your point tho..my only problem is why is she placing a curse on the guys innocent daughter? Was she the one who told her dad to break someone's heart?smh..
She is just reacting and does not really mean it. We all have our different means of reacting to heart breaks.

Some people react by staying away from people, some react by avoiding new relationship, some just begin to hate opposite sex (I did when it happened to me) and so on.

In my case, I even imagined getting guys to rape the ex, video and photograph it and then turn around to use it against her.

The OP might just be an introvert offline, one locked up (and not too expose to the wicked world) while at home thus the level of her naivety. How do you explain a 21 year old dating someone much older than her when there are fresher guys on campus? The way she even respond to people regarding this ish sef shows how naive she is but I guess she is getting wiser.

Another point which someone raised is that it could be that the dude deflowered her and you know women hate it so much when the wrong person deflower them.

She sure has a guy that has showed interest in her BUT never really cared about him. Like the lady of over 26 (close to 30) I talked about earlier, my friend is on her case BUT she does not see any reason to be with him while she is busy waiting for a non existing man to come and marry her lol. They served together a year ago and he told me how she was also abused by another guy. My friend saw her qualities and showed interest, still she is not yielding. From the look of things, that girl will definitely end up with a man that does not appreciate her... it is her destiny may be, albeit sad.

Halfricanadian will get healed and even forget something like this happened.
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by torqque7(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2016
motherfucker:
She is just reacting and does not really mean it. We all have our different means of reacting to heart breaks.

Some people react by staying away from people, some react by avoiding new relationship, some just begin to hate opposite sex (I did when it happened to me) and so on.

In my case, I even imagined getting guys to rape the ex, video and photograph it and then turn around to use it against her.

The OP might just be an introvert offline, one locked up (and not too expose to the wicked world) while at home thus the level of her naivety. How do you explain a 21 year old dating someone much older than her when there are fresher guys on campus? The way she even respond to people regarding this ish sef shows how naive she is but I guess she is getting wiser.

Another point which someone raised is that it could be that the dude deflowered her and you know women hate it so much when the wrong person deflower them.

She sure has a guy that has showed interest in her BUT never really cared about him. Like the lady of over 26 (close to 30) I talked about earlier, my friend is on her case BUT she does not see any reason to be with him while she is busy waiting for a non existing man to come and marry her lol. They served together a year ago and he told me how she was also abused by another guy. My friend saw her qualities and showed interest, still she is not yielding. From the look of things, that girl will definitely end up with a man that does not appreciate her... it is her destiny may be, albeit sad.

Halfricanadian will get healed and even forget something like this happened.

Well said..
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
firstking01:
Nobody hurts her...she's only allowing the negative assumptions of her mind to take a tol on her....and by the way, hands off @ilegend, she's somebody's gf, it's obvious here on romance sectionundecided

grin grin grin grin

Juju man, showmeurpenis angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.