Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

MTN And It's Deceptive Promos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN And It's Deceptive Promos (939 Views)

Cheat Sheet: Looking To Save Cost, Check Out These Promos / Promos And Deals From Top Nigerian Companies This Week / Find Giveaways, Deals, Contests and Promos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN And It's Deceptive Promos by saintneo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
For the past two weeks, I have been bombarded with SMS promos from MTN - MTNSpecial to be precise.
Below is a sample SMS - word for word

MTNSpecial
You have been credited with FREE 1GB. Load N500 before Tuesday to activate.Val/7days.Dial *559*77# to view bal.Pls Ignore if you have recharged

Yesterday, 11 July 2016, I decided to patronise MTN by recharging N500; however, I am yet to get any 1GB data from MTN.

I have contacted MTN customer services via facebook and twice via 181 line to get my free 1GB; behold, all three MTN representatives gave me three different reasons why I could not get the 1GB.

Rep 1: You recharged cumulatively.
Rep 2: Your free data will come later.
Rep 3: You need to dial a code and you will be debited N500.

I do believe that this is a deceptive sale by MTN, they have failed to honour their promo.

Nairaland people please follow me judge this matter. Attached is a screenshot of the promo SMS'.

Lalasticlala seun ishilove for the world to see this deception by MTN.

(1) (Reply)

Primavera P6, Ms-project(oil And Gas,construction) By An Experienced Planner PH / (SHOCKING) Lil Wayne Spotted In Lagos - Watch Video / Karma: Herbalist, Ritualist Die During Money Ritual Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.